BY HARD CANDY

Create a flawless surface by covering birth marks, freckles, dark circles and even tattoos! see more...

• Would this be better than the one in elf?2 Answers
  • Been looking for a good concealer that actually works. How can I ...1 Answers
  • Does this concealer have good coverage? I get dark circles under ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I'm a fan. I have combination skin and I'm never putting on makeup for just a short stent...so I need staying power and that requires starting with a fresh and hydrated face and a TOP NOTCH primer...especially if your like me and trying (and slowly achieving) to master contouring. BUT BEFORE you can even think about foundation and grabbing your contour kit, blush, bronzer or highlighter YOU NEED TO CONCEAL!!!! Unless you were born with perfect skin and have the blessing of NEVER looking or being tired...you have some area on your face that needs to disappear...hence concealer is an absolute MUST! This is an excellent concealer  and worth the price.
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
Very thick and great for coverage. Light is too light for me, but I find that on a fine brush it works good to carve out and highlight my brow bone. And the pencil works great to line my lips under lipstick. When my concealer collection runs low I will buy this in a darker shade because I am sure it’s great at concealing too.
Jessica H.
Very creamy and it has great coverage. Very easy to apply and blend. This is a great inexpensive product, it is very buildable and the packaging is pretty basic but it look nice for it being a concealer. Def recommend
Hannah M.
roseboro
This was the first concealer I ever purchased when I started wearing makeup. It last all day it’s so thick and full coverage. I have acne and it does wonders when it comes to covering the scars and acne. It last such a long time since a little goes a long way! Love. Love. Love this!!
Priscilla T.
Youngstown , OH
This product is defiantly a good price. Does seam to crease though. You get a lot of product for your buck, it’s very creamy and is decent at covering up acne spots. I use it more for contouring than for any type of coverage.
Lizz /.
Sanford, MI
Very full coverage, long lasting. It's not cakey, it applies very smooth and creamy. It's my favorite drugstore concealer! Plus, it's cheap! Only downfall is that it's not the easiest to get out of makeup brushes.
veronica c.
I love Hard Candy! And I love this heavy duty concealer! I can compare it to high end products for a fraction of the cost, also I like that I don't need to go to a specialty store to find it.
Priscilla E.
Del Rio , TX
This concealer has the best coverage I’ve ever had. Although it is a little too thick, it’s still easy to apply and blends well. I got mine in the wrong shade the first time but when I’m ready to buy a new one I’ll make sure to get a correct one! I would recommend for everyone who is looking for a full coverage concealer to give this a try!
Gracie H.
Conway, AR
Seriously the BEST concealer I’ve ever used. FULL coverage. I’ve dealt with acne for years upon years and this has been the one cosmetic product I have never strayed from. I got people to ship it to me when I lived overseas because it is THAT good. It’s cheap, covers the worst of blemishes and comes in super light shades for fair skinned people. AMAZING!
Crishaena M.
This is a really good concealer. The coverage is excellent. I had a tube of this which lasted a very long time because you only need to use a tiny amount. The shade selection isn’t the greatest and this was a little light on me, but nothing to really complain about considering this is a drugstore product.
Olivia J.
Wiltshire
Does this concealer have good coverage? I get dark circles under my eyes and I need a concealer to cover it.
Danielle B.
I've heard this is great concealer but I am scared my sensitive oily skin would react. Has anyone else tried this and not have a major breakout from it?
Sarah R.
Minocqua, WI
Does this Concealer oxidize on anyone else? I want to love it so bad because it covers so well but it breaks up after a little bit and looks horrible.
Katherine F.
Orlando, FL
Does it crease or appear cakey?
Brittney M.
Would this be better than the one in elf?