BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Walmart
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Virtual Reality, .11 oz
I just thought this hard candy Fierce effects lipstick in the color "hit the pavement" I have been looking for this color lipstick for a very long time now so when I finally found one I had to get it. very affordable I have not really worn it yet I have tested it out and it does go on real nice and smooth and creamy but I have yet to see how long it lasts and how good it lasts and holds up. but I'm really upsetting over how cute the lipstick bottle is and the color. They are very affordable so I would definitely recommend for y'all to go get one or some they have so many different colors and bold colors definitely got to go back and get more! Also the picture does the color NO JUSTICE ! It's definitely a "hit the pavement" color!
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Virtual Reality, .11 oz
For the price you can't beat it. It's really good if you're just using it for photos or asthetic. I'm giving it 5 stars because they're 4.99 at my local Walmart and the color payoff is wonderful. I tend to like to bulletproof my makeup, as in I try hard to make it so that it stays alllll day. These are still really pretty though. Easy to collect and the little rinesrones on the side are so adorable!

If you are looking for good color but not necessarily a long lasting lipstick this isn't for you. Especially since it's a darker color, it will be more obvious when it smears or transfers.
Brooke C.
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Night Queen, .11 oz
My husband actually bought this lipstick for me and I love it. I've only had the chance to wear it out once but I got compliments left and right. I felt like I needed to wear a sign for the lipstick I was wearing. Like all lipsticks, they fade as the day wears so I expected that. A simple reapplication after eating was nothing. And I can't get over how pigmented this lipstick is. It's amazing!
Rachel T.
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Night Queen, .11 oz
I'm absolutely obsessed with this brand! So far I've bought 3 different colors and none of them have disappointed me. The first thing you notice is that they have a wonderful fruity smell to them. The second is how soft and plump it leaves your lips! Not only is it an amazing shade of blue it also has a metallic glimmer to it!! If you want a fun funky lipstick this is for you. :)
Edz S.
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Sky's the Limit, .11 oz
After I bought lip gloss on this brand and satisfied with the result I tried to buy again another item and that's a lipstick. So far so good it meets my expectations and verry fashionable color. I like the quality of the product, I highly recommend this 100% to everyone. It gives elegant look and kissable lips. I can't wait to buy again again and try another items.
Destiny M.
hackett
Review for: Other
I have four of these, I love them so much. the colors I have are called Thunder, white-out, ink well, and pitch black. I got them from Walmart so cheap they were a steal. they are very creamy and have a smooth finish with lasting color. blend well if you do two tone lips. wanting to get the rest of them and would recommend.
Lizzy D.
Pleasant Garden
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Sly-Lac, .11 oz
Definitely a favorite of mine. It is an adorable color and I like to pair it with a fuschia lipstick by, Profusion Cosmetics  for an ombre look. The only problem that I have with this product is that it isn't very long lasting. Great price though! I would totally recommend this product.
Tawny A.
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Jealousy, 0.11 oz
NOTHING compares in quality and price to Hard Candy's Fierce Effects lipsticks! The Jealousy shade matched my hair perfectly and was true to color! The texture was an incredible buttery velvet that did not dry out my lips and smells like a sweet candy.
Stefany M.
Dayton, OH
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Night Queen, .11 oz
First off, the colors of the Hard Candy's fierce Effects lipsticks are out of this world. I have half the collection of them. Right now I am wearing the Night Queen color. Each lipstick has this fruity type smell to it and this shiny type of luster. Wouldn't call it glitter, because it doesn't feel like a chunky glitter when you apply it to your lips. But they all definitely have a sparkle factor to them. They go on smooth like butter. The reason I gave the lipsticks in general only 3 stars was because it seems that they break in the tube way to easily and after a couple times reapplying it throughout the day, my lipstick tended to bleed outside my lip line. Maybe my own fault, because I didn't apply some sort of lipliner ahead of time and the application of the lipstick. But it breaking so easily was a major bummer!!! But if you're looking for a super pigmented color(s), these would be the lipstick to go to. Doesn't take a whole lot to get the color to show up.
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Sky's the Limit, .11 oz
We will start with the cons as I did have a few on this product - as mentioned above the color Black Diamond, the formula was not smooth and the color did apply a bit patchy and took some work to build and get it to look perfect on the lips.
The lipsticks were purchased new, but on opening and dispensing the lipstick from the tube, the shaft of the product looked used as it did not have that smooth appearance of a brand new lipstick that we have grown so use to.
I give this product an A+ for the outside packaging, a B+ for product formula, and a C+ for actual product appearance. Would I purchase more from this particular Fierce Effects Lipstick product line - for the formula and price - yes, however in this time a girl needs a lipstick that she will not need to be re-applying every hour, so over all - unfortunately no.
Madison D.
Clairton, PA
Is it super pigmented?
Marissa K.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this lipstick in terms of moisturization? Does it leave lips flaky after a couple or hours or lock moisture in pretty well?
Chardae F.
Pasadena, MD
How long does it is last?
Jalessa R.
Indianapolis, IN
How long does the color last. I'm looking for a lip stick that will last all night and not smudge off on drinking glasses
Rebbeka L.
Nitro, WV
So is this blue? Or is this one that changes color upon application?