BY HARD CANDY

Light up your complexion with Hard Candy Just Glow! Highlighting Trios. It contains 3 baked face powders that adds a bronze radiance and gives your skin a sun-kissed glow. Wear one baked powder at a time or mix and layer them for a custom color. Apply to the bridge of your nose, brow bone, cheek bone, under eyes, and top of your chin, and blend in. The Just Glow! Highlighting trios are packaged in a convenient compact that includes a blending brush for easy application and on the go convenience.

Buy on Walmart*
Kristen W.
Griffin, GA
I got the shade A Touch of Moonlight and thought it would be great with my skin tone. While inexpensive, it is not worth the money. It feels so dry and chalky. For a highlighter, they don’t have a lot of glow or shine. I also have to build it up as it is more sheer than I want a highlighter to be. Save your money for a highlighter with better quality.
Cameron F.
Tuscaloosa
It is very sparkly and kinda hard to get started. It’s a little fragile as well. Not my favorite but not bad. It is not too bad for the price though and you do get 3 colors and a brush so it’s not a bad deal.
🦄Syn 🦄.
Birmingham, AL
This highlighter is not very pigmented at all. It barely shows up and I packed it on with a wet brush . The colors are very pretty in the Meet Me In Tahiti pallette. I'm disappointed , but I will try it again .
melanie R.
Not as pigmented as I'd like for one but for two I think the real problem is the brush that comes with it. I discovered that I get a better result when I use a bigger somewhat fluffy brush.
meredith n.
Angier, NC
I got this highlighter from Walmart. It isn’t very pigmented so i wet my brush to make the highlight pop. I love the silver colors on this highlighter kit, they almost look holographic.
Tiffany D.
Inman
I changed my review. This highlighter is really good. I didn't know how to use hilighter right apparently. Price is great and the colors are nice. I like the middle one the best.
Caméra P.
Ontario, CA
I love the brush that comes with this! This trio is also encased so it's perfect for travel. I really think this is a must have for the girl on the go.
Desiree T.
Jersey City
This highlight is great looks soo good on me i can even conplain about it its perfect in every way formula is awesome and i got it on sale for 10$
Tiffany T.
Sandersville, MS
I have the Moonlight palette version with the more light and silvery colors. It's very pretty. I apply it dry and it works really well.
Jaimie H.
These are pretty palettes! Very very shimmery, with nice pigment as well! A bit too shimmery for bronzer or blush, as some of them advertise, but they definitely make gorgeous highlights on the right skintones.