Hard Candy Glitteratzi Eye Glitter Gel uploaded by Brit B.Hard Candy Glitteratzi Eye Glitter Gel uploaded by gisell r.Hard Candy Glitteratzi Eye Glitter Gel uploaded by Susy-style H.

BY HARD CANDY

Wear alone or over eye shadow. Light up your look with a sparkling touch. Apply alone or over eyeshadow. Use a light swipe of glimmering glam or layer it on for an especially stunning evening look.

• Does this irritate the eyes it you have sensitive eyes?1 Answers
  • Does this irritate the eyes it you have sensitive eyes?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these come in different colours? I've...1 Answers
Hard Candy Glitteratzi Eye Glitter Gel
  • "These are pretty great, whether I am doing my own makeup and want some glitter on an eye look or if I'm doing makeup on a child for a princess party. These glitters are non-irritating and long lasting!" in 3 reviews
Brittany M.
Seymour, IN
This product does it's job. The glitter sticks well to it and it last a while. Texture is kind of weird but I can get over that
Jennifer H.
Blackstone
It was good didn't use it everyday tho . Felt really thick and heavy . And kinda sticky too . Wish it also smelled better
Terra P.
Marsing, ID
Love to use this product under my eyeshadow. I've received so many compliments on my eyes when I use this preposition
Colleen H.
Cassatt, SC
Great for a night out you can put it just about anywhere I like the sliver one the best... But well worth the money
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Sometimes you just need a little glitter and these are perfect for that. I always break this out for New Year's.
gisell r.
Dallas, TX
This hard candy product is so useful when you wanna wear make up this product is kool to use it really works guys
Nancy M.
19 new york ave
I like this one but not to much its kind the sticky it leaves you skin mmmm weird i dont lol hahha it feels weird
Kimberly K.
Now this will stay. You won't need to or want to upgrade, as it does its job flawlessly. Very pleased. Try it.
Riann B.
Houston
Good product for the price. Does an alright job. I would buy again if working on a budget. Smells kinda weird
Christina T.
Memphis , TN
I have these in blue and gold. They are very pretty. I love glitter. And a little of them, go a long way.
Cas D.
Houston, BC
Does anyone know if these come in different colours? I've always heard good things about Hard Candy, but have never gotten to try any as of yet.
Tawnya W.
Spokane, WA
Does this irritate the eyes it you have sensitive eyes?
Tawnya W.
Spokane, WA
Does this irritate the eyes it you have sensitive eyes?

back