jessica c.
jessica c.
Los Angeles, CA
This may be a dumb question but every time i go to walmart i look for this brand in the beauty section but NEVER find it ;( have you guys found it in the beauty section or somewhere else? ive asked employees and they look at me like I'm crazy making brands up
member-22b8836bd
member-22b8836bd
7 months, 3 weeks ago
its should be at walmart but it depends on where u live
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
ive seen it at walmart by the foundations
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
2 years, 1 month ago
You can order it online if your Walmart isn't carrying it :)
Kensey K.
Kensey K.
Booneville, AR
2 years, 3 months ago
I have found that they carry it in Walmart supercenters in my area but not in the smaller walmarts!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Inverness, FL
2 years, 3 months ago
It's in my Wal-Mart. If you're having trouble finding it in stores I'd suggest online. On the hard candy site. Also try target.
Dallis H.
Dallis H.
Defuniak Springs, FL
WalGreens or CVS.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
2 years, 6 months ago
I got mine at Walmart, in the Hard Candy display.
Karlie B.
Karlie B.
Victoria
2 years, 10 months ago
It's in the cosmetics section of Walmart. It will be in a Hard Candy display in a little plastic box.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Parma Heights, OH
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, it is in the beauty section at Walmart! I shop at a walmart in Parma Ohio and I am always sure to find it! If you can't find it I would recommend looking at the glamoflauge website(:
Erika H.
Erika H.
Salesville, OH
2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, it is in the beauty section. At my Walmart (in OH) it is at the end of one of the make up isles, at the very bottom. While they do carry other products in this brand there, the display is much smaller so try looking near the smaller brand displays. They had it by the 'FLOWER' cosmetics brand and across from E.L.F at my store. I'm sure each store is set up differently but if you're looking at Walmart, it is indeed in the beauty section. :) Hope this helps!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
3 years ago
I personally ordered mine online. I've never seen them in store either.
Saskiana C.
Saskiana C.
3 years, 1 month ago
It's in the beauty section but if you can't find it you can order it online on walmart.com
Lia C.
Lia C.
Watertown, CT
3 years, 4 months ago
Ive noticed that its a very small section, youve prlly walked right by it and didn't even notice, the section is usually empty so it must be good stuff!
Nani T.
Nani T.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years ago
I've always seen a Hard Candy aisle at Walmart. They don't always have the concealer in stock though because they tend to run out quickly =/
adeena a.
adeena a.
4 years, 3 months ago
Same thing happens to me ;(
Tishara C.
Tishara C.
Jamaica, NY
4 years, 3 months ago
I got mine a few months ago. Some Walmarts do not carry it I think. I's advise that u check the store availability online.