BY HARD CANDY

3 baked highlighters that illuminate skin with a distinct glow
Meet Me in Tahiti: inspired by the exotic beaches of the South Pacific islands
Cruisin’ the Coast: inspired by the gorgeous sunsets seen on the winding roads of California
A Touch of Moonlight: inspired by the aura of the moon
Rooftop Rendezvous: inspired by the twilight of a city night

The Benefits

Set includes a brush for easy application.

Tracey B.
Walnut Creek, CA
This is a great highlighter, especially for the price. There are 3 highlight colors -- bronze, gold and champagne. Since it's a highlight is naturally shimmery. I'm not impressed with the pigment because I really had to pack it on to see it. An that could be because I have brown skin.

The product comes with a brush which is great, but there is no mirror.  If it weren't for the lack of pigment, it would be a dupe for NARS RÈVE SALÉ! Hard Candy Just Glow! Baked Highlighting Trio
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
I got the shade A Touch of Moonlight and thought it would be great with my skin tone. While inexpensive, it is not worth the money. It feels so dry and chalky. For a highlighter, they don’t have a lot of glow or shine. I also have to build it up as it is more sheer than I want a highlighter to be. Save your money for a highlighter with better quality.
brenna f.
Cookeville
I have the white and blue icy looking trio. The formula in these is different then the others ive tried. Its still pretty sheer but there is alil shimmer. It doesnt make you look ashy. I think these wpuld be good as eyeshadows or inner corner amd broe bone highlights.
Rose L.
i got this as soon as I saw it in the store, its so pretty...but this products formula was too chalky for me. This also makes any texture (fine lines and pores) look more accented. It didn't last long either, it faded away rather quickly. I found that this blended off of my face.
Haley F.
Jacksonville
This highlighter is my very first highlighter and it’s amazing works for dry and oily skin it is very easy to apply and blend it’s so pigmented and every color is absolutely stunning and this is defiantly recommended
I love this! It’s so pigmented ❤️ I got this from a friend for my birthday and I’m so glad they bought it for me! There is a lot of product and I’m sure it will last a long time! The undertones are definitely pink, white, and coral. I would definitely recommend buying this, and I am sure to buy this again for myself! ❤️
Tasha H.
Montpelier
I just bought 1 of the 3 of these my Walmart has. Mine is called Rooftop Rendezvous & I love it! Gorgeous colors, great price & comes with a brush. I do have to wet the brush to get the pigment I want. Plus I love this brands packaging!
Luna L.
LaHarpe
I have this product but in different colors, but I shall say is it great! It is between blinding and natural. I think that it is a good highlighting kit for anyone starting makeup! The reason I gave it a four out of five just because it looks great but not amazing on my skin.
Melissa B.
Davison, MI
These highlighters are amazing and for being drugstore I was pleasantly surprised. For a baked highlighter it’s soft and has good pigmentation. It’s a buildable highlight but it’s gorgeous and smooth on the skin. lasts all day. Will be buying more shades. highly recommend
Ana V.
Blue Island, IL
For the price you can get it i guess its okay but in my opinion its not that pigmented you had too keep adding more until your finally feel satisfied with the results

back