BY HARD CANDY

Highly concentrated liquid pigments that  allow you to customize any face product for coverage or shade. Squeeze the dropper and add drops to any daily moisturizer or primer to create a custom foundation. The more drops you add, the higher the coverage. You can also add light or dark drops to any liquid makeup to custom match your skin tone.

• I wanna try this so bad but I can’t find it in Canada :(1 Answers
  • Is this best used by itself or mixed?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used the Hard Candy Mix in drops. The one that...2 Answers
Brianna R.
I am absolutely in love with these pigment drops. These drops are only $7 at Wal-Mart and really pack such a punch in my everyday makeup routine. These drops have so many good things going for them. For one, they're the same amount of product as their competitor, which is the Cover FX pigment drops. I gotta say, these are on par (and actually better than the Cover FX drops). I have the lightest shade in the Hard Candy drops, and it is actually light. The lightest shade in the Cover FX drops are about a half of a shade too dark for me, so it doesn't serve the purpose I wanted it to. I bought the drops to add pigment and a lighter color to my too dark/too sheer foundations. The Hard Candy drops do just that. My only big problem about the drops is that the rim gets SUPER dirty with a bunch of pigment. But, it's really nothing that bad. Just clean up the rim with some makeup remover and you're golden. Such an amazing product. You get a ton of product that will last you literally forever. It's good as a highlighter/contour and is so lightweight. You don't feel it at all! It also helped my foundation stay on so much longer. I have really oily skin, and foundation always comes off so easily. But this stuff helps my foundation stay on all day long. I highly recommend this product. So good for all skin types. In the photo attached I'm wearing the drops mixing in with the Wet 'n' Wild Photofocus foundation in the second to lightest shade. This is also natural lighting.
Antonio H.
New Britain, CT
Alot of people tend to not know what hard candy life is but im obsessed they have a few products that i use as staples and now i definetly have added to my list . I love the cover fx drops and love this as a dupe and to be honest just as amazing. It wears well i use my normal primer and setting routine and i love on my control of coverage that i want. I i used it as a sheer tinted moisturizer one day and used it on a client to drag it up. Amazing 5 stars I already own 4 colors cant wait to have them all.
Ashley E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I use the lightest version of this product for my foundations that oxidize and get darker. This product really helps change the color of your foundation to a better match.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
Comes in handy when u have the wrong color foundation. They also have illuminating drops, matte drops, and other color drops. Really helps if u don't like ur foundation the way it is.
Rachel L.
Olustee, OK
Okay I know this stuff is super runny but it is amazing! It comes on a pretty good size. Has no smell and really does lighten my foundation. I love the dropper lid! As far as coverage it is decent. When I mix it in I use slightly more of this than my foundation since my foundation isn't too dark for me only a little. I use it on the back of my little mirror that has never been used till I get me a little mixing tray. I love love love this stuff and can't imagine not having this handy little bottle! I got it at Walmart for $7. I will insert some swatches of my foundation with out this stuff and with it as well as a swatch of the liquid alone. The shade I got is light 3
Kendra D.
Fargo, ND
I listed this as a dupe for the Cover FX Custom Cover drops on my newest blog post of new 2017 dupes. While the formula is definitely different (more watery) I find it easier to work with and perfect for what I need it for! Definitely give these a shot!
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
I simply cannot live without this product I have a skin tone that is a light olive and it can be hard to find the right color foundation or BB cream but with just a few drops of this in any brand of foundation or BB cream I can customize it to my skin tone I highly recommend this product
Alyssa T.
I am beyond ecstatic I decided to try these! I love that you can mix and match to make your perfect shade, and they're so pigmented so the coverage is wonderful. The bottle last a very long time because it doesn't take much and I love that you can mix with any primer or Foundation. Definitely one of my favorite new makeup products!
Cori S.
Macon, GA
First off this is some very pigmented drops. I love how flawless it looks when you apply it. I normally moisturize my face then i apply the the drops to the back of my hand and i found using a stippling brush is better than a beauty blender for me. It is my exact shade! I mixed it with foundation an i will say it gave me way to much coverage than i needed. Long lasting as well, i can wear it for a long time and not have to worry about touching up anything. I always set these drops with a setting spray also so that might contribute to the long lasting wear of these drops.
Rachel L.
I was gifted some foundation that was too light for me, so i bought this product in an attempt to make use of the foundation :) its a little runny, but once i mix this product in with my foundation its perfect! And the price is totally affordable which is awesome :)
Mariela C.
Has anyone tried this? How long does this foundation last does it need to be mixed with another foundation or can it be used alone?
Justine H.
How does this wear on its own? And how does it compare to the nyx drops?
Danielle H.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Has anyone used the Hard Candy Mix in drops. The one that helps to make your foundation matte?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I've been wanting to buy this but idk what shade to get. Should it match my skin tone or be a shade light and dark? Someone please help!!!!
Madison S.
Zanesville, OH
How is this product with Oily Acne prone skin?