Hard Candy Glitteratzi Eye Glitter Gel uploaded by Brit B.Hard Candy Glitteratzi Eye Glitter Gel uploaded by gisell r.Hard Candy Glitteratzi Eye Glitter Gel uploaded by Susy-style H.

BY HARD CANDY

Wear alone or over eye shadow. Light up your look with a sparkling touch. Apply alone or over eyeshadow. Use a light swipe of glimmering glam or layer it on for an especially stunning evening look.

• Does this irritate the eyes it you have sensitive eyes?1 Answers
  • Does this irritate the eyes it you have sensitive eyes?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know if these come in different colours? I've...1 Answers
Hard Candy Glitteratzi Eye Glitter Gel
  • "These are pretty great, whether I am doing my own makeup and want some glitter on an eye look or if I'm doing makeup on a child for a princess party. These glitters are non-irritating and long lasting!" in 3 reviews
Brooke T.
Winston Salem, NC
I love this stuff. The color is outrageously gorgeous and it's so pigmented and fun! It's long lasting and doesn't slide off during the day. It pretty much stays in place. I have recommended this product to several people on several different ocassions!
Lori B.
This was a bit goopey to use and never stayed on for more than a few minutes once outside in summer or in a warm building in the winter. Rain made this Dr if go all over the place.
Michelle G.
Leesburg
I love this glitter gel for the weekends dancing with the girls! I get a lot of compliments on the shine and vibrancy it provides! I used the gold glitter which is really beautiful for brown eyes! The only think make sure to hold something around the eye so that the glitter has time to dry and doesn't get left anywhere it's not supposed to be.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This stuff is a god send! I’m obsessed! I use it when I’m going out for the night and it holds my makeup so well! It works great with all skins types. My friend got me started on it.. she swears by it. I see what the hype is now! After using it once, I fell in love with it! Definitely worth buying!
Alexia V.
Merced
This was super cute, the glitter is there lol. Its a beautiful color it went great on the eyes no fallout. I recommend this to anyone it works great with any eyelook.
Leslie L.
Austin , TX
I love using gel glitter as glitter liner, so when I heard hard candy has one I was happy to try it but I'm sadly disappointed. The products is affordable but very sticky if you don't like weird smells and heavy feeling on your eyelid I don't recommend it !
Kate S.
Lexington, KY
Great line with great products! The color is great and it stays on! Not only that but the price is amazing! You can get all the products at Walmart! Highly recommend this product! I will be buying more!
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Alexis B.
Richlands, VA
I really like the Hard Candy glitter. I use it on my eye lids and it is beautiful and sparkly. It applies easy, and causes no irritation. I would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Brittney F.
Lake Geneva, WI
Giving 2 stars because i think the color is pretty, however... My glitter gel never dried and it looked like crap 20 mins after applying. It was a sticky, uneven mess!
Tawnya W.
Spokane, WA
Does this irritate the eyes it you have sensitive eyes?
Tawnya W.
Spokane, WA
Does this irritate the eyes it you have sensitive eyes?
Cas D.
Houston, BC
Does anyone know if these come in different colours? I've always heard good things about Hard Candy, but have never gotten to try any as of yet.

Walmart