BY HARD CANDY

A two-step lip recovery system that exfoliates and nourishes dry, chapped lips and restores them to ultimate perfection.

Uncover soft smooth lips with the coconut milk sugar scrub that melts on contact and buffs away dry skin.

The glossy treatment wraps lips in rose hip oil and mango butter to replenish moisture, suppleness, and enhance color.

Usage:
Step 1:
 Scrub
Scrub in circular motions and gently wipe away excess with a tissue.
Step 2: Treat
Use after scrub and apply treatment as needed.

Hannah H.
Boynton Beach
For six dollars this product was worth it to me. However in order to fully exfoliate (scrub) my lips I had to press pretty hard (if you don’t the treatment won’t work as it should) which kind of messed the stick up a bit, squished it. But  it definitely did it’s job! The “treatment”  felt exactly like a lipgloss (I hate lipgloss) but after really exfoliating with the scrub I could feel it working it’s way into my lips. It felt a tiny bit cool and tingly and I let it sit for a half hour before wiping it off (I wanted to put on a liquid lipstick) I really wish the treatment actually sunk into my lips rather than sat on top of and felt like a lip gloss (I wanted more of a moisturizer, which is what I was expecting). I say 6.5 out of 10 would I buy it again? Yes but not before looking for another affordable lip treatment.
Sarah G.
houston, tx
I actually give the scrub 5 stars... it works really well to exfoliate my lips and get all the dead skin off. It doesn’t have a nasty flavor and it’s not too gritty. On the other hand I give the treatment 1 Star. It’s really just a gloss to put on afterwards and doesn’t moisturize and soothe your lips. I don’t ever use that end, I have other lip treatments I use instead. But for $6 I’ll gladly purchase it just for the scrub.
Amaya S.
irons
This is amazing and I put it on before I do my makeup every day, especially when I am going to wear a matte lip. I even put it on and use It when my lips are really chapped. I absolutely recommend this to you if you get dry lips or even if you want to repair any damage or if you just want really soft lips!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I just picked this product up at Walmart for $6, and I like it, it left my lips peeling smooth, and hydrated, I just wish it had a little bit of a scent, because it smells like absolutely nothing, which some people may enjoy, but I enjoy a little bit of a scent, and it also took me a minute to get down to the crystals, but I will be using it again
jennifer r.
Hackensack , NJ
I was really not impressed.

Pros: scrub comes on a stick, price is decent, it exfoliated

Cons: the “moisture” side of the stick is like a gloss, not what i expected. Not even an hour later and my lips feel really chapped. I had to scrub a little harder than I’d like to actually get it to exfoliate.

Save your $6
Savannah G.
Fayetteville , AR
This product is not given enough credit. For 6.00 you can receive this gem at your nearest walmart. I use it all the time. The product is simple,just apply the scrub,wipe off in circular motions and then apply gloss for a beautiful glossy finish.
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I just bought this today and used it for the first time and so far I'm not impressed. The scrub seems to be localized to just the center of a stick of balm and doesn't come off for you to work it in at all. If you want to scrub you have to just use the stick of balm which leaves an oily feeling on your lips like a chap stick. The treatment is a gloss that is pretty ineffective in my opinion. There's hardly enough on the applicator to cover just my bottom lip without having to reinsert into the tube to get more. And as far as I can tell its not doing anything for my lips. It feels like its just sitting on my lips like a gloss - no absorption to re-hydrate and no tingly feeling like its healing anything.
I wouldn't recommend this at all, and I will be purchasing a different brand of lip scrub for myself.
Erika H.
Racine, WI
I have such fond memories of the Hard Candy of my youth that I really want to like their products. Sadly this one is a definite miss. The "scrub" side of the stick is very soft and lacking in enough grit to really be an effective lip scrub. The smell is also a little strange and the consistency of the scrub feels off. The "treatment" side of this stick is basically nothing more than an incredibly sticky clear gloss that isn't much of a treatment at all. I was definitely not satisfied with this product. There are far better lip scrubs out there for your money.
Michelle P.
Meh. I was excited to find a lip scrub in a stick but it seems like I had to use a lot of the product to get any effect, the gloss "treatment" is sticky. Overall, I was left feeling underwhelmed but luckily the price point was low enough I wasn't too upset over the lack of performance.
Heather O.
El Mirage, AZ
This lip treatment isn't very good. The scrub side starts off too soft, no exfoliating whatsoever. After I used it a few times and got rid of the top layer the scrub became like sandpaper. The treatment is really sticky lip gloss. Maybe in the winter when my lips are more chapped, but for a regular treatment it's a no go!!