BY HARD CANDY

Get a flawless look with the Hard Candy Just Face It One Step Foundation. It is a primer, concealer, foundation and a powder finish at once. It gives skin a smooth and even tone so that other cosmetics can achieve their best effect. This shine-free foundation comes in a variety of shades to match different skin tones.

Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
I'm just not a fan of this foundation. It felt a bit oily and I didn't like the smell of it at all.
This foundation just didn't seem to set. It seemed to rub off quickly and just look bad.
I might purchase a different Hard Candy product but I will never buy this particular product again. I would not recommend. It's not expensive but for the price you can get a much better foundation.
Kaela E.
Haverhill, MA
I'm disappointed to say that I did not like this foundation. At first, I thought that the formula was nice, as I don't require something that is heavy coverage. It was light and thin. But when I applied it to my face, it gave me scales. Hard, plastic like scales. I tried using less, using more, changing up my moisturizer routine, moisturizer brand, everything. Unfortunately, this is a no-go for me.
Kaitlyn V.
Castroville, CA
This is a pretty decent foundation, I love that it has a pump on it. This foundation has a very thick texture to it and if you don’t blend it out good it can feel heavy on the skin. It’s a build able foundation, and isn’t full coverage, it’s more of a mediocre medium coverage foundation, but it’s a decent and affordable foundation.
Cheyenne F.
This stuff is amazing it's full coverage and not very expensive it lasts almost all day it's full coverage I don't have to use concealer pros it goes on smooth cons it's pump action I don't like that yes I would totally recommend to others
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
I truly wanted to love this, because I LOVE the concealer, but I just can't. I picked this up super cheap from Walmart after hearing such great things about the line, and for the price you can't really lose either way. It doesn't even last a work day for me.

Despite using a solid primer and a translucent matte powder, it still feels "fresh" on my face. I can definitely feel the product, and every time I've had even the slightest itch on my face god help me if I go to scratch it because my hand is coming back FULL of product. I've never had this happen with the Fit Me foundation I've been using (with the same primer and powder) so I'm comfortable assuming it's the Hard Candy.

This really hurts my heart, because my face looks amazing! I'm super pale so it can be trying finding that just-right foundation. I just wish my face didn't come off if you looked at it funny. 3 stars for coverage, - 2 stars for covering everything but my face too.
Kylie D.
Very nice product is really good super nice foundation it has a really good coverage it is super long lasting I like it a lot it is very easy to blend I don't have anything that's wrong with itI would totally recommend it to others
Cheyenne F.
I love this stuff it goes on so smooth and is so easy to apply blends very well Matte Finish and it smells good full coverage pros what's not to love goes on easy blends well and stays on I would so buy again
Summer N.
I seriously love the coverage it brings to the plate, it also builds nicely without looking like a caked mess. Honestly would try it the colors matched up perfectly with me and Im normal fair/light.
Tiffany H.
Cleveland, TN
I was on the hunt for a light foundation (because I'm ghostly) and most of the other drugstore foundations were not light enough.  White foundation was not as easy to find as it is now.  I was pleased with the lightest shade, even if it still wasn't quite light enough.  The foundation went on nicely, at first, and was about medium coverage.  I don't know if it is because of the primer in the foundation, but it ended up leaving an odd leaving an odd texture on my skin.  It balled up if I used just a tad too much foundation, but I figured out what the right amount was for me to avoid that.  I ended up using up the bottle I had and repurchased a different foundation afterward.
brandi b.
I was so so excited to try this, and was quickly let down. I tried so many different ways of applying this. it doesn't set so it just smeared alll over my face instead of covering. the places it did cover looked nice, but I would've looked like a first grader that got into mom's makeup if I kept it on. it wasn't a big loss because of the price, but I wish I wouldn't have bought it. I tried with primer, without, pre moisturized and without, beauty blender and a brush, setting powder, powder underneath, I just cannot get this stuff to work.
Nicole N.
Upland, CA
How is the coverage?
Miranda S.
Is this a goo foundation?
Heather B.
Did anybody else notice the little sand-like particles in theirs? are they there for a reason?
chyna l.
Looking for a new foundation is this a good one?
Dominique M.
Spokane, WA
Does it have a matte finish?

Amazon