Hard Candy Just Glow! Stay Glassy - Peach, Please Peach Please

Hard Candy Just Glow! Stay Glassy - Peach, Please Peach Please

7.39mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hard Candy Just Glow! Stay Glassy - Peach, Please Peach Please!
How would you rate this product?
Ashlyn B.
Hard Candy Just Glow! Stay Glassy - Peach, Please Peach Please uploaded by Ashlyn B.
I am really disappointed in this.. I thought it was going to be powder but instead it turned out to be more like a highlighter cream instead of a powder. It’s nearly impossible to use with a makeup brush or a sponge. I am glad that it was cheap because I wasted $6 on it.
Jasmine S.
Williamsburg, KY
this is an amazing highlighter and i recommend it to everyone! it is a little hard to use at first but after that first layer it is really beautiful!

Looking for your answer?