BY HARD CANDY

• I have been looking at this fox in a box. Is this a good product? I...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at ?1 Answers
  • Where would i be able to purchase this blush i can never find it at...2 Answers
Hard Candy Fox In A Box Blush
  • "I feel like its hard to tell if certain colors will work with your skin tone but the blush its self is very pigmented" in 18 reviews
  • ""Smooth talker" has four different shades that consist of an orange peachy color, modern brownish bronzy tone, light pink and a bright pink." in 13 reviews
  • "It was like one of my first blushes in my collection and I am very pale so a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
  • "It has good color pay off for being a drugstore product and you get a lot of product for the price." in 9 reviews
  • "They are highly pigmented so a little goes a long way and they are really affordable as well." in 7 reviews
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bay City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so in love with this blush! I got it for my 19th birthday, and I used it all up. Is the color over the top with pigment? Not, but it adds the perfect natural flush to the skin that I look for in a blush. I do not want my blush to be so pigmented that the color doesn't blend and it looks like I'm trying to be a clown! I definitely need to go and repurchase this ASAP!!!!
Monét P.
Monét P.
Albuquerque , NM
Review for: Hard Candy Fox In A Box Blush
It has good pigment and the lasting power is pretty dang good for the price! I thought it wasn't chalky or streaky at all... But it was a little too glittery. I really love the fact that they're cruelty/paraben free, But something in it still makes me break out. 😒 that's the only reason I don't buy drugstore brands. Again, you get what you pay for.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product! The blushes do not go on streaky or harsh as do some more affordable products tend to do. With four colors you can customize the blush to your liking. This brand is cruelty free which can always be a plus. One of the things that I dislike is that the product is actually kind of small and the blush brush is not all that useful.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Rowlett, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this item because it reminded me of the Benefit boxed blushes. However, these blushes are very powdery, not very pigmented, and the packaging is crap. I decluttered this item because I never reached for it. I would not purchase any more blushes from this line.
Brienna (Brie) F.
Brienna (Brie) F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this blush. The pigments are incredibly and give my skin the perfect amount of tint/shimmer/highlight all in one. This box also lasts forever and is extremely affordable. I would definitely recommend it!
Juliana Q.
Juliana Q.
Review for: Hard Candy Fox In A Box Blush
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I only really used the highlighter and bronzer, so I wish they made a fox in a box that was just for contouring
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Dallas , Ga
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cute packaging. Great blush. I got so many compliments the first time I used it. I've gone through maybe 3 of these.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Temecula, CA
This is such a good dupe for the benefit boxed blushes .. I think these may even be more pigmented
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way they designed the box for the blush and I love the blush itself.
Arlene C.
Arlene C.
Review for: Hard Candy Fox In A Box Blush
vey nice they're fine get them towhee cheap enough but i dont care about me care about yourself yes i know i dont know fantastic! i love the packaging. i love the colors. i love the mirror. great price, but i see they raised the price a little bit from i was raised in the middle of the core earth yes
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
How are the color pigmentations?
Liza P.
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
Favorite color?
Cornelia L.
Cornelia L.
Long Valley, NJ
Is anyone else disappointed that they are discontinuing it?
c m.
c m.
Marion, IL
I'm wanting to try this. What are some good things about this product?
Melanie H.
Melanie H.
Brighton, MA
Where can you buy this product?