BY HARD CANDY

This luxurious body and face luminizer illuminates all skin tones with a pearlescent glow. Shimmery and pigmented, the Glow All The Way Hard Candy Luminizer gives your skin lasting, radiant shine.

• Has anyone tried this product?1 Answers
  • I got a sample box of these hard candy products. I had never used...1 Answers
  • What skin tones would work best with this product?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alisha C.
Canandaigua
Hard Candy Glow All The Way Doll Face Face & Body Illuminator

This is my ultimate favorite Luminator. I have fair skin and it just matches perfectly. I would recommend this product to anyone who wants a great Luminator. Absolutely love this product by hard candy.
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
This Hard Candy highlighter works okay. It’s pink and leaves that sparkle glow you would want from a highlight. I don’t find it very pigmented. I like it more as a body glitter than face highlighter. It can be a little heavy.
Angelica D.
Las Vegas, NV
You get a lot for your money. In my opinion a little goes a long way. It's not soo shimmery and glittery like a fairy pooted in your face. It gives you a nice subtle glow you can always add on more. It also give you a nice baby pink rosy glow to your face. Very pretty.
Erica F.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff.... Oh. My. God. Such pink. Very sparkle. Much Amaze. Wow. The pink is the same color as the container so don't think it's gonna be much much lighter like I did when I got it (although I was not disappointed in any way) That being said this stuff has so much pigment and so much sparkle and amazing staying power. It blends in amazing and reflect a lot of light. Not like OMG I'm blind but just enough to let all them other chicks know who's boss.
Madison B.
Parkton, MD
Hard Candy Glow All The Way Doll Face Face & Body Illuminator

This product is a diamond in the rough! I use it everyday as a cream highlighter, either alone or under powder highlight for an all day glow. It's extremely affordable and comes in a huge bottle! I have also used it mixed with my body lotion for an all over glow, and as a contour on my décolletage.
Marylee E.
Navarre, FL
This product looks unnatural and a bit chunky on the skin. It's quite pigmented, but not in a good way. I couldn't blend this out to look flawless on the skin the way I wanted. I tried a makeup sponge, a brush, as well as my fingers.
Cheyanne P.
Fowler, CO
USE THIS CONSTANTLY! This gives such an amazing long lasting natural glow but can build up easily into a blinding highlight! It mixes so well with foundation as well! I can't think of any cons to this product! Amazing for the price!!!!
Jessica A.
This is one of my favorite products from the drug store because it makes my face pop! It makes my skin look so effortlessly gorgeous! It lasts longer than my face make up some time and it makes me so happy for the price. I would definitely but it again.
Amanda L.
Martinsville, VA
Being someone who uses a lot of higher-end products, I've had great luck with several choice Hard Candy products. But, as I mentioned in a review of the heavy-duty liquid concealer, their products are super hit and miss for me. I picked this up from my local Walmart, assuming it would give a nice luminizing effect to my super pale skin. The first thing I noticed was that it is SUPER SUPER WATERY. It literally squirts out of the container like pink water. If you shake it for like, two minutes at a time, it comes out a tad bit more together, but it's still extremely thin and liquified in substance. I dabbed it on sort of like a bronzer, and while it had a nice effect, it didn't last very long at all, even with primer and translucent powder over it. It has potential, but needs some further updating as a product before I'll give it a decent rating.
Zaneta R.
Magna, UT
I never though a drug store primer would be so effective. I love how it smooths my skin. The packaging is beautiful. I wouldn't change anything about it. It does blend easy. I would buy it again.
Angeline S.
WEST VANCOUVER
Whats the best way to use it?
Lizbeth B.
Does it work good with oily skin?
Amber P.
Ocoee, FL
I never tried this and always wanted to try it. People say its like gleam. I cant find this product anywhere!!
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
Is this amazing?
Jesica M.
Long Beach, CA
Is this product greasy and does it stay all day?