Mariela C.

Has anyone tried this? How long does this foundation last does it need to be mixed with another foundation or can it be used alone?

Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I wore mine alone the first day and I loved how it looked.The coverage and finish was amazing. It made me skin look really healthy. It lasted a good 6 hours probably would of lasted longer but I took it off before bed.
crmn m.
crmn m.
1 year, 1 month ago
I usually use it to mix into a lighter foundation but I have use it with just my moisturizer and it leaves such a nice natural dewy finish. it also gives really great coverage.
Jodie B.
Jodie B.
1 year, 1 month ago
I mix it with my primer so I can avoid buying an additional liquid foundation. It is meant to mix into something else but you can use it by itself if you want a lot of coverage but it will take much more than mixing it into a primer or foundation.