BY HARD CANDY

Which fox are you? This marbleized baked bronzer is inspired by different moods and personalities with a custom blended shade and signature chocolate fragrance. The Fox In A Box Party Girl is a baked bronzer that brings a warm glow to your face. The baked formula has a soft and velvety texture and applies effortlessly so that it looks natural. Fox in A Box Party Girl is formulated with finely milled mica pigments that blend seamlessly into the skin, imparting a warm natural glow that lasts for hours. Apply this bronzer to cheeks, forehead and over your chin for a warm, bronzed-looking glow. Includes a face powder brush for easy application. To apply, sweep a powder brush into the pan of the bronzer, and blend into skin.

• Does anyone think that the chocolate bronze one would be ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katie Z.
Orlando
I love this product it smells really good application goes on remarkable. Very easy to blend and for such a warm tone I am surprised that I do like it so much cuz I'm a cool toned kind of gal because I am very fair. I would definitely recommend to my friends especially with the price you can't beat it. The only thing that would make it better is if it came with a  better blending brush
Alexa K.
Wow. Just wow. This is hands down the most underrated highlighter. I was intrigued by the packaging (similar to Benefit) and of course, the price. So I figured I’d try it out. This is absolutely stunning. It is such a smooth, buttery highlighter that just melts into your skin. There is micro glitter in it but it just again melts into the skin to give such a natural glow. I would say this is comparable to my essence pure nude highlighter but packs a bit more punch, while still looking natural. After being so amazed by the formula, I decided to try it as an eyeshadow and it’s totally comparable to an ABH eyeshadow. I’m just absolutely amazed.
Lindsay S.
I picked this up at my local Walmart I was drawn in by the cute packaging and I wanted to test the product out for myself I thought it was a bronzer at first but when I got it home to try out I found out it was a highlighter which I was fine with since I love me some highlighters it looks beautiful on the skin it gives a beautiful glow that looks very natural like your glowing from within you can build it up to get the bam in your face glow hard candy did a great job with this one loving the formula going to try and pick up the others in this line
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
It’s okay if you like an inexpensive, natural highlighter. Personally I like something with a bit more shine. It’s a little chalky, and not great for any skin tone other than light. It’s okay, but I would not purchase again. Smells like fake cupcakes.
lilly O.
Jolo
The packing is super cute but the product just sucks so bad. Its not pigmented and super pachty. I really really like the packing but the product is horrible. You cant contour with it at all. I also bought the blush and hated it. I will not  buy again.
Trystan S.
I would say it’s quite nice. I like the scent of it and I like the color. I also enjoy that it’s a packaging dupe for benefit cosmetics. It’s a cruelty free product which is crucial in a product for me. I would purchase more box products from them.
Kelsey S.
I love this bronzer. I’m very fair so it’s usually hard to find one that doesn’t look muddy in me. This one is so good. To me it has a matte finish. In the box it looks shimmery, but it doesn’t look shimmery on the face.
Jessie V.
Kannapolis
This smells AMAAAAZINGGG.I have the uptown girl. One and it smells just like peaches!! For me, the pink doesnt really sjow up so i use it as a highlighter & i love it!
Madison H.
Atlanta, LA
I love the hard candy brand it’s affordable and long lasting. The bronzer is very pigmented and shows up well on any skin tone and is incredibly easy to blend. I really do recommend the hard candy brand you can find then in any Walmart near you.
Tashia P.
Williston, VT
Love these I love the way they smell I have all the blushes too. I just wish they'd you could get them somewhere other than Walmart. Also I dropped one from not a very high the spot and it shattered which is very disappointing
Trystan S.
Does anyone think that the chocolate bronze one would be ok for pale skin?