BY HARD CANDY

Smooth, baked formula Delivers healthy, natural glow Includes a powder brush for easy application see more...

• I have been looking at this fox in a box. Is this a good ...2 Answers
  • Where can I buy this at ?1 Answers
  • Where would i be able to purchase this blush i can never ...2 Answers
Hard Candy Fox In A Box Blush
  • "I feel like its hard to tell if certain colors will work with your skin tone but the blush its self is very pigmented" in 18 reviews
  • "when i got my fox in a box, there were only two colors side by side - a pink and an bronze/metalic color. i loved it, when i blended the two together it made me feel like i was glowing. i was a shade or two too dark for my very pale skin however." in 16 reviews
  • ""Smooth talker" has four different shades that consist of an orange peachy color, modern brownish bronzy tone, light pink and a bright pink." in 13 reviews
  • "It was like one of my first blushes in my collection and I am very pale so a little goes a long way." in 10 reviews
  • "It has good color pay off for being a drugstore product and you get a lot of product for the price." in 9 reviews
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Review for: Hard Candy Fox In A Box Blush, 1344 Girl Next Door, 0.25 oz more...
I was initially attracted to the packaging of the fox in a box set, but surprisingly they are very pretty and apply well. There is blush, highlighter, and one bronzer available . I purchased all five and they are a really cool piece in my collection. They are baked so I had to remove the initial layer of product to get them to apply well. I really enjoy them and they look great displayed on my vanity. I love that they are scented as well.
Hope B.
I bought mine at Walmart in the shade "girl next door" and this is much better than expected! Firstly, it's so affordable which is great. It also smells exactly like fresh strawberries. When i applied this it made my cheeks glow with a delicious pink tint. It also stayed on all day so i would recommend this
Mayra C.
Mesa, AZ
A highly pigmented multi-color powder compact that will surely bring out your inner foxy lady. Each box contains coordinated shades that blend together perfectly and a custom Hard Candy applicator brush. Sweep across chin, cheeks, and forehead and unleash the foxiness in you!
Sarah F.
Florence, AL
When I first spotted this,it looked like it wasn't going to give me that vibrant cheek look until i tried it,and it was very pigmented i alwayz buy this and will never choose nothing else over this.
Allison S.
I purchased this blush on a whim from WalMart. I think it was just a few dollars, pretty inexpensive. I purchased the pink color.The packaging is a cardboard box which I feel is just a little too flimsy for my liking.  The box indicates that the blushes are scented (mine showed strawberry) but it doesn't really have the scent as far as I can tell. The blush applies easily with a blush. The blush looks pretty on my fair skin thought.
Madison H.
Atlanta, LA
Review for: Hard Candy Fox In A Box Blush, 1344 Girl Next Door, 0.25 oz more...
I love hard candy and they fact they have a pigmented bakes blush that smells amazing just make my love grow more it is very long lasting and very easy to blend and I would definitely continue to purchase in the future.
Ashlee N.
Mayo
I used the one in strawberry and I couldn’t get enough of it! It’s not a mega watt of color, but it’s shimmery, subtle, and smells like strawberry! If your looking for something subtle and flirty I highly recommend it!
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Review for: Hard Candy Fox In A Box Blush, 1344 Girl Next Door, 0.25 oz more...
Once again I got the strawberry hard candy box fox in the Box OMG they smell like strawberry they smell OMG they smell like strawberry they smell like this is one of the must-have items ladies
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
Review for: Hard Candy Fox In A Box Blush, 1345 Uptown Girl, 0.25 oz more...
# yes indeed I went to go get the other one from Hard Candy the highlighter is beautiful the fragrances each one is individually and has their own individual fragrance must try
Kitty C.
Review for: Hard Candy Fox In A Box Blush more...
What I love about this product? 2 main things are it’s easy to use and it’s very pigmented. See the swatch above? That’s how pigmented it is, so definitely go light with this or else you’ll look like a clown. The size of it….it can fit in my purse. Granted, it’s not the smallest or most compact makeup object, but it’s not too bulky to deter me from carrying it in my purse. Instruction is given on the front of the packaging: “Swirl shades together for a perfect finish” and the result is quite pleasant! It goes on my face really easily after the first try. The text on the back of the main packaging states “A highly pigmented multi-color powder compact that will surely bring out your inner foxy lady. Each box contains coordinated shades that blend together perfectly and a custom Hard Candy applicator brush. Sweep across chin, cheeks, forehead and unleash the foxiness in you!”

What I don’t like about this product? I know I said that it can fit in my purse. Yes, that’s good and all. However, it can be more compact. And remember, the box is made out of firm cardboard. Not exactly waterproof and definitely doesn’t have more protection to the product than lots of other compacts and blushes that have hard plastic packaging. Another thing is the brush. I find the bristles a bit on the rough side. I’d actually use the blush brush I already own than use this. The formula has its pros (see above) and the only con with that is it doesn’t go on as smoothly on the skin as I had hoped it would. Easier to understand is it doesn’t “stick” to the skin immediately at first. Not a smooth, silky application initially. But after you get past that, it’s smooth sailing.

This item is available in 3 different color sets: Hot Flash, Spicy & Sweet and Smooth Talker. They retail for about $6 each and are available exclusively at Walmart. For the price, it’s worth it compared to similar items from other brands for more than double the price of this baby!
Alyssa M.
Nashville, TN
How are the color pigmentations?
Liza P.
Triangle, VA
Favorite color?
Cornelia L.
Long Valley, NJ
Is anyone else disappointed that they are discontinuing it?
c m.
Marion, IL
I'm wanting to try this. What are some good things about this product?
Melanie H.
Brighton, MA
Where can you buy this product?

back