BY HARD CANDY

Let your fingers do the talking! Nail lacquer that delivers high shine color with style. You will never get bored experimenting with Hard Candy Nail Color. We are the color destination and offer classic must have shades, vibrant catwalk hues, and jaw dropping bauble glitters. Mix and match, express your own style, make a bold statement!

• How thick is this nail polish? I don't like polishes that...1 Answers
  • How many colors are available ?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Brit B.
Lancaster
I tryed hard candy nail polish the shade 730 jaw breaker it has greenish ans sliver and black glitter amd white specks and green circles i love it also it drys super quick amd its really pretty the wand is also easy to apply it overall i love this nail polish.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
Review for: Hard Candy Itzy Glitzy Micro Glitter Nail Polish, Touch Of Teal more...
I like all of Hard Candy nail polishes, whatever the color. I'm not sure where to buy them anymore. Walmart is the only place I know and they stopped selling it there.
Val Z.
San Benito, TX
I decided to try the brand Hard Candy from Wal-Mart. I managed to snag my hands on a nail Polish called "Crush on Tin." I've never been in love! It gives that pure gold with flakes of green/pink orange tone. It glides on flawless & i only need one coat. It definitely gives you that sparkle in the sun. It lasts me about one week without retouches. I will be repurchasing this color again.
Andrea B.
Paradise, CA
Review for: Other more...
I have the color "little hottie" I wasn't too sure about the color when I first bought it cause it toiled super dark. I've worn it quite a few times now and I love it because it applies beautifully and I will most definitely be purchasing more colors!
Elena C.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Hard Candy Glitteratzi Top Coat Nail Polish, Hard Candy Glitteratzi Top Coat Nail Polish more...
I love the range of color and how it is easy to apply. I work with cardboard and alcohol at my job, and this nail polish helps not to damage and break my nails. I have a little difficulty taking it off but work great with some gel remover pads, but it has glitter so is understandable.
Brittany B.
Crossville, TN
I have "Crush on lava", and I ADORE IT! The duochrome colors are just amazing. I put it over a coat of red from Sinful colors and I think it gave the shades a boost, so to speak. It's awesome and I'm totes getting more!
Amy M.
Aylett, VA
Review for: Hard Candy Pop Art Nail Polish, 1.2 oz more...
This polish is a fun addition to nail color. My girls and I love it when we want a funky look for our nails. We have used Hard Candy in the past because of their bold choices in nail color. It's the most colorful when applied with a makeup sponge. I would buy this again!
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
Review for: Hard Candy Glitteratzi Top Coat Nail Polish more...
Love to add this on top of their nail polish Touch of teal, it really gives of those mermaid vibes. Have tried many of their glitter top coats and love them! You don't need to keep adding coats of polish, to be able to see the glitter on your nails.
Kayla B.
katy texas
This is one of my favorite nail polishes it is so beautiful and so pigmented and long lasting and is easy to use , I love the skinny shape of the bottle it is very affordable only like 4 dollars or something and I will purchase it again , I highly recommended
Dalia S.
I love the Hard Candy products so I knew that I was going to love this. My sister got it for me for my birthday and I wear it all the time. I think it's an amazing nail polish and I would definitely ask my sister to get me another one 🙂
Keeley P.
Mallory, WV
How many colors are available ?
Elizabeth  P.
Mount Vernon, KY
How thick is this nail polish? I don't like polishes that I have to apply ten coats to make it a nice color.