BY HARD CANDY

• Does this irritate the eyes it you have sensitive eyes?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these come in different colours? I've always ...1 Answers
Madison K.
Tabernacle, NJ
These are pretty great, whether I am doing my own makeup and want some glitter on an eye look or if I'm doing makeup on a child for a princess party. These glitters are non-irritating and long lasting!
Lexie S.
Ill start off by saying this product is very pretty!!! But It has a horrible itchy feeling reaction to my eyes :( I'm never sensitive to. Any product except this :(
Terra P.
Marsing, ID
Love to use this product under my eyeshadow. I've received so many compliments on my eyes when I use this preposition
Colleen H.
Cassatt, SC
Great for a night out you can put it just about anywhere I like the sliver one the best... But well worth the money
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Sometimes you just need a little glitter and these are perfect for that. I always break this out for New Year's.
Christina T.
Memphis , TN
I have these in blue and gold. They are very pretty. I love glitter. And a little of them, go a long way.
dani r.
santiago, maipu
Me encanta, es genial, ademas con purpurina que lo hace aun mas lindo, su aroma, todo muy bien, de calidad
Tawnya W.
Spokane, WA
Does this irritate the eyes it you have sensitive eyes?
Tawnya W.
Spokane, WA
Does this irritate the eyes it you have sensitive eyes?
Cas D.
Houston, BC
Does anyone know if these come in different colours? I've always heard good things about Hard Candy, but have never gotten to try any as of yet.