BY HARD CANDY

Highly concentrated liquid pigments that  allow you to customize any face product for coverage or shade. Squeeze the dropper and add drops to any daily moisturizer or primer to create a custom foundation. The more drops you add, the higher the coverage. You can also add light or dark drops to any liquid makeup to custom match your skin tone.

• I wanna try this so bad but I can’t find it in Canada :(1 Answers
  • Is this best used by itself or mixed?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used the Hard Candy Mix in drops. The one that...2 Answers
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Review for: Medium 2 more...
I tried these out today and really enjoyed them. They are supposed to be a dupe for the Cover FX Custom Cover Drops (never tried those so idk if they are just as good quality). They worked well and I mixed them with a lighter coverage Flower Beauty foundation. They are super liquidy so needless to say they spilled EVERYWHERE. It was difficult to get them to my face without getting product all over the bottle, which is why I took off 1 star for the packaging. Other than that these were full coverage, SUPER matte (do not use alone or it will be cakey), and have made my foundation last all day.
lindsey p.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Review for: Light 4 more...
I tried these out recently, they are known as a dupe for the Cover FX drops (which I recently recieved from Boxycharm). Anyways, I compared the 2 and Hard Candy for the win! 1. They are cheap. 2. They blend 10x better than the Cover FX ones. and 3. They actually have some shine too them! I was shocked.
Saige S.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Medium 3 more...
My mom gave me one of these to try and I fell in love. A little goes a long way and I just mix it in with my less coverage foundations. Usually high coverage foundations are super cakey so I love to use these to get high coverage without cakey make up
Nikki-Peyton M.
Review for: Fair 1 more...
I absolutely loved these drops!! I have used these alone and the coverage is amazing!! I’ve also used this as an additive to my moisturizer and other foundations! Super affordable and lasts a while
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Review for: Light 4 more...
I bought these yesterday along with a bb cream because I wanted to see how the combo would be an let me just say this I'm blown away now understand I am only looking for a light to medium coverage but that's not heavy at all an that's what I got it felt like silk on my face I would definitely recommend the product
Brianna R.
I am absolutely in love with these pigment drops. These drops are only $7 at Wal-Mart and really pack such a punch in my everyday makeup routine. These drops have so many good things going for them. For one, they're the same amount of product as their competitor, which is the Cover FX pigment drops. I gotta say, these are on par (and actually better than the Cover FX drops). I have the lightest shade in the Hard Candy drops, and it is actually light. The lightest shade in the Cover FX drops are about a half of a shade too dark for me, so it doesn't serve the purpose I wanted it to. I bought the drops to add pigment and a lighter color to my too dark/too sheer foundations. The Hard Candy drops do just that. My only big problem about the drops is that the rim gets SUPER dirty with a bunch of pigment. But, it's really nothing that bad. Just clean up the rim with some makeup remover and you're golden. Such an amazing product. You get a ton of product that will last you literally forever. It's good as a highlighter/contour and is so lightweight. You don't feel it at all! It also helped my foundation stay on so much longer. I have really oily skin, and foundation always comes off so easily. But this stuff helps my foundation stay on all day long. I highly recommend this product. So good for all skin types. In the photo attached I'm wearing the drops mixing in with the Wet 'n' Wild Photofocus foundation in the second to lightest shade. This is also natural lighting.
brenna f.
Cookeville
Review for: Light 2 more...
I have the fair 1 shade and it really helps lighten my foundations so i can wear summer shades in winter im sure it would work the other way around but i dont have a darker mix in drop. It doesnt change the formula of the foundation and it doesn't sheer out the foundation.
Brittany S.
Crowley, TX
I tried this the first time mixing it with my moisturizer and foundation and didn't like it at all so then thought I'd give it a second try instead of mixing it with my foundation or moisturizer to apply on top of it and I'm now obsessed! It provides the fuller coverage as well as gets the pigment on all my foundations just perfect ' I use the shade fair 2 which is light for me but I use bronzer daily and it turns out so perfect I would recommend this product and will be buying it again. This was on my wishlist thanks to influensters reviews on it I finally tried it and love it !
Rachel L.
Olustee, OK
Okay I know this stuff is super runny but it is amazing! It comes on a pretty good size. Has no smell and really does lighten my foundation. I love the dropper lid! As far as coverage it is decent. When I mix it in I use slightly more of this than my foundation since my foundation isn't too dark for me only a little. I use it on the back of my little mirror that has never been used till I get me a little mixing tray. I love love love this stuff and can't imagine not having this handy little bottle! I got it at Walmart for $7. I will insert some swatches of my foundation with out this stuff and with it as well as a swatch of the liquid alone. The shade I got is light 3
Cori S.
Macon, GA
First off this is some very pigmented drops. I love how flawless it looks when you apply it. I normally moisturize my face then i apply the the drops to the back of my hand and i found using a stippling brush is better than a beauty blender for me. It is my exact shade! I mixed it with foundation an i will say it gave me way to much coverage than i needed. Long lasting as well, i can wear it for a long time and not have to worry about touching up anything. I always set these drops with a setting spray also so that might contribute to the long lasting wear of these drops.
Mariela C.
Has anyone tried this? How long does this foundation last does it need to be mixed with another foundation or can it be used alone?
Justine H.
How does this wear on its own? And how does it compare to the nyx drops?
Danielle H.
Gwynn Oak, MD
Has anyone used the Hard Candy Mix in drops. The one that helps to make your foundation matte?
Wilma G.
Rancho Viejo, TX
I've been wanting to buy this but idk what shade to get. Should it match my skin tone or be a shade light and dark? Someone please help!!!!
Madison S.
Zanesville, OH
How is this product with Oily Acne prone skin?