BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Jet.com
Ana C.
Miam, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the product I use to give me that shiny look to my cheeks I like you a lot because it's two in one, Has a good pigmentation pleasant for my taste, is very soft and has good duracion, love it, Has a light shine that is what I look for in an illuminator is not so bright.
Katlyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan. It messes with my foundation, if you apply directly to face. If you use your finger or brush it hardly shows. It isn't worth the time. It is a little greasey.
Wendy H.
Farmville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG I love this product...It's kinda affordable​ but quality of it is great I would definitely recommend this product to my friends and following
Heather B.
Jacobsburg, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product!!!!! Definitely my new spring obsession. I have this in blooming orchid, which is a pinkish color highlighter and the blush is a pinkish purple. I was a little hesitant to try this out at first because of the purple blush. OMG!!! I'm so glad that I tried it. The color looks amazing on my skin tone which is light/medium tone. My skin glows and I feel beautiful. I would definitely recommend this product.
Normita A.
Hobbs, NM
Love it. i was sketchy at first because it looked to easy lol super easy to use and is very pigmented.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love hard candy products. this gives a really pretty soft blush look. I like to use it in spring time. I would definitely reccomed it. you can purchase it at walmart. their prices are very fair.
sasha s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have oily skin in this product did not sitwell. it didn't blend very easily and made your makeup look like it was sick and so on top of the skin funny.
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Perfect blush/highlighter duo! I received this from a friend, and never having used the inexpensive brand before i was sceptical. It's so easy to apply and it made my skin feel so silky. It is very blendable and easy to build up. My skin was glowing! I am very impressed with the Hard Candy brand and will be purchasing more in the future.
Marisol V.
Center Point, TX
I have boughten this highlight and contour check thing at Walmart because it looked cute. But in my honest opinion I didn't like the highlight is good to use alone but I didn't like this product to much super cute though 😁
Ashley O.
I love this. so simple to use and I like the pigmentation a lot. definitely nice to have.
Bobbi K.
How well does this work? I'm thinking I should try it, what do you think?
Ana C.
Miam, FL
i have one its beautiful. I recommend it.