Hard Candy Glamoflauge Lite Blendable Concealer Duo uploaded by Taryn C.Hard Candy Glamoflauge Lite Blendable Concealer Duo uploaded by Felicia T.Hard Candy Glamoflauge Lite Blendable Concealer Duo uploaded by Vannesa C.

BY HARD CANDY #32 in Concealer

Cover up dark under eye circles, conceal blemishes, and help camouflage uneven skin tone and texture with Hard Candy Glamoflauge Lite Blendable Concealer Duo. This double ended concealer crayon covers up blemishes and other skin imperfections easily, with a light and blendable formula that melts into skin and won't weigh you down.

Usage:
To use, simply glide the concealer crayon directly over the area of skin you wish to conceal, and blend it in to your skin. For a precise, custom shade match, use both of the two ends of Glamoflauge Lite Duo on skin and blend them together to help you achieve a personalized shade that matches skin with seamless perfection. Use a lighter shade than your skin to brighten and highlight your face, and use a perfectly matched shade to cover blemishes and skin imperfections. You can also use a shade deeper than your usual tone to contour and sculpt.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "i love this product. i got it for a good price and it works great for the under eyes. i also used it as a eyelid primer before eye shadow and just set it with a powder first" in 4 reviews
Shasha S.
Srin Y.
I've been trying to find a good concealer that won't crease or dry out my eyes, and this is by far the best and my favorite! It's super moisturizing and soft and creamy. I find it dries down pretty quickly and doesn't smudge off throughout the day like other concealers have done. I also found it works really well on acne too. My only problem is the squeeze tube; I always get too much product because I'm terrible at estimating how much I need.
Alayna M.
Definitely the best concealer I have yet to use. You get a lot for the price, it covers even the darkest of dark circles. One tube typically lasts me about 2 and a half months. This is the only concealer I plan on buying from now on! And it covers tattoos if need be.
Felicia M.
I love this concealer! Not only is/was it affordable, but it is high quality and covered all imperfections without being cakey. I wish it was still available in my area. I use Avon now.
Carol M.
Newark
Once more I can never find anything negative to say about Hard Candy but I admit I'm biased. I haven't strayed since finding this concealer. I like simple and this works great.
Amanda H.
Somerset, KY
I cannot stress how much I love this product. I only am able to purchase drug store products, unless I order online, as I have no makeup stores even close to me. But I have tried many drug store concealers, and this just takes the cake. Perfect coverage and doesn't cake on the skin. Very affordable, very bendable, and very flawless. I would recommend this product!
Emily C.
I absolutely love this. It's can cover almost anything. It's buildable even with only a little product. It's the most affordable best coverage I've gotten with a drug store brand and it's the right shade. The packing is functional but easy to drop. I would buy this again in a heart beat i just wish it was easier to find in stores.
Maddie B.
Rankin, IL
The Hard Candy Glamoflauge is blend-able. It doesn't have much coverage. The packaging is nice and cute. There is a lot of product in both of the sides. I would recommend this to people or teenagers that are just starting out in makeup. This is the first concealer I used and it works very well, but then again not much coverage.
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH
I have mixed feelings about this product.Even though it has good coverage at first, it tends to become greasy and unflattering. It isn't very long lasting, it lasts about four hours for me. It isn't good for blemishes, but it is good for under the eyes. It definitely has its strengths, but the weaknesses outweigh them.
Crystal F.
I was a little skeptical about this upon reading somw negative reviews, but decided to give it a try anyways. This is thicker than other concealers, but the trick is to use a thin layer...a little goes a long way with this! It is the best concealer I've used at hiding dark circles and blemishes. I apply a thin layer under my eyes then blend it out with a beauty blender. One layer is all you need.