BY HARD CANDY

Highly concentrated liquid pigments that  allow you to customize any face product for coverage or shade. Squeeze the dropper and add drops to any daily moisturizer or primer to create a custom foundation. The more drops you add, the higher the coverage. You can also add light or dark drops to any liquid makeup to custom match your skin tone.

• I wanna try this so bad but I can’t find it in Canada :(1 Answers
  • Is this best used by itself or mixed?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used the Hard Candy Mix in drops. The one that...2 Answers
Amanda B.
Manchester, MO
Absolutely love it! Fantastic coverage, cheap price. First makeup up drops I've tried and the only one I'm going to use!!! Does not cause acne.
Riley C.
Hard candy camouflage mix-in pigment makeup drops are my all time favorite. It covers the way I want. Which is full coverage. 5+ rating
Kaitlynn F.
CAMPBELL
love this product.. it adds more coverage to your skin. you can mix it in with your foundation or you can just apply it to your skin
Felicity B.
Review for: Fair 1 more...
I love this product! A little goes a long way, I got mine in the beginning of this year and still half a bottle of it.
stacy r.
If you don't have it get it so cheap and works so good I love this stuff blend in well and makes my skin looks smooth
lillie l.
Anderson, SC
I love this foundation it's amazing,it blends very well and I love the dropper bottle it's in,definitely a must have
jayla B.
Fbfn Benny Dunne this eggs hehe heir yanked fight he sucked my titts and me in the Fitchburg isms timid Uruguay
Anita S.
Valley, AL
It's really thin but love the color. You should try it for yourself and see that it works great for you.....
Nicole H.
Dekalb, IL
I absolutely adore this product for lightning or darkening any foundation that's not the right color for me.
Leslie R.
Pharr, TX
I add a few drops of this to my foundation and the results are great i love it. It makes a difference.
Mariela C.
Has anyone tried this? How long does this foundation last does it need to be mixed with another foundation or can it be used alone?
Justine H.
How does this wear on its own? And how does it compare to the nyx drops?
Danielle H.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Has anyone used the Hard Candy Mix in drops. The one that helps to make your foundation matte?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I've been wanting to buy this but idk what shade to get. Should it match my skin tone or be a shade light and dark? Someone please help!!!!
Madison S.
Zanesville, OH
How is this product with Oily Acne prone skin?

back