BY HARD CANDY

Take your look to a whole new level with the Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Classic Volumizing Mascara. The intense formula works together with our new and improved molded mascara brush that has longer and thicker bristles than ever before. Ginormous Lash Classic Volumizing Mascara adds extreme volume to your eyelashes, up to a 200 percent volume increase compared to bare eyelashes, and adds length and volume to each and every eyelash. Maximize your lash potential and take your look to the next level with this classic volume and length mascara. Ginormous Lash Classic Volumizing Mascara is available in two intense colors that coat your eyelashes with opaque, stare worthy pigment. Ginormous Lash Mascara is available in both a classic Carbon Black and a daring Electric Blue shades, so whether you are feeling classic or daring, you will have a shade that takes your overall makeup look to the next level.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "This mascara really gives volume, and length. It's not expensive, none of Hard Candy's products are, and this mascara actually separates eye lashes! " in 3 reviews
Chandra M.
Coolidge
Review for: Hard Candy Ginormous Volumizing Mascara, Other more...
This review is for both the Electric Blue and black colors. In the case of the black, I love the entire package. The tube size and design is perfectly sized and the wand is a volumizing and lengthening traditional straight spoolie. For me, the more traditional the spoolie, the less likely I am to poke my eye while applying. The Electric Blue has a flared middle long nubbed rubber straight wand that I'm much more prone to touch my eye with and have numerous times. I've not had an issue with fall-out from either color in this line and it's one of my go-to CF drugstore masacaras.
Heather C.
Lake Village, AR
I am very picky and tough on mascara after trying a large variety over the years, and this one just didnt hold up to the hype always seen in the review section for it. It was difficult to get the brush around to my shorter lashes and even when I did the coverage for it just wasnt there.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
Review for: Hard Candy Ginormous Volumizing Mascara more...
This mascara is one of the worst I’ve used. The brush isn’t great, the formula is clumpy, and it runs so easily. The only thing I really like about it is the color and the price. It might work for someone else, but not me.
Lizzy B.
Tarentum, PA
The length I get with this mascara is unreal! It is an absolute favorite from the drug store. It's a wet mascara formula, it has a giant wand that's great for upper lashes (sadly not so much for lower, gotta be careful) and it holds a curl. Sadly, after awhile (probably longer than I should have kept it) I was twisting on the cap and the packaging broke. I could no longer close it. Other than that small incident, no complaints.
Amberjean G.
Kaplan, LA
Yes it add volumes to my lashes but I would not recommend for an all day mascara. After about 5 hours the dry mascara would flake off and fall in my eye. I only bought this because it was in a clearance bin will not buy again. Has a decent brush though I will say that.
Rhonda S.
White City, KS
Review for: Hard Candy Ginormous Lash Volumizing Mascara 082 Stash more...
This Hard Candy mascara was eh.  The applicator brush was thin and the bristles were to sparse for my liking.  The mascara applied nicely, with no clumps.  But I felt like it flaked off during the day, leaving me with semi-naked lashes by the end of the day.  I would buy this in a pinch, but it won't be my go to mascara.
Heather C.
Winfield , WV
Mascara is my favorite makeup product and I've tried many different ones. A friend gave me this and I loved it immediately! It went on super easy and made my lashes really pop. I didn't have any clumping issues, I use two coats and use my separator between coats. This is definitely one of my top choices. And it's only $6 which is a killer price.
Erica S.
White Oak, TX
perfect 10, no clumps, separates and lifts in just one coat. I would definitely recommend this to anyone and would definitely buy again. good value, no cons. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Crystal B.
Amesbury, MA
This came in a gift set with a lovely little eyeshadow palette, but every other product stunk. The brush is big but hardly any product comes out on it. I don't want to have to work so hard getting it out when the formula doesn't do anything for my lashes. It gets really clumpy where I apply it and then flakes off. I wouldn't purchase this again.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
Awesome mascara! Honestly shocked to see the low ratings it has but I guess hard candy isn't sold outside of Walmart and isn't known for their mascaras so it makes sense. Anyway more for me since I'll be sticking up.

I got this in the electric blue color. Got length, volume, and pigmentation out of it. No flaking and it lasts all day. This wasn't dry when first out of the tube and does dry and get better over time like most high end mascaras. When I get a drug store mascara I usually have to apply my contact solution to get it to declump enough to go on, not with this.

The formula didn't burn or sting my sensitive eyes or bother my contacts.

I love the packaging on this. The tube and cap have a metal feel and it looks high end.

The brush is great and prevents clumps but doesn't separate to the point where the mascara doesn't provide any volume. After trying this I bought the cover girl Katy Perry blue and it was nowhere near as good.