BY HARD CANDY

Buy on Walmart
Sierra M.
Duvall
I recommend this brand to anyone. The color is amazing, the smell is amazing, and it even feels amazing. My lips have never dried out using this brand. My one complaint is that it doesn’t stay very well if you’re eating or drinking
Calie A.
Fort Stewart, GA
I absolutely love this lipstick! It smells amazing! Went on smooth and last a pretty long time, I had originally bought it for a costume and ended up loving it! Would definitely recommend
Tawny A.
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Jealousy, 0.11 oz more...
NOTHING compares in quality and price to Hard Candy's Fierce Effects lipsticks! The Jealousy shade matched my hair perfectly and was true to color! The texture was an incredible buttery velvet that did not dry out my lips and smells like a sweet candy.
Em S.
columbus
I got two shades and they both smell like jolly ranchers, they apply pretty patchy (but that could be due to the fact they are both purpleish shades), don’t last very long, and are not transfer proof. I don’t think I would purchase this product again.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Virtual Reality, .11 oz more...
I just thought this hard candy Fierce effects lipstick in the color "hit the pavement" I have been looking for this color lipstick for a very long time now so when I finally found one I had to get it. very affordable I have not really worn it yet I have tested it out and it does go on real nice and smooth and creamy but I have yet to see how long it lasts and how good it lasts and holds up. but I'm really upsetting over how cute the lipstick bottle is and the color. They are very affordable so I would definitely recommend for y'all to go get one or some they have so many different colors and bold colors definitely got to go back and get more! Also the picture does the color NO JUSTICE ! It's definitely a "hit the pavement" color!
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Sky's the Limit, .11 oz more...
We will start with the cons as I did have a few on this product - as mentioned above the color Black Diamond, the formula was not smooth and the color did apply a bit patchy and took some work to build and get it to look perfect on the lips.
The lipsticks were purchased new, but on opening and dispensing the lipstick from the tube, the shaft of the product looked used as it did not have that smooth appearance of a brand new lipstick that we have grown so use to.
I give this product an A+ for the outside packaging, a B+ for product formula, and a C+ for actual product appearance. Would I purchase more from this particular Fierce Effects Lipstick product line - for the formula and price - yes, however in this time a girl needs a lipstick that she will not need to be re-applying every hour, so over all - unfortunately no.
Kaylee D.
Washington, DC
Gives great vibrant colors and is very smooth! Helps to condition your lips as well, leaving them soft and smooth! I love this lipstick and would definitely recommend!
Edz S.
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Sky's the Limit, .11 oz more...
After I bought lip gloss on this brand and satisfied with the result I tried to buy again another item and that's a lipstick. So far so good it meets my expectations and verry fashionable color. I like the quality of the product, I highly recommend this 100% to everyone. It gives elegant look and kissable lips. I can't wait to buy again again and try another items.
Ashley M.
Crystal Lake, IL
Hard Candy lipsticks in crazy colors! $4! At Walmart. My son picked out this green (Jealousy) and it make me feel like the wicked witch.  But in a good way.  The Sly-Lac purple shade seems pretty similar to Lime Crime's Chinchilla, and I wear it constantly.They feel nice, not gross or waxy. Go on smooth, good coverage. When I wiped them off, I had to wipe HARD.  They're pretty pigmented, and they have a pleasant smell.
Amber H.
I tried the shade Sly-Lac. I rather enjoyed the shade, and it was a nice formula. My lips were nice and smooth even after wearing it all day. The only thing I don't like about it was how easy it transfers, but this could be just because I like lipssticks that dry down.
I did feel rather fierce when wearing this #boldlip though.

I did purchase this lipstick with my own money.
Chardae F.
Pasadena, MD
How long does it is last?
Madison D.
Clairton, PA
Is it super pigmented?
Marissa K.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this lipstick in terms of moisturization? Does it leave lips flaky after a couple or hours or lock moisture in pretty well?
Rebbeka L.
Nitro, WV
So is this blue? Or is this one that changes color upon application?
Jalessa R.
Indianapolis, IN
How long does the color last. I'm looking for a lip stick that will last all night and not smudge off on drinking glasses