Hard Candy Glamoflauge 24Hr Foundation-Ultra Light

by Hard Candy

Our budge-proof Glamoflauge 24HR Foundation will last all morning, noon, and night. This hydrating medium coverage formula is lightweight, breathable and has max staying power. You can count on transfer-proof, water resistant wear that will leave you with

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Hard Candy Glamoflauge 24Hr Foundation-Ultra Light!
Fort Worth, TX
This foundation is really pretty on the skin. The shade match was perfect and my skin just felt wonderful
Dayton, TN
Not a fan of this foundation. It caked my face, crackles not to long after applying and not made for oily skin so I don’t recommend this for oily skin ladies. My skin is also super sensitive and was not a fan.
Fontana
I loved this foundation. It offers full coverage with a light feeling. Does not look cakey.
Love the glamoflauge concealer and this foundation didn’t disappoint. I found that a little goes a long way.
Temecula, CA
If you apply it onto perfectly primed skin using a primer that is designed specifically for this product I am sure it looks great. I was using it for contouring and it was very drying and sunk into any variations in the texture of my skin, causing fine lines and dry patches to look very dramatic. I was using it with a tinted moisturizer, so part of the problem is defo me. A pro is how pigmented this stuff is.
It’s a really good nice pricier I love it maybe not love it but I do like it. Maybe not 24 hrs but it stays on for a good 5 hrs
Woody Point
Love this foundation. It’s matte look helps to offset my oily skin and makes my face look flawless. No reapplication needed after initial application in the morning and it is very easy to work with when used with other products (ie., bronzer, blush, and contouring kits). Highly recommend.
Amazing coverage without looking cakey! It’s by far one of the best full coverage foundations for an affordable price! I also find lasts longer because I get such great coverage I’m not using as much!
Dartmouth, NS
I really enjoy using this foundation. It is non irritating and the color selection seems really great for lighter skin tones. The application is easy with the application sponge on the end of the stick and it spreads well. A little of this foundation goes a long way and gives good coverage that's last quite a while considering the price point. I highly recommend this product for an affordable foundation.

Looking for your answer?