Hard Candy Hot Smudge Duo Cream Eyeliner uploaded by BrieAnne B.

BY HARD CANDY

Duo Cream eyeliner/smudge shadow is housed in a long, sexy case-complete with brush and smudger. It's everything you want in cream eyeliner with more precision than a pencil and more forgiving than a liquid. This ultra-creamy, formula offers more control, playtime, and buildable coverage than typical liners. Create razor-sharp lines or smokey bedroom eyes with the double-ended angled liner brush and smudger. This creamy eyeliner is available in a wide variety of sexy shades that stay put all day long.

Buy on Amazon
Jan '.
Waukegan , IL
Love this amazing product I am for sure a fan and I will be buying it again. As someone who walks around the store and takes forever to shop online this is a must have in my purse and worth buying!
BrieAnne B.
GILLETTE, WY
These took a while to build up pigmentation and the colors are fun but I don't really like the formula of the product! I will have to try it out some more, but as of right now I don't really like it!
Abby M.
Los Angeles, CA
Decent cream/gel eyeliner. Comes with a cute little eyeliner brush and obviously smudges very well, but doesn't stay on all that well. Can't beat the price, though!
Ellie L.
Bakersfield, CA
Works great and plan on buying more of this product. Easy to use and comes on dark. Matte finish and lasts all day. Works amazingly and is my go to product lately. I definitely recommend to others for use.
Alyssa B.
Hot Springs, AR
Literally the best eyeliner I've ever used. I never had to re apply it. Even after I got slashed with water on the face. It stays on all day!
Whitney H.
Honestly hard candy has the worst eyeliner I've ever used. The only good thing I've noticed about this brand is the cute packaging.
Cassi T.
Hampton, SC
It's okay. Tried other brands that were cheaper that works the same but enjoy hard candy in general. Price well
ashley p.
Tulsa ok
This is my go to eye liner!!! It's perfect for a smokey eye. It's soooo easy to use so it's great for beginners
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
I adore hard candy!!This is the best drugstore makeup and basically all i use!!They never let this girl down
Emily W.
Lindsay, Ontario
I have this in "Misfit". At first, I was kind of at a loss for how to use it, I wasn't sure how to use two colours to line my eyes, and the army-green shade seems strange to line your eyes with. And when I did line with the gray, I wasn't totally happy about how it turned out.

That being said, the product has a nice, easily blendable quality to it, and the cream is a nice texture. I ended up using this most as an eyeshadow duo rather than a liner. I use the green across the lid, then add dimension with the gray and deepen the colour with a darker powder. When I use it this way, it creates a nice look, actually!

This duo comes with a nifty brush, with a sponge tip on one side and an angled brush on the other. The sponge tip is decent for smudging colour in the crease; but like most brushes that come with eyeshadows, it isn't as good as other brushes.

If you are using this as an eyeshadow, you will definitely need a primer, as it will crease quite quickly without it. Setting it with translucent powder helps as well.