BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Glow All-The-Way Bronze-Tanner Tropical Tan Instant Bronze & Gradual self tanner is infused with 24 Karat gold . A tinted, sunless self-tanner that gives an all over tropical tan. The light, airy formula instantly bronzes face and body while the self-tanner gradually builds a lasting tan that darkens with time. This light and airy formula moisturizes and will not streak or rub off onto clothes.

• I have wanted to try this. but not too sure , my daughter...6 Answers
  • How is the finish when it is mixed into the foundation? D...1 Answers
  • I have been debating on buying this product for awhile bu...1 Answers
Cassandra L.
Columbus
The glow on this is crazy. It teeters on the edge of obnoxious. Dont wear it unless youre tan and DONT smell it all over your face, unless you want to look like a gold tin man.
Corbi G.
Martinsburg, WV
LIVE for this in the summer , it was affordable and found right in Walmart ? It’s gentle on my skin and blended great with foundation! I RECOMMEND!Hard Candy Glow All The Way Instant Bronze & Gradual Self Tanner
Victoria L.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the gold glow but it leaves my skin a brown color that I did not like and it is spotty looking. If you don't shake it good before opening then it is clear liquid.
Sara G.
This product is great for tans-real or fake-it adds a slight reddish bronze color&great glow! Highly recommend mixing in hand with lotion for a natural bronze glow.
Joline B.
Floral City, FL
Love this bronzer!!! Always use this underneath my powder bronzer. Leaves a sheer golden highlight that last all day. Affordable bronzer that is worth every drop
Serenity L.
Hallandale, FL
At first glance, I raised a skeptical eyebrow at this product because of its use of the gimmicky "real 24K gold". I hate gimmicks. However... When Hard Candy states "Glow All The Way", they mean it!! Holy Golden Goddess!

I am a make-up artist, photographer and blogger and tend to partake in a lot of creative beach shoots...
I found this to be perfect for a light bronze body paint alternative on a photo shoot, and a CHEAPER alternative, too. Plus the models looked dazzling, dripping in gold in the South Beach sun. I must say I noticed those gold flecks while shooting. Impressive.

It photographs very well, even in the South FL sun; another pleasant surprise. It looks like a deep olive tan but with loads of sparkle!
I wouldn't recommend it for day time use, unless for an outdoor summer soiree, or it can be lightly applied to the cheek bones and eyelids for contouring post-primer.

Also, it's best for those who already have an olive or golden undertone (not pink) to their skin. If you do have a pink undertone, try it in combination with a lighter self tanner or BB cream-- Otherwise you'll look like Snooky!
It's perfect for night time beach and club outings. It's radiant and will last all night.

It's thicker than I'd imagined since it contains some form of foundation in it, which was fine for the purpose I used it.
It glides on smoothly, BUT you have to really be careful about applying too much, as it's not like its thinner gel-based counterparts, but streaking is not as much of an issue with this product as with gel-based bronzers, and it washes right off with plain soap and water- another plus as opposed to gel-based bronzers which can take up to 72 hours to come out completely if no balm is used in advance on the dry areas of your skin (i.e., elbows, palms, knees).

Another thing I noticed, was that it has amazing coverage! One of the models had a nasty bruise on her shin from a soccer game and this self tanner practically made the bruise unnoticeable, especially with its light deflecting gold flecks. I didn't even find it necessary to use any Dermablend or Coverall on her.

Keep in mind, a little bit goes a LONG way with this product.
Mixing this with a non-tinted moisturizer would be gorgeous for the Spring/Summer and even for Fall evenings.
I wouldn't recommend it for the winter, as it would look too unnatural, in my opinion.

It smells quite pleasant; almost like cookie dough. It's not very tasty, though (what? you don't taste your bronzer? lol).

Overall, I loved it! It serves endless purposes for beach girls, night club goers, and of course for creatives like myself, always in search of multi-purpose products that can be reused and remain sanitary.
I will purchase again, no question.
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
This is a great, cheap addition to any makeup kit. Doesnt block pores or make your face oily. You can wear this alone to boost your tan, under foundation, or mixed with any facial product for instant glow. Also, this is under $10 making it a steal. Similar to high prices items at Sephora for a lot less, and one lasts forever!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
I love this stuff. It gives you that bronze look whenever you want. I like to apply it to my legs or on my face to give me that sun-kissed look. It is a bronze colored gel that has fine gold glitter in it. I recommend the product and Hard Candy!
Dayanna C.
Vineland , NJ
Love this product! I started using it this summer and it works great. It's not too expensive. Unlike other products this one actually smells good. The only downside is that you have to apply a couple layers to build the color up. I would recommend this product to any beginners!
Alexis H.
Like the way it makes my skin look. Gold and shiny. Isn't a natural finish though you can definitely see a big color change and the shimmer so when you use this you have to pay attention to detail if you're wanting to look one color.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
SUPER interested to know how this product works, and any personal reviews or use results?!
Teri  C.
Pictou, Nova Scotia
I have wanted to try this. but not too sure , my daughter loves it , I love the shimmer , bit is there a lot in it?
Alicia A.
Does this product come in different shades?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Anyone try this ? What do you think ?
Janani H.
San Diego , CA
How is the finish when it is mixed into the foundation? Does it become too dewy and transfer easily? I use a matte foundation so i was hoping it would keep me somewhat matte but add a bit of dewiness. Also can you see lots of glitter on the face when applied or does it give a nice glow? Thanks!