BY HARD CANDY

Turn heads Fierce Effects Lip Stick!  This daring & highly pigmented lip with an ultra-soft weightless texture; formula is infused with Argan oil for added moisture and shine. Lip stick glides on lips with one stroke in unstoppable shade range.

• I have been wanting to try a lip stick, but in a not so n...2 Answers
  • how long does it last1 Answers
  • Are these good? In terms of wear time, pigmentation and t...1 Answers
Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick
  • "I have the shade night queen, it's a very vibrant metallic blue and I love it! The formula is soo creamy and smooth! Only con is that it's super messy. And if I put mattifying setting powder on it it totally dulls it " in 11 reviews
  • "I was walking around Walmart bored waiting for my friend when I wandered over to the makeup isle and saw this. For only 5 bucks I was like why not I'll try it. As soon as I put this on I fell in love! It's glides across your lips and leaves you with soft plump lips! This purple is vibrant but not in an obnoxious way. It has a slight metallic look to it which looks amazing! I was so in love with this that I went back for more colors. I'm obsessed with this brand! " in 8 reviews
  • "My first fierce effects lipstick and I'm in love! I wasn't sure I could rock such a deep shade of blue, but now I'm convinced that anyone can, it's not super long lasting, but it's easy to reapply and touch up unlike matte lipsticks :) . I have already bought new shades of this and I love them all pretty equally, this is perfect for a night out on the town , or just a a day you're feeling extra edgy. " in 5 reviews
  • "I love how vibrant the color is, plus that It's green! This line has some amazing color choices which is perfect for any cosplayer. They stay on relatively well and they have a slight shimmer to them which makes them really pop. If I had more color options at my local Walmart I would buy the whole line!! " in 4 reviews
Jordan D.
Review for: Black Diamond more...
I bought this lipstick while out looking for a new black, and as much as I want to love this lipstick I just cant :(
I love the packaging and the price, but the constancy and pigment just doesn't  come through. It's very patchy and does not apply evenly whatsoever. It's hard to apply, and comes off and transfers onto anything you come in contact with. I hate giving negative reviews because I love lipstick so much, but I would not recommend this lipstick and would not buy again.
Jacqueline R.
Sacramento
Review for: Nudist more...
I like how it glides on but it grabbed my lips after a lip scrub. So I put some coconut oil on it and seemed all okay. I like the sharp edge but seemed to go bad fast after a week(smelt like crayons; fuzzy mold). Alright packaging don't expect much. Wouldn't buy and would stay away from. Trashed!
April L.
Blue springs , MO
Review for: Black Diamond more...
The formula isn’t the best but honestly I love the colors in this collection so much that I find myself wearing this lipstick often. It’s just a lot of chunky glitter in the formula that isn’t the best
Emma R.
Jackson, TN
This is such a horrible lipstick. I bought it at Wal-Mart and it's one of the cheaper lip products but I honestly think the Dollar Store has better quality lipsticks than these. I wouldnt buy these again even to play with. And some of them smell like playdough.
Tiffiney D.
Review for: Chalkin' Pink, Newly Berried, Night Queen, Jealousy, Sky's The Limit, Prowler, Sly-lac more...
I love these Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipsticks as they are super pigmented and glide on with ease. They are comfortable to wear all day long. Not only this, but the color selection for these lipsticks are awesome! They have so many vibrant out of your comfort zone colors that I love to mix together to get a unique lipstick color. Oh yeah and these lipstick are great for mixing together and creating frankencolors. Also, the packaging of these lipsticks is to die for they are so beautiful and work great as display on your vanity. I would 10/10 defiantly purchase these again.
Lucian L.
Emporium
I have several tubes of this stuff in some crazy colours. My partner wore the green to their sisters wedding. I have made many combinations and lip art with this product and it can be found at my local small town USA Wal-Mart.
Jordan S.
I bought the shade 'Twisted Metal', which is a gorgeous dark gray with glitter in it. The formula is super buttery, super hydrating, doesn't feather or streak, and lasts FOREVER as long as you aren't eating. If you do lose some coverage on the inside of your lip, you can just apply a new layer and it looks as good as new!!
Emily D.
I purchased this at Walmart. I purchased the yellow shade. It was very gooey and horrible. When I put it on my lips, it was not like any other lipstick I had ever used because it was just gloopy and absolutely impossible to get any kind of full coverage. It looked like I had frosting or something on my lips. I had higher expectations for Hard Candy than this. I will not be repurchasing this product.
RobinandBrandi M.
Senatobia
I love these lipsticks by hard candy. They were always my favorite for colorful looks. They are very versatile and so many shades that you can create just about any look with them
Brooke D.
I love Hard Candy Brand!! The lipsticks work really well and have amazing bright colors. I have Sunshine, Jealousy, and Sly-Lac (my fave)... Would recommend to everyone!
Audrey K.
I AM SO INTERESTED!
Sabrina T.
Williamsburg, VA
I have been wanting to try a lip stick, but in a not so normal color. I dont really want a lip stick that dries out the lips. Does this one stand up to the dryness?
Madison D.
Clairton, PA
Is it super pigmented?
Nicole B.
Are these good? In terms of wear time, pigmentation and the like.
Chardae F.
Los Angeles, CA
How long does it is last?

back