BY HARD CANDY

A shimmering baked blush that offers buildable color and gives your cheeks allover warmth and glow. The ulta-light, micronized pigments are infused with radiance enhancing pearls and blend effortlessly into the skin to enhance skintone and give you a natural looking finish. A shimmering baked blush that offers buildable color and gives your cheeks allover warmth and glow. The ulta-light, micronized pigments are infused with radiance enhancing pearls and blend effortlessly into the skin to enhance skintone and give you a natural looking finish.

• How pigmented is this? And is it too pink for everyday use?1 Answers
  • Do any of you like both the blush and highlight? I love it they a...1 Answers
  • How does it blend out? Does it look good on pale skin?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Makayla G.
Mt Sterling, KY
Review for: Sunburst more...
I’m not a huge fan of the fact that this has shimmer but it’s a very pretty color. It’s super bright and pigmented though so you only need a small amount and it goes over foundation perfect, no patchiness at all. And it will stay on all day and it works well with other products
Veronica M.
Denver, CO
Hard Candy this ombre highlter is amazing. The pigment is great and it all day wear. For the price you get alot and its very shimmering. Just dont use so much because you check will look extra pink. Over all i love this highlighter!
Jada M.
Sorry terrible lighting but in person it's this pink am white marble in the casing beautiful like fairy holographic highlight very buildable it best for pale skin I stick to my golds when it comes to highlight so that it doesn't give a white affect. It can also be very subtle like a glowing natural look believe it or not yes, it's buildable 🙌
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I definitely wouldn't use this as a blush or highlighter. It's just so full of chunky glitter that it doesn't look that flattering on the skin. I do like the fact it's ombré and it works better on pale skin tones but there are better products out there.
Taylor L.
Riverview
This product works well i still have mine after a few years and still use it.The highlight shows up but not like the extremely amazing highlights but if you are going for a more natural kind of highlight then yes go for it (I know its a blush but the lightest shade in the ombre is a highlight) The case that hold the product well the container i should say is pretty as well.
Alli R.
I have nothing bad to say about hard candy cosmetics at all! I have used this blush for a very long time and I am in love with it! It's so light and glamourous looking. I love light blushes and this is my favorite blush I have by far. I also use it as a highlighter sometimes too! All around amazing product, not to mention the company is also cruelty free ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Jessica W.
Rising Sun, MD
Literally this is one of my favorite blushes because it's on break and the color is just perfect!!!! I got it in the color punch (994). It is an illuminating blush. It's amazing. And it's inexpensive. I picked it up at my local Walmart. Seriously.... pick this baby up.
Melissa D.
Picked this up to try something different and although I don't care for the shimmer I like this blush. I've tried to double it with the highlight/blush and it was just too much.The make up last all day, wasn't too expensive, and it's very pigmented.
Stephanie A.
Winchester
This blush is gorgeous. It highlights and gives you a nice pinky color to your checks. It's does two in one. The packaging on this product is gorgeous and I use it all the time. For A while this was the only one that I would use. You only need a little bit of product to get the pigmentation. Love hard candy makeup.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
I really love this. It's a great highlighter and blush. I've been using the same one for about six months and there is still a lot there. You definitely get your money's worth. I'll buy again when I run out , but that will be a long time from now. I'm really starting to like Hard Candys products.
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
How does it blend out? Does it look good on pale skin?
Stacy M.
How pigmented is this? And is it too pink for everyday use?
Astrid C.
Do any of you like both the blush and highlight? I love it they are so cute!