BeautySkinTanning ProductsHard Candy
Glow All The Way Instant Bronze & Gradual Self Tanner

Hard Candy Glow All The Way Instant Bronze & Gradual Self Tanner

by Hard Candy

Hard Candy Glow All-The-Way Bronze-Tanner Tropical Tan Instant Bronze & Gradual self tanner is infused with 24 Karat gold . A tinted, sunless self-tanner that gives an all over tropical tan. The light, airy formula instantly bronzes face and body while the self-tanner gradually builds a lasting tan that darkens with time. This light and airy formula moisturizes and will not streak or rub off onto clothes.

Pros and cons of the product?
About how long does it usually last before having to reapply? How long does it take to see results?
HooW does this compare to Burberry’s fresh glow[brand:loreal-paris]?
Start your review of Hard Candy Glow All The Way Instant Bronze & Gradual Self Tanner!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany  T.
Hard Candy Glow All The Way Instant Bronze & Gradual Self Tanner uploaded by Tiffany  T.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is a must for summer. One complaint I do have is its advertised as a self tanner but it’s more of a shimmer/bronzer for your skin, also has a hint of highlighter. Either way, it’s inexpensive and turns you into a glowing goddess.
Shazul  S.
Latham, NY
I bought this bronzer to be used as a partial foundation and blush on cheeks, and as eye shadow foundation. It does a beautiful job because it was designed to be layered and removed easy when applied. This bronzer is the ONLY blush I use now. It does an excellent job also as lip base. Used as body bronzer is very good too. Perhaps not dark enough for my skin tone on legs. It does come out easy, so if you are sweating it will streak. The price is very good and it last a very long time if used as face foundation like I do. I also purchased the darker version which is too dark for the face but very good for the rest of the body.
Julie Christine G.
Weslaco, TX
Love love love! Perfect for a summer day at the beach. Gives you a great look. Can be slightly oily and runny, but overall great "look".
Megan S.
Manchester , MD
I like this product mixed in with my liquid foundation. I think it gives a nice summer glow and gives a semi dewy look.
Tonya W.
Norcross, GA
Hard Candy Glow All The Way Instant Bronze & Gradual Self Tanner uploaded by Tonya W.
Super cute sexy face and body higlighter! The tropical tan looks amazing on darker skin... the gold flecks be poppin for real! Another summer fave! @HeresHardCandy #hardcandylife
Samantha C.
San Antonio, TX
I love using this in the summer all over the body. Not so much on the face, as it has pretty noticeable pieces of glitter in it, but it's great for the price if you want a dramatic bronzy highlight. If you have fair skin, you might need to use a lighter hand with this product.
R M.
This hard cast glow instant bronzer is literally an instant bronzer and gradual tanner it’s very sparkly is Your I to that it wasn’t my favorite because if the smell and the glitter. It has an orange accent to it a little and I’m not a fan of that. Won’t be purchasing again.
Sara G.
This product is great for tans-real or fake-it adds a slight reddish bronze color&great glow! Highly recommend mixing in hand with lotion for a natural bronze glow.
Corbi G.
Ashland, VA
LIVE for this in the summer , it was affordable and found right in Walmart ? It’s gentle on my skin and blended great with foundation! I RECOMMEND!Hard Candy Glow All The Way
Victoria L.
Las Vegas, NV
I like the gold glow but it leaves my skin a brown color that I did not like and it is spotty looking. If you don't shake it good before opening then it is clear liquid.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Becky D.
London, ON
il y a 2 ans
Hard Candy Glow All The Way Instant Bronze & Gradual Self Tanner ? Wondering how well this works? Is it easy to apply? How does it fade?