Hard Candy Fox In A Box Bronzer

by Hard Candy

Which fox are you? This marbleized baked bronzer is inspired by different moods and personalities with a custom blended shade and signature chocolate fragrance. The Fox In A Box Party Girl is a baked bronzer that brings a warm glow to your face. The baked formula has a soft and velvety texture and applies effortlessly so that it looks natural. Fox in A Box Party Girl is formulated with finely milled mica pigments that blend seamlessly into the skin, imparting a warm natural glow that lasts for hours. Apply this bronzer to cheeks, forehead and over your chin for a warm, bronzed-looking glow. Includes a face powder brush for easy application. To apply, sweep a powder brush into the pan of the bronzer, and blend into skin.

Does anyone think that the chocolate bronze one would be ok for pale skin?
Start your review of Hard Candy Fox In A Box Bronzer!
Weslaco
I love the scent of the product like a vanilla smell! And its pigmented enough to look beautiful and slay on my skin
Albany, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Chocolate scented! Hard candy has some great stuff! Don’t pass up this brand because it really is great stuff!
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I just bought the smaller one and I love it. It works so nicely on my fair skin. I do like the chocolate scent.
Glendale Hts, IL
Hard Candy Fox In A Box Bronzer uploaded by Nina A.
Hard Candy Fox In A Box Bronzer uploaded by Nina A.
Love this bronzer smells so good and the pigmentation is 👍🏼 Love the price and it’s afurobel
Wadesboro
Super pigmented, so use a light hand. Bronzes up the face very well and smells so amazing.
Cornwall, PE
This smells SO yummy!! Literally like hot chocolate with marshmallows!! And it smells even better when you put in on the brush!! It has a gorgeous little sparkle to it when you put it on your face it's really beautiful! I especially love this because the box comes up higher than the product so any fallout/powder doesn't spill out all over &/or get wasted! And when it's closed, it's really closed, so it doesn't tip over and come open and spill. It's a really convenient size, it can fit into any makeup bag/purse and not take up much room, yet you get lots of product in it!!
corner brook
I have the chocolate scented one and I use it every day. It is very blendable and is a shimmery bronzer and I think it would be ok for contour. This would work best for medium to fair skin but if you have any irritations to strong scents this might not be for you.
Kitchener, ON
I have the cupcake one and I love it. It smells really good and gives nice glow. I find I need to layer a few layers to get that extra glow. But if you’re looking for an everyday highlighter this is great (just don’t layer)
Quesnel, BC
This is my every day highlighter. I find the finish to look quite natural. You can apply it with a brush that has been sprayed with setting spray for a more intense look.
Ajax, ON

This is a really great product for the price. I have the shade 'Uptown Girl' which smells like peaches. While it definitely is not a great blush, it is a PERFECT highlighter and works really well on my fair skin! The little brush that comes with it is pretty much useless but hey, what can you really expect from a little compact like this?