Hard Candy Fox In A Box Bronzer

by Hard Candy

Which fox are you? This marbleized baked bronzer is inspired by different moods and personalities with a custom blended shade and signature chocolate fragrance. The Fox In A Box Party Girl is a baked bronzer that brings a warm glow to your face. The baked formula has a soft and velvety texture and applies effortlessly so that it looks natural. Fox in A Box Party Girl is formulated with finely milled mica pigments that blend seamlessly into the skin, imparting a warm natural glow that lasts for hours. Apply this bronzer to cheeks, forehead and over your chin for a warm, bronzed-looking glow. Includes a face powder brush for easy application. To apply, sweep a powder brush into the pan of the bronzer, and blend into skin.

Does anyone think that the chocolate bronze one would be ok for pale skin?
Start your review of Hard Candy Fox In A Box Bronzer!
Grand bay, NB
I bought the shade Glamour Girl and really enjoy this product. I don’t like a lot of glitter and this gives me a good highlight without the glitter. I like the smell which is not too strong and the price is perfect! I don’t break out either and this is a huge bonus! Would def. consider buying this again once I’m out
Thornhill, ON
I didn't like this bronzer. I found it chalky and the colour was very good for me. Plus it did not last very long. Although the price is good, don't fall for it!
Florence , ON
Purchased at: Walmart
This not only smells amazing but gives your skin a beautiful glow without feeling heavy. For the price this is a great bronzer.