Hard Candy Glam Concealer Light 312 uploaded by Nikla F.Hard Candy Glam Concealer Light 312 uploaded by Jeanette G.Hard Candy Glam Concealer Light 312 uploaded by Jessica B.See all 24 photos

BY HARD CANDY #68 in Concealer

Create a flawless surface by covering birth marks, freckles, dark circles and even tattoos! see more...

• Been looking for a good concealer tha...It depends on what works best ... 1 Answers
  • Does this concealer have good coverag...Yes but I recommond you set it... 2 Answers
  • Does this Concealer oxidize on anyone...Mine breaks up as well u see m... 2 Answers
Photos (24)
Dana F.
Dana F.
Pineville, MO
I arely post reviews, but this one I felt was an absolute must. A quick “about me”: I’m in my mid-20s and suffered with cystic acne for a 3 years. It has left me with awful redness and scars (marks and indented). I’ve been playing around with different ways to do my makeup + this little gem is the greatest I’ve come up with! I use a very small amount on my whole face as concealer and it DOESNT look cakey (which has been a problem for me with everything else.) It does an amazing job!!!!!!! First I use L'Oreal Studio Secrets Professional Primer, Anti-Redness to help tone down the redness and then I apply Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer. The best coverage is when I use my brush (Sonia Kashuk Kashuk Tools Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush) with it, instead of my fingers. AMAZING PRODUCT, especially for those with scarring!!!! (S/N: doesn’t completely mask my deep scars, but greatly helps!) Best concealer/“foundation” I have ever used!!!!! AND they don't test on animals, I'm in love!
Molly G.
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
This product did not work well for me. I first tried this on my under eye bags, but that actually backfired-- the product is so thick that it kind of sank into them, making them even more noticeable. I then tried it on a breakout that I was having on my chin. Sorry if this is gross, but the blemishes I get on my skin are kind of flaky and dry if that makes sense-- not super "juicy," so to speak. This concealer seemed to only adhere to the flaky bits of my skin, and it creased horribly. I tried mixing some in my foundation, and it worked so much better! So I definitely think it's a formula issue. If you have oily skin, I'd imagine that this would work much better for you. However, if you have dry skin or under eye circles are the main thing you want to cover up, I'd suggest trying something else!
member-3f17a169a
member-3f17a169a
Sept. 28, 2016, 4:58 p.m.
Review for: Hard Candy Glam Concealer Light 312
I love this! You can find it at your local drugstore from $6-$10. It lasts a very long time & goes a very long ways! It's very thick so you don't want to apply it every single day because you may brake out if you have acne or sensitive skin but it does conceal everything like it says! You can use less then a pea size amount, like I said it goes a very long ways!!! The smell is the only negative thing I have to say about it. It starts to smell after a while of using it. I really don't know why but it's a very great concealer if your looking for something full coverage!
kainaat a.
kainaat a.
I have really awful under eye circles . They aren't that bad but I am pretty fair so they seem much darker. No concealer worked for me and I really didn't feel the need to spend $30 on a concealer . I was told this was a full coverage concealer and it was less than $10 - I was sold . This concealer is awful, personally speaking. It cakes up and just looks gray . I got the right shade and everything yet it looked cakey and it was super dry and chalky
Julia P.
Julia P.
Winter Garden, FL
I took this concealer from my friend after seeing everyone on YouTube talk about it. I don't wear a lot of makeup just concealer under the eyes and mascara. This concealer is extremely thick and heavy duty and creases like crazy if not set right away. Personally was to heavy and full coverage for my liking but it was easy to blend which surprised me considering how thick the concealer is. Good to cover pimples or scaring.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Danville, AL
This concealer is a heavy duty concealer. The problem I ran into was that I couldn't find the right shade. I'm pretty pale, and everytging ibe tried in "light" is really way too light for me. The tube doesn't look as light as the actual product is. As for the quality, it will cover just about anything! If you can find your right shade, and are looking for a heavy concealer, this one is a decent one!
Nina H.
Nina H.
Dec. 8, 2016, 9:44 a.m.
Review for: Hard Candy Glam Concealer Light 312
This is a very, very thick, heavy concealer. It can cover anything from acne to redness, or even a tattoo. With that being said, I do not think that this is a good product for under the eyes. It is too heavy for that, and will just make the area look worse as far as lines/wrinkles, and then cakey after it's set with powder. For other areas of the face/body it is amazing though!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Yacolt, WA
This is a hard-core concealer!
Glamoflauge isn't a concealer for the faint at heart. It offers maximum coverage ( well, maximum in the drugstore sense) and the finish is matte. It covers imperfections for 6-7 hours and I love the concealing pencil it comes with. Beware of using this under the eyes because it can be drying. For it's genre, it outperforms all the others.
Bev F.
Bev F.
Manchester, MO
This concealer is really good at covering about anything and everything! People saying it creases used too much! If used properly it will not crease. It is kind of thick but it blends nicely. I am on my 3rd tube of it and will continue to purchase. Its very well priced, only sold at Walmart and does what it's supposed to do. What more can you ask? :)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
As a Makeup student i had to find affordable but good makeup and i came across hard candy and i love it for under brow illumination its so full coverage it covers and defines the eyebrows perfectly. I recommend this product if you want to really define those brows. Not so much for under eye i feel it's too thick and bring out the under eye lines
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I've heard this is great concealer but I am scared my sensitive oily skin would react. Has anyone else tried this and not have a major breakout from it?
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Minocqua, WI
Does this Concealer oxidize on anyone else? I want to love it so bad because it covers so well but it breaks up after a little bit and looks horrible.
Olivia J.
Olivia J.
Wiltshire
Does this concealer have good coverage? I get dark circles under my eyes and I need a concealer to cover it.
Taylor Kate E.
Taylor Kate E.
Washington, DC
I have a small tattoo near my wrist, and fair skin. Will this cover it? I need to cover this for family parties and outings with my very conservative mother. I need something that is absolutely fool proof.
Cherie B.
Cherie B.
Sherburne, NY
Is this concealer good for bLack under the eyes? Does it last all day? Blend well?