jessica c.
jessica c.
Los Angeles, CA

This may be a dumb question but every time i go to walmart i look for this brand in the beauty section but NEVER find it ;( have you guys found it in the beauty section or somewhere else? ive asked employees and they look at me like I'm crazy making brands up
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
July 24, 2015, 10:57 a.m.
You can order it online if your Walmart isn't carrying it :)
Kensey K.
Kensey K.
June 20, 2015, 6:15 p.m.
I have found that they carry it in Walmart supercenters in my area but not in the smaller walmarts!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
June 15, 2015, 7:23 p.m.
It's in my Wal-Mart. If you're having trouble finding it in stores I'd suggest online. On the hard candy site. Also try target.
Dallis H.
Dallis H.
June 12, 2015, 5:37 a.m.
WalGreens or CVS.
Maria B.
Maria B.
March 17, 2015, 1:36 a.m.
I got mine at Walmart, in the Hard Candy display.
Karlie B.
Karlie B.
Nov. 13, 2014, 2:43 a.m.
It's in the cosmetics section of Walmart. It will be in a Hard Candy display in a little plastic box.
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Oct. 24, 2014, 11:41 p.m.
Yes, it is in the beauty section at Walmart! I shop at a walmart in Parma Ohio and I am always sure to find it! If you can't find it I would recommend looking at the glamoflauge website(:
Erika H.
Erika H.
Oct. 6, 2014, 8:40 p.m.
Yes, it is in the beauty section. At my Walmart (in OH) it is at the end of one of the make up isles, at the very bottom. While they do carry other products in this brand there, the display is much smaller so try looking near the smaller brand displays. They had it by the 'FLOWER' cosmetics brand and across from E.L.F at my store. I'm sure each store is set up differently but if you're looking at Walmart, it is indeed in the beauty section. :) Hope this helps!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Sept. 15, 2014, 5:02 p.m.
I personally ordered mine online. I've never seen them in store either.
Saskiana C.
Saskiana C.
Aug. 12, 2014, 3:55 p.m.
It's in the beauty section but if you can't find it you can order it online on walmart.com
Lia C.
Lia C.
May 19, 2014, 7:47 a.m.
Ive noticed that its a very small section, youve prlly walked right by it and didn't even notice, the section is usually empty so it must be good stuff!
Nani T.
Nani T.
Sept. 8, 2013, 7:03 p.m.
I've always seen a Hard Candy aisle at Walmart. They don't always have the concealer in stock though because they tend to run out quickly =/
adeena a.
adeena a.
June 23, 2013, 11:48 p.m.
Same thing happens to me ;(
Tishara C.
Tishara C.
June 3, 2013, 11:04 p.m.
I got mine a few months ago. Some Walmarts do not carry it I think. I's advise that u check the store availability online.

Join Now