Hard Candy Just Nails Nail Color uploaded by Kennedee H.

BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Walmart
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Glendale, AZ
I love this hard candy nail polish because it work so clean when you paint your finger nails and it lasted me a long time which I love because I won't have to spend as much money on nail polish plus it come with a cute colored ring ehich I give to my sister
Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Such a pretty color. I personally love hard candy products. You usually can't go wrong with this brand.
Kennedee H.
Kennedee H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have the color Beetle and I love the coverage. The color is so pigmented and shiny, I love it.
Mariah  H.
Mariah H.
Nelsonville, OH
Beautiful color and long lasting. It's also pretty inexpensive which is great. I usually don't wear nail polish so when I do I get Hard Candy so I'm not shelling out lots of money but I'm getting a good polish!
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Super cute nail polish that comes with a ring my little toddler girl adores! The quality is not the best as it fades in 1 day, but the colors are super bright.
Aly L.
Aly L.
Salisbury , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great color! Lasted longer than expected and was a great price. I usually just use gel polish, but this polish was actually pretty great. I was surprised!
how long does the nail polish last?