BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Walmart
Melissa H.
This is not a cheek highlight at all. I do however love it as a face powder! Both if the shades are extreamly sheer, and when mixed together they give a soft glow to your skin without adding any coverage! It's more like a translucent powder. Every time I wear this (which is almost daily) I get told that I'm glowing. I am not even half way through the one I am currently using and I have already picked up a backup.
Elena M.
I really enjoy this illuminating glow when I want to have a natural look, it's very light and goes on really beautiful. If your looking for something with a really intense glow this isn't it! I highly recommend this for a natural glow! It's a gem to me.
Sadie H.
I was highly disappointed when I tried this product. The highlight does not show up at all with a brush. I tried scraping the top of it off and that helped it a little. I would not recommend this product if you're looking for a bright and popping highlight. It's very dull and not what I was looking for.
Alecia K.
I was sadly disappointed in this product :( it doesn't really give that glow you want but at the same time it gives a slightly natural one. Not intense at all. Even when swatched it doesn't come up on the fingers that well. Im so sad :( at least its affordable :)
Calista M.
Uniontown, PA
This product is perfect for a day when you don't want to wear too much makeup. It gives off a more natural look. It's not super illuminating. In all honesty, you will get just a little glow, but it's enough for some days.
Tamika C.
Granada hills , CA
I didn't really like this product for the fact it was very pigmented on my skin. The product was actually kind of dry. I think they need to reformulate the product and make it more smooth and butter like.
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
This wasn't the pop I expected. It's very subtle and would be pretty for a "no makeup" look. It doesn't swatch well either. Very soft and pretty. I just love to shine more!
Alyssa L.
Las Vegas
This product is good for those days when you want a shuttle highlight. I got this product from target and I personally feel like you get a lot of product for its price , not to expensive but not to cheap .
Bayonne R.
Hanwell, NB
I personally did not like this item. It does not give off as much pigment as I expected it would
Jeri B.
Picton, ON
What a great duo of illuminating powder!Love how it hides little imperfections and creates an amazing glow.Comes with a great little compact mirror and tiny brush.Dont like the brush but the powder is a great buy!
Jessica M.
ARECIBO
Are they glittery??? How well do they blend, show up on the skin, and are they long lasting??