Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Highlighting Trio

by Hard Candy

3 baked highlighters that illuminate skin with a distinct glow
Meet Me in Tahiti: inspired by the exotic beaches of the South Pacific islands
Cruisin’ the Coast: inspired by the gorgeous sunsets seen on the winding roads of California
A Touch of Moonlight: inspired by the aura of the moon
Rooftop Rendezvous: inspired by the twilight of a city night

The Benefits

Set includes a brush for easy application.

Has anyone tried the #hardcandy just glow baked highlighting trio? What do you think about it? Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Highlighting Trio ?
Do you have to use a concealer and all of the other face makeup when using a highlighting palette? I bought a hard candy highlighting palette and I was hoping to do a little highlighting but I’m not one to use a whole lot of face makeup, so I was just wondering if I can get by without foundation/concealer etc?!?
Have you guys tried this amazing highlighter? If not you should try, i have a youtube channel and i used in one of the videos. You should go see the result at Nikhat Sayad😃
Start your review of Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Highlighting Trio!
Tanya R.
Lawton, OK
Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Highlighting Trio uploaded by Tanya R.
Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Highlighting Trio uploaded by Tanya R.
My favorite highlight! This was gifted to me from Hard Candy Cosmetics. Its very affordable and Walmart carries this brand. Its very pigmented, doesn't break out my skin and makes my skin glow!!!! I love the 3 different shades too. This is my Holy Grail for highlights now! Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Highlighting Trio #makeup #mua #hardcandycosmetics #makeupideas #makeuplooks #makeuptutorial #fff
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Highlighting Trio uploaded by Marleen S.
Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Highlighting Trio uploaded by Marleen S.
This is awesome I wanted to try it I said let me give it a try it was new and I love it I’m into trying new things every day and you would never know if you don’t try this is affordable you can get it anywhere if you have not tried a new shirt this is a great price and have your skin looking so beautiful! If you have not tried it you should!
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Highlighting Trio uploaded by Brandy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
The color so pretty little packages pretty it's got a cute little brush even the highlighting it's got little designs on it it's the cutest thing works pretty good too
Deborah S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just bought this from #Wal-mart and I love it !!!!! It covers and brightens up your face, I will be buying more of this product .
Daniyelle L.
Painesville, OH
Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Highlighting Trio uploaded by Daniyelle L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love love love this highlighter trio though I do not use the brush that came with it, it goes on so much better using your fingers to lightly pat it along the cheek bones and upper brow bone!
Rose L.
1,783 reviews
i got this as soon as I saw it in the store, its so pretty...but this products formula was too chalky for me. This also makes any texture (fine lines and pores) look more accented. It didn't last long either, it faded away rather quickly. I found that this blended off of my face.
Jennifer R.
1,161 reviews
This one could have been better. It's a little hard to get it out without it making a mess and it doesn't pack the punch you're expecting. It's decent.
Mary J.
Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Highlighting Trio uploaded by Mary J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this highlighter at Walmart and I have the shades that are called “1333 a touch of moonlight.” They have three different trios available. Hard candy is one of my favorite makeup brands and they do not test on animals. These colors are soo pretty on the skin. I would definitely recommend. I didn’t use any filter on the picture so you can see what the colors actually look like.
Arcadimarie D.
York, PA
Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Highlighting Trio uploaded by Arcadimarie D.
El mejor diría yo entre muchos de tiendas departamentales. Podría usarlo sin maquillaje solo para dar glow al rostro.
Angel O.
Seminole, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
The packaging on this product surprised me beyond belief. It even came with a nice quality high lighter brush that applies the product flawlessly all though some times I dab the top of my cheek bone with my finger to get a more smoother pigment. This product is super affordable I believe this retails for $6 at Walmart I truly believe it is worth every penny.