BY HARD CANDY

3 baked highlighters that illuminate skin with a distinct glow
Meet Me in Tahiti: inspired by the exotic beaches of the South Pacific islands
Cruisin’ the Coast: inspired by the gorgeous sunsets seen on the winding roads of California
A Touch of Moonlight: inspired by the aura of the moon
Rooftop Rendezvous: inspired by the twilight of a city night

The Benefits

Set includes a brush for easy application.

Buy on Amazon
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
I got the shade A Touch of Moonlight and thought it would be great with my skin tone. While inexpensive, it is not worth the money. It feels so dry and chalky. For a highlighter, they don’t have a lot of glow or shine. I also have to build it up as it is more sheer than I want a highlighter to be. Save your money for a highlighter with better quality.
Cameron F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It is very sparkly and kinda hard to get started. It’s a little fragile as well. Not my favorite but not bad. It is not too bad for the price though and you do get 3 colors and a brush so it’s not a bad deal.
brenna f.
Cookeville
I have the white and blue icy looking trio. The formula in these is different then the others ive tried. Its still pretty sheer but there is alil shimmer. It doesnt make you look ashy. I think these wpuld be good as eyeshadows or inner corner amd broe bone highlights.
🦄Syn 🦄.
Birmingham, AL
This highlighter is not very pigmented at all. It barely shows up and I packed it on with a wet brush . The colors are very pretty in the Meet Me In Tahiti pallette. I'm disappointed , but I will try it again .
Tiffany D.
Inman
I changed my review. This highlighter is really good. I didn't know how to use hilighter right apparently. Price is great and the colors are nice. I like the middle one the best.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
Man are these pigmented!!! I love it! Plus there’s a ton of product and I don’t think I’ll ever run out! They are really shimmery and I love the baked look! Plus they don’t have a lot of fallout and it’s a great price
melanie R.
Not as pigmented as I'd like for one but for two I think the real problem is the brush that comes with it. I discovered that I get a better result when I use a bigger somewhat fluffy brush.
Gillian M.
Spokane
Used the Moonlight trio while playing Morticia in Addams Family The Musical. The white shade was perfect to lighten my skin and was totally affordable. They’re not super pigmented but they are pretty colors.
meredith n.
Angier, NC
I got this highlighter from Walmart. It isn’t very pigmented so i wet my brush to make the highlight pop. I love the silver colors on this highlighter kit, they almost look holographic.
Caméra P.
Ontario, CA
I love the brush that comes with this! This trio is also encased so it's perfect for travel. I really think this is a must have for the girl on the go.