BeautyFaceFace MakeupHard Candy
Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

by Hard Candy

A heavy duty, multiuse concealer that provides the ultimate coverage. This highly pigmented, long wear formula creates a fawless canvas by covering blemishes, freckles, dark circles and even tattoos! Shade matched pencil included to outline and help even in tattoos.

Is this product good for under eye coverage and dry skin?
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer is it good with sweat and heat in the summer ?
AnYone else feel like the formula for this changed?? I used to love this product. If I were to have written a review over it 4 years ago I would have given it 10/5 stars. I loved it and it was my absolute GO TO! It was powerful and covered anything and everything (even tattoos!) I just recently purchased this again after about a year of using something different and EW. Idk if I got a terrible batch or if they changed the formula up. Now it’s waaaaaaaaaaay dry and it seperates and cracks on the skin. It does not look good at all. Immediately after putting it on it looks like I tried to paint skin colored clay under my eyes. Super disappointed.
Start your review of Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer!
Product Highlights
This concealer really does it's job! Great full coverage and will cover just about anything! I would not suggest using this under your eyes as it can settle into fine lines. Great dupe for the Kat Von D tattoo concealer!in reviews
i have dark circles under my eyes that i'm very insecure about and acne scars as well, i find this to be a great solution for a cheap price. the coverage is great but is kind of oily formula. can be found at most walmarts.in reviews
...you need quick touch ups or on the go. would defenitley use a setting powder after and pat into skin instead of rubbing. idk how it covers tattos thou, but here is a demostration of how it covers my freckle. in reviews
...sponge it blends very well. it last all day. sometimes my t zone gets very oily and then i will notice it slip and crease but on my dry areas it looks good. it only costs 6 dollars so for daily wear it's a good option if your on a budget.in reviews
Wendy S.
Lacey, WA
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer uploaded by Wendy S.
Review for: Light Beige
I really love this concealer. It can be built up to full coverage if needed or you can simply use a small dab and it will go a long way. It's hard to find in stores now but if you can find it online I definitely recommend it. This picture is without a filter and shows how the concealer really doesn't look like other concealers do in pictures.
Samantha R.
Mercedes, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
So I don't know if this is the same concealer and they just repackage the formula or if this is in all brand new concealer but I found it at Walmart and it says new but I couldn't find anything when I scanned it so I'm using this. I have the foundation to this same glamoflauge pro concealer and I loooooove it. I got the color 2000 medium because that was the only color that they had that was closely to my shade or just a little bit lighter I wanted the next color lighter but I couldn't find it of course it was sold out what luck I have but yeah I'm excited to try this with Maui foundation that is to this and see how it works I will be posting up pictures and updates later.
Heather B.
San Jacinto, CA
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer uploaded by Heather B.
Review for: Light Beige
Hope it never gets discontinued. I use it under my eyes after a pink color corrector for dark circles. I would trust it to cover a tattoo tbh. I use it for carving out my tail of the brow to get it sharp.
Mia B.
Mt Prospect, IL
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer uploaded by Mia B.
Review for: Light Beige
Full coverage for sure! Only downside i have with it is, i have to moisturize heavy first under my eyes because it tends to dry extremely fast. Overall though if i am going for a more heavy look i will use this! Hard Candy Glamoflage Concealer Nude Beige
member-b82f31
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer uploaded by member-b82f31
Review for: Light Beige
Love this product it makes my makeup look really nice. Pretty bland packaging but overall a good product
Manivone N.
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer uploaded by Manivone N.
Review for: Caramel
Has anyone used Hard candy cosmetics? I found these at Walmart today and fell in love with the packaging but have yet to use them. Lmk what you guys think about these items!
Ashley D.
Tifton
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer uploaded by Ashley D.
It’s definitely one of my go-to’s after a wild night out. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer I never go without having an extra tube stashed inside my purse. Seriously girls, you will never need anything else after no-sleep, up all night with the girls.
Wendy N.
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer uploaded by Wendy N.
Review for: Honey
This heavy duty concealer is just okay. Unless I really shake and massage the tube (more so than usual than for other brands and formulas), it comes out oily and won't set up or dry correctly on the skin. I only sparingly use it during cooler weather because with the seemingly high oil content it tends to cause shine or separate in warmer temps. May work better for those with dry skin or for those who bake.
Amie M.
spokane
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer uploaded by Amie M.
Review for: Light Beige
I like this a lot. Lasts forever lol. The only downside is it is a little bit greasy but I only use it under my eyes and around my nose. It lasts sooo long because if you use too much then you’ll be whipping it off lol you need a drop. Worth a try cuz it’s so cheap. Less than $10
Ariana A.
Lewisville, TX
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer uploaded by Ariana A.
Review for: Honey
For me it works very well on my skin, nice texture, good coverage, maybe I should choose another tone, the truth is that I have used it a lot, easy to use with my sponge, the only complaint is that my container was broken, I do not know if it was bad luck or bad quality; In general I recommend this product

360 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tabitha C.
NewYork
il y a 6 mois
Amy G. il y a 5 mois
Perhaps, why don’t you test this theory and lmk...