BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Fox In A Box Blush
  • "I feel like its hard to tell if certain colors will work with your skin tone but the blush its self is very pigmented" in 18 reviews
  • ""Smooth talker" has four different shades that consist of an orange peachy color, modern brownish bronzy tone, light pink and a bright pink." in 13 reviews
  • "It was like one of my first blushes in my collection and I am very pale so a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
  • "It has good color pay off for being a drugstore product and you get a lot of product for the price." in 9 reviews
  • "They are highly pigmented so a little goes a long way and they are really affordable as well." in 7 reviews
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Wish I could find these somewhere in stores but hopefully i'll be able to get them online! They leave such a nice flush and blush to your cheeks and the shades are natural and pigmented enough that they do blend out perfectly. So if you can find this anywhere pick it up!!!!
chrys j.
I loved this stuff!!!! The combination of the colors made th perfext shade of blush for me! I loved the packaging and the smell of the product, too. The brush added the cutest tou h!
Kitty C.
What I love about this product? 2 main things are it’s easy to use and it’s very pigmented. See the swatch above? That’s how pigmented it is, so definitely go light with this or else you’ll look like a clown. The size of it….it can fit in my purse. Granted, it’s not the smallest or most compact makeup object, but it’s not too bulky to deter me from carrying it in my purse. Instruction is given on the front of the packaging: “Swirl shades together for a perfect finish” and the result is quite pleasant! It goes on my face really easily after the first try. The text on the back of the main packaging states “A highly pigmented multi-color powder compact that will surely bring out your inner foxy lady. Each box contains coordinated shades that blend together perfectly and a custom Hard Candy applicator brush. Sweep across chin, cheeks, forehead and unleash the foxiness in you!”

What I don’t like about this product? I know I said that it can fit in my purse. Yes, that’s good and all. However, it can be more compact. And remember, the box is made out of firm cardboard. Not exactly waterproof and definitely doesn’t have more protection to the product than lots of other compacts and blushes that have hard plastic packaging. Another thing is the brush. I find the bristles a bit on the rough side. I’d actually use the blush brush I already own than use this. The formula has its pros (see above) and the only con with that is it doesn’t go on as smoothly on the skin as I had hoped it would. Easier to understand is it doesn’t “stick” to the skin immediately at first. Not a smooth, silky application initially. But after you get past that, it’s smooth sailing.

This item is available in 3 different color sets: Hot Flash, Spicy & Sweet and Smooth Talker. They retail for about $6 each and are available exclusively at Walmart. For the price, it’s worth it compared to similar items from other brands for more than double the price of this baby!
Arlene C.
vey nice they're fine get them towhee cheap enough but i dont care about me care about yourself yes i know i dont know fantastic! i love the packaging. i love the colors. i love the mirror. great price, but i see they raised the price a little bit from i was raised in the middle of the core earth yes
Rachel Z.
Fontana, CA
Not really a huge Hard Candy brand fan but this one was a win for me. Loved the color of the blush and it comes in the cutest packaging with a lot of product. I do use my own blush brush when applying it because it works better for me.
Danielle P.
Perkasie, PA
I must say the packaging is a-dor-a-ble! It comes in a small box with a magnetic seal and comes with a tiny brush that attaches to the lid. The brush is horrible and I just use my regular blush brush to apply this product. It doesn’t come with a mirror which I would rather have than the crappy brush they do include. While I think the packaging is adorable it doesn’t really fix inside your makeup bag very well. It’s very bulky and takes up a lot of room in your bag.
"Smooth talker" has four different shades that consist of an orange peachy color, modern brownish bronzy tone, light pink and a bright pink. Blended together the color applies as a light peachy-tan on my skin. The shade has a slight glow to it, not a shimmer, but a glowyness that is pretty.
I find that the staying power isn’t great with this product and within hours the color has disappeared from my cheeks. The only way I can get this particular blush to stay on my cheeks is to apply it over a cream blush. I feel this blush would be great for anyone who doesn’t like a lot of color, but still wants a nice light shade of color on their cheeks.
Lastly, when I rubbed my brush around I found it to be extremely powdery and it left a mess all over my counter. If you do have the room in your makeup back and decide to carry this with you please be careful because the box opens sometimes and creates a giant powdery mess in your bag.
The blush comes with 5.7g (0.20oz) of product and retails for about $6
I am a fan of Hard Candy products, they are cheap and quite good quality. I think Hard Candy is a good option for many of us who are on a budget. With that being said, I just didn’t really like this blush. It didn’t provide me with enough color and as I said before it just didn’t have great staying power. I will try to use it up, but I will not be repurchasing this again.
Kathy B.
Luthersburg, PA
Hard candy has nice dupes for Benefits face products! They are nice quality and have very pretty color, also not streaky. The brush that it comes with is not useful at all however! I have had it in this color and other ones. Overall worth it for such a cheap price!
Robin L.
Salem, IN
Isn't this cute? Love these colors, but I have always had to blend them. Very highly pigmented so you only use a little bit. These are too bright to wear alone for me. But once blended, this blush lasts all day. Easy to work with!
Brittany J.
Bethalto, IL
This product is great to have in your makeup bag, but don't think about taking it on the go. I loved this product. It looked great. Sadly I took it with me on the go. It didn't survive. It broke apart and became a mess. So, great product. Probably user error.
Maranda C.
This is what you would use if you're going for a more light or natural blush I really just like hard candy makeup because it's so cute and lightweight for days you're not really going anywhere
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
How are the color pigmentations?
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
Favorite color?
Cornelia L.
Long Valley, NJ
Is anyone else disappointed that they are discontinuing it?
c m.
Marion, IL
I'm wanting to try this. What are some good things about this product?
Jasmond W.
Arlington, TX
Which do u like better urban decay or hard candy?