BY HARD CANDY

Keep your fingernails on the cutting edge when you apply this lovely Hard Candy Just Nails Nail Color. Top quality meets affordability in this carefully formulated nail polish. This selection features the same reliable and long-lasting coverage that you can always expect from Just Nails nail accessories. You can set yourself apart with the interesting and unique color options available.

Buy on Amazon
Sarah D.
The color Girlie that I used took 6 coats to cover my nail. That's unacceptable even for a white polish. Super liquidy formula and messed up my other polish when used as a top coat. There's supposed to be a purple pearlecant shimmer and as you can see it is not even close to being as visible as it is in any bottle online. I got this on clearance for $1.50 and I'm not even to give it 2 stars for the price because it's just not. worth. it. I will not purchase again.
Abby M.
De Soto, MO
Awesome product. Looks great. Love the color. Hard Candy Cosmetics. Perfect for Halloween or any time of the year. A great goth color or rocker color. It goes with EVERYTHING.
Hillari B.
Hot Springs, AR
I really like this polish, great pigment and color. The only pro is it didn't last long before it chipped, even with a really good topcoat. Other than that I like it a lot, definitely room for improvement.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
Available exclusively at WalMart, you can pick up this polish (and others in the collection for just $4 each)! Sky is the original color that skyrocketed Hard Candy to nail fame in the 90's when Alicia Silverstone wore it on David Letterman's show. This is almost a 1 coater but is definitely opaque in 2 coats and has a thick formula. This will last several days on the nails without chipping. I highly recommend!
Amber S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I have two of these in the tall cylindrical bottles, I bought them in Walmart last October. I have a silver and a hot pink shade. They are EXTREMELY opaque and beautiful polishes and they are quite chip-resistant. The silver is much better looking (less dull and more shiny/opaque/metallic) than the Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear silver that I also have. Definitely recommend, and they're at such an amazing price point too!
shelby b.
I never really have a issue with nail polish. which means this is gonna be a good review. I love this nail polish. it’s super affordable, and they have so many colors to choose from. I applied this on a monday, and it last me for two weeks. It dosent dry to quick, which is great. it’s super shiny and so pigmented! I love this nail polish.
Ariana B.
Glendale, AZ
I love this hard candy nail polish because it work so clean when you paint your finger nails and it lasted me a long time which I love because I won't have to spend as much money on nail polish plus it come with a cute colored ring ehich I give to my sister
B x.
This is a fun, sparkly polish that I use for a top coat over a brighter pink. It doesn't chip as badly as some other glitter polishes that I have used in the past. The only drawback is that it's just as difficult to remove as all the other glitter ones. All in all, it's a good product.
Alexa-marie T.
Dover, NH
Love the color so much, but it does take a few coats to get it opaque. You have to let the color dry completely in between coats or it gets patchy, and it takes 2-4 coats for me to feel like it looks good. However it is so pretty once you get it there,
Madison W.
Lewisville, TX
I wasn't that pleased with this product. The color was great, but it was a little thick going on. It is inexpensive, so it's an easy way to test out a fun color. Overall, it is okay quality for the price.
how long does the nail polish last?
Rebecca D.
Gulf Breeze, FL
I've never seen this before in any store, where could I find it?
Thaís P.
Santa Luzia
Hilda P.
Where can I purchase this nail polish and how much does it cost?