Hard Candy Just Glow! Illuminating Liquid uploaded by Amanda W.

BY HARD CANDY

Draw attention to your best qualities with Hard Candy Just Glow brush-on liquid illuminators. Available in a range of easy to wear and out-there shades, these illuminators bring a glow to skin on even the darkest days. Apply by brushing onto cheek bones and blending into skin, on your brow bone, or as an eyeshadow topper. Highlighting has never been easier or more beautiful.

Kat R.
Belvidere, IL
I have the blue one and this is by far the worst highlighting product I've ever used. It's supposed to be highly concentrated, and I would agree to that. But the thing is, you cannot blend this at all. It's goopy, sticky, and takes off all your makeup underneath thus defeating the point of highlighting. The blue stays the bright blue it is in the tube and since you cannot blend it it looks ridiculous. Waste of money
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
These are super pretty I got a few of the colors and there nice there pigmented and blend out nice on the face. I like to use them as a base for my powder highlight to make it pop more but they can be used alone as well..
Josalynn D.
Clinton Twp, MI
The product isn’t overly priced i think 8-9 dollars but it’s still not worth it. Adds a slight glow to the skin but if you want a noticeable illuminating drop this isn’t what you want. It’s hardly noticeable.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Omg the design is so framing cute I love how shimmery it is it really compliments on my skin this all I need not even foundation which is amazing very pigmented you can see it from far away ! I love it and recommend it to others
Erin G.
Cerritos, CA
They are really pretty and cute and I love keeping them on my vanity. Not only are the bottles cute they are really pigmented and remind me of the Coverfx highlighter drops.
Skylar B.
Really fun love it it's has such a crazy part look it's pretty sheer though still love it though it is probably not the best for oily skin it is reall grassy long lasting I would buy it again but only if I changed my personal look to be more crazy it's really for parties
Sierra S.
Monticello, KY
I am usually not a fan of liquid highlighter due to bad experiences I have had in the past. I love this product though, and I'm very impressed with how beautifully it sits on the skin. This also has adorable packaging, cannot wait to purchase others.
💎Melissa l.
Lincolnton, NC
I got the shade moonbeam and it is an absolute dream there is so much in the bottle it will last for years and the tiniest dip blended out into the most intense mermaid glow ever mind.blown.!
Christie L.
I completely love these they work super amazing I will purchase them soon again after I run out I'll purchase each color
shamisha b.
Pahrump, NV
I like these for my body I can highlight and illuminate my collarbone and its extenuating my look even more
hannah l.
Canyon, TX
has anyone used these? thoughts?
Billie-Jo P.
West Bridgeford , Nottigham
Where can I buy this!!!
Nellyant Estrella I.
Esto se ve genial.. tienen bastante pigmentación?
Esmeralda P.
Lewisville, TX
How much is it? Where can I find it? Is it a good product?
Michela C.
Does this ruin the base makeup?