BY HARD CANDY #76 in Contouring Kits

Defining has never been easier with Hard Candy Blush, Highlighter and Contour Cheek Duo. This two-in-one formula makes it easy to create a multidimensional look with just one simple swipe. The contouring blush, 0.36 oz features a dual-toned stick for more hues. It is designed to deliver the perfect amount of highlighter, color and bronzer to help you sculpt, define and illuminate in one easy step. Simply swipe the cheeks along the natural contours of the face to draw out the cheekbones. The makeup blush instantly infuses the skin with color and soft light.

Buy on Walmart
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
I don’t really like this brand there is some good products some bad it’s kind of a hit or miss situation and I’m not sure I like it waste of money if it don’t work
Ana C.
Miam, FL
This is the product I use to give me that shiny look to my cheeks I like you a lot because it's two in one, Has a good pigmentation pleasant for my taste, is very soft and has good duracion, love it, Has a light shine that is what I look for in an illuminator is not so bright.
sarah a.
Grayson, LA
Love it!!Easy to use!!Blush and highlight!!Nice colors,It islonglasting,love how very creamy,easily blended,nice smell,and it affordable! Hard Candy Highlight & Contour Cheek Duo
Stormi N.
This product works great and glides on the skin wonderfully. But the two shades NEED to be blended with a blending tool of some sort (beauty blender, brush, a sponge, etc.) but otherwise the highlight is blinding and the blush, when blended, is just the right amount.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
I really love this product's price, appearance, and packaging. It goes on smoothly and the pigment shows up perfectly on my light skin tone. I had no problem blending and I was very satisfied with the way it looked! I'd definitely recommend a try!
Heather B.
Flushing, OH
I love this product!!!!! Definitely my new spring obsession. I have this in blooming orchid, which is a pinkish color highlighter and the blush is a pinkish purple. I was a little hesitant to try this out at first because of the purple blush. OMG!!! I'm so glad that I tried it. The color looks amazing on my skin tone which is light/medium tone. My skin glows and I feel beautiful. I would definitely recommend this product.
Alesha M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Okay, I couldn't find the one that is a bronzer blush combo. Let me start off by saying Hard Candy is an excellent drug store brand with affordable prices and great products... Well, normally. I got this and brought it home and this product was a total disaster. I looked like I took an orange Crayola marker and rubber it all over my face. It wouldn't blend at all. In fact, if you tried blending it, all it did was wipe the orange all over until, eventually, you looked like an Oompa Loompa. Tried taking it off and there is glitter not only covering my face but all over the hand I was using to remove this product. Do not buy!
Keri D.
Tuscola, IL
Perfect blush/highlighter duo! I received this from a friend, and never having used the inexpensive brand before i was sceptical. It's so easy to apply and it made my skin feel so silky. It is very blendable and easy to build up. My skin was glowing! I am very impressed with the Hard Candy brand and will be purchasing more in the future.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
A quick fix for contouring when you don't have time. It easy to just run over your check bones real quick. You do need to blend it a lot because of the harsh lines it make. It is very light but it is ok for every day.
Da'Kniesha E.
Fresno, TX
The reason for three stars because I've only tried this once and that was a just a casual dating but I've never really tried it with a full glam the packaging is pretty simple I I wouldn't say I would buy this game because I still have my same one like I say I want to use the ones but it's very good and pigmented
Kayla C.
Clinton, IA
Is hard candy a good quality product?
Nhung N.
Where can I find this brand
Gisselle L.
Miami
Is this a good highlighter? Is it really pigmented?
Bobbi K.
How well does this work? I'm thinking I should try it, what do you think?
Kayla D.
Toccoa
What is the price of this product?