BY HARD CANDY

Cover up dark under eye circles, conceal blemishes, and help camouflage uneven skin tone and texture with Hard Candy Glamoflauge Lite Blendable Concealer Duo. This double ended concealer crayon covers up blemishes and other skin imperfections easily, with a light and blendable formula that melts into skin and won't weigh you down.

Usage:
To use, simply glide the concealer crayon directly over the area of skin you wish to conceal, and blend it in to your skin. For a precise, custom shade match, use both of the two ends of Glamoflauge Lite Duo on skin and blend them together to help you achieve a personalized shade that matches skin with seamless perfection. Use a lighter shade than your skin to brighten and highlight your face, and use a perfectly matched shade to cover blemishes and skin imperfections. You can also use a shade deeper than your usual tone to contour and sculpt.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "i love this product. i got it for a good price and it works great for the under eyes. i also used it as a eyelid primer before eye shadow and just set it with a powder first" in 4 reviews
Jocelyn H.
I really like this concealer for spot concealing blemishes on my face. It’s easy to blend out and provides nice coverage. Also, having two shades to work with allows me to get the shade right. I have used it under my eyes, but it’s not my favorite for that area- I feel that it emphasizes my fine lines. I would definitely repurchase.
Shasha S.
Jay 💖.
This product was pretty decent,my only problem with it was that after a few hours,even after setting it,it would break apart on my combo skin. My skin and stick concealers just don't get along. :( This was creamy,pigmented,and covered a lot. I give this a 7/10. Would probably still recommend.
Alayna M.
Definitely the best concealer I have yet to use. You get a lot for the price, it covers even the darkest of dark circles. One tube typically lasts me about 2 and a half months. This is the only concealer I plan on buying from now on! And it covers tattoos if need be.
Kirsten P.
Springfield, Va
I like this product because it goes on to my skin very smoothly and along with that feels very light. I use it mostly to cover up blemishes if I don’t want a full face of makeup. This works very well if you just want a good coverage concealer that’s very light.
starring s.
I've been trying to find a good concealer that won't crease or dry out my eyes, and this is by far the best and my favorite! It's super moisturizing and soft and creamy. I find it dries down pretty quickly and doesn't smudge off throughout the day like other concealers have done. I also found it works really well on acne too. My only problem is the squeeze tube; I always get too much product because I'm terrible at estimating how much I need.
Fotini A.
I was curious to try this. I like that it is a stick formula so I can tell the progress. Sadly the color didn't match me at the time. I think it compares to wet n wild and elf. I would repurchase this time in a better suited shade
Felicia M.
I love this concealer! Not only is/was it affordable, but it is high quality and covered all imperfections without being cakey. I wish it was still available in my area. I use Avon now.
Carol M.
Newark
Once more I can never find anything negative to say about Hard Candy but I admit I'm biased. I haven't strayed since finding this concealer. I like simple and this works great.
Christina B.
Overland park
I like this concealer for the cost. It’s very affordable and I like that it’s dual ended. Not the highest of coverage but for a more natural look it definitely does the job.