BY HARD CANDY

• I just ordered this product online because i wanted a highlighter...1 Answers
Christina T.
Memphis , TN
This was a very nice kit. I really liked everything in it. Glamazon color is very pretty. A little goes a long way. I think that's what I really love about the products. I've bought a lot of these small tubes and they have definitely lasted me longer than what I thought they would.
Lexie S.
Love this set!!! Buy it when it goes on clearence from the holidays. I use these products almost every day and its been over a year now a tiny bit goes a long way. The glow this set gives is amazing
Although it is not a high end brand, this set was great for a glow! I like using the bronzer powder and highlighter in the winter to keep me from looking too pale. Highlighter is more of a bronze color though so use sparingly!
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
Primer and liquid highlighter are good, "powder" highlighter isn't pigmented at all and I'm not a gloss person so i have no imput on the gloss
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
Not a very good kit. The items must have been old or something because both of the liquid products were dried out.
Brie W.
I love this brand I have been getting it at Walmart for years it is almost as good as elf and Ulta brand products
Kbby H.
Rockingham
Haven't tried this, but I love all Hard Candy products, easy to use, good quality, and affordable prices.
Tara h.
St catharines, ON
Love this set.. the primer is to die for and so are the colors so many different choices to choose from .
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
I just ordered this product online because i wanted a highlighter, what else is in it and hows the quality/ overall review of this product