2 varieties available
Hard Candy Fox In A Box Blush
Smooth, baked formula Delivers healthy, natural glow Includes a powder brush for easy application see more...
Top Questions See all 99 Q&A
Hard Candy Fox In A Box Blush
- "I feel like its hard to tell if certain colors will work with your skin tone but the blush its self is very pigmented" in 18 reviews
- "when i got my fox in a box, there were only two colors side by side - a pink and an bronze/metalic color. i loved it, when i blended the two together it made me feel like i was glowing. i was a shade or two too dark for my very pale skin however." in 16 reviews
- ""Smooth talker" has four different shades that consist of an orange peachy color, modern brownish bronzy tone, light pink and a bright pink." in 13 reviews
- "It was like one of my first blushes in my collection and I am very pale so a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
- "It has good color pay off for being a drugstore product and you get a lot of product for the price." in 9 reviews
I was initially attracted to the packaging of the fox in a box set, but surprisingly they are very pretty and apply well. There is blush, highlighter, and one bronzer available . I purchased all five and they are a really cool piece in my collection. They are baked so I had to remove the initial layer of product to get them to apply well. I really enjoy them and they look great displayed on my vanity. I love that they are scented as well.
I bought mine at Walmart in the shade "girl next door" and this is much better than expected! Firstly, it's so affordable which is great. It also smells exactly like fresh strawberries. When i applied this it made my cheeks glow with a delicious pink tint. It also stayed on all day so i would recommend this
A highly pigmented multi-color powder compact that will surely bring out your inner foxy lady. Each box contains coordinated shades that blend together perfectly and a custom Hard Candy applicator brush. Sweep across chin, cheeks, and forehead and unleash the foxiness in you!
Too pink! Too pigmented! Too cheap! This blue is too much in general. The colors are too bright on my face and the brush that comes along wit it is useless. I’ve had it for years simply because there’s so much product left from my lack of use that I’d hate to throw it out. Occasionally I use it in a pinch but I end up blending most of it off. Wouldn’t buy again but it would be great for kids dress up parties.
When I first spotted this,it looked like it wasn't going to give me that vibrant cheek look until i tried it,and it was very pigmented i alwayz buy this and will never choose nothing else over this.
I purchased this blush on a whim from WalMart. I think it was just a few dollars, pretty inexpensive. I purchased the pink color.The packaging is a cardboard box which I feel is just a little too flimsy for my liking. The box indicates that the blushes are scented (mine showed strawberry) but it doesn't really have the scent as far as I can tell. The blush applies easily with a blush. The blush looks pretty on my fair skin thought.
I love hard candy and they fact they have a pigmented bakes blush that smells amazing just make my love grow more it is very long lasting and very easy to blend and I would definitely continue to purchase in the future.
# yes indeed I went to go get the other one from Hard Candy the highlighter is beautiful the fragrances each one is individually and has their own individual fragrance must try
Q & A
How are the color pigmentations?
Is anyone else disappointed that they are discontinuing it?
I'm wanting to try this. What are some good things about this product?
Which is best for fair skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos