BY HARD CANDY

Take your look to a whole new level with the Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Classic Volumizing Mascara. The intense formula works together with our new and improved molded mascara brush that has longer and thicker bristles than ever before. Ginormous Lash Classic Volumizing Mascara adds extreme volume to your eyelashes, up to a 200 percent volume increase compared to bare eyelashes, and adds length and volume to each and every eyelash. Maximize your lash potential and take your look to the next level with this classic volume and length mascara. Ginormous Lash Classic Volumizing Mascara is available in two intense colors that coat your eyelashes with opaque, stare worthy pigment. Ginormous Lash Mascara is available in both a classic Carbon Black and a daring Electric Blue shades, so whether you are feeling classic or daring, you will have a shade that takes your overall makeup look to the next level.

Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara
  • "This mascara really gives volume, and length. It's not expensive, none of Hard Candy's products are, and this mascara actually separates eye lashes! " in 3 reviews
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
Review for: Hard Candy Ginormous Volumizing Mascara more...
This mascara is one of the worst I’ve used. The brush isn’t great, the formula is clumpy, and it runs so easily. The only thing I really like about it is the color and the price. It might work for someone else, but not me.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
The length I get with this mascara is unreal! It is an absolute favorite from the drug store. It's a wet mascara formula, it has a giant wand that's great for upper lashes (sadly not so much for lower, gotta be careful) and it holds a curl. Sadly, after awhile (probably longer than I should have kept it) I was twisting on the cap and the packaging broke. I could no longer close it. Other than that small incident, no complaints.
Casey L.
Saugerties, NY
Review for: Hard Candy Ginormous Volumizing Mascara by Hard Candy more...
God how disappointed I was when they reformulated this mascara. The original product was amazing, my lashes were long, full and dark for DAYS, and it only cost around $8 per tube. I found a few on eBay, which I promptly bought, only to be disappointed by the new formula. It just wasn’t as good. My lashes stuck to each other or something.
Amberjean G.
KAPLAN, LA
Yes it add volumes to my lashes but I would not recommend for an all day mascara. After about 5 hours the dry mascara would flake off and fall in my eye. I only bought this because it was in a clearance bin will not buy again. Has a decent brush though I will say that.
Susan M.
Woodstock
This has recently became one of my favorite mascaras. The brush that is used is perfect for separating lashes and not allowing the mascara to clump together. Goes on very smooth and a deep dark black which helps my eyelashes pop and I would definitely recommend for anyone
maddy m.
united states
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Hard Candy Ginormous Volumizing Mascara more...
This mascara does add volume and also is very resonable as far as price goes however, it was very itchy on my eyes and uncomfortable. I would pay a little more for something that isnt itchy.
Chandra M.
Coolidge
Review for: Hard Candy Ginormous Volumizing Mascara, Other more...
This review is for both the Electric Blue and black colors. In the case of the black, I love the entire package. The tube size and design is perfectly sized and the wand is a volumizing and lengthening traditional straight spoolie. For me, the more traditional the spoolie, the less likely I am to poke my eye while applying. The Electric Blue has a flared middle long nubbed rubber straight wand that I'm much more prone to touch my eye with and have numerous times. I've not had an issue with fall-out from either color in this line and it's one of my go-to CF drugstore masacaras.
Heather C.
Winfield, WV
Mascara is my favorite makeup product and I've tried many different ones. A friend gave me this and I loved it immediately! It went on super easy and made my lashes really pop. I didn't have any clumping issues, I use two coats and use my separator between coats. This is definitely one of my top choices. And it's only $6 which is a killer price.
Erica S.
White Oak, TX
perfect 10, no clumps, separates and lifts in just one coat. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and would definitely buy again. good value, no cons. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Crystal B.
Exeter, NH
This came in a gift set with a lovely little eyeshadow palette, but every other product stunk. The brush is big but hardly any product comes out on it. I don't want to have to work so hard getting it out when the formula doesn't do anything for my lashes. It gets really clumpy where I apply it and then flakes off. I wouldn't purchase this again.

Walmart