Add a Photo

Brittany D.
Baytown, TX
Jan. 25, 2017, 6:59 a.m.
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Virtual Reality, .11 oz
I just thought this hard candy Fierce effects lipstick in the color "hit the pavement" I have been looking for this color lipstick for a very long time now so when I finally found one I had to get it. very affordable I have not really worn it yet I have tested it out and it does go on real nice and smooth and creamy but I have yet to see how long it lasts and how good it lasts and holds up. but I'm really upsetting over how cute the lipstick bottle is and the color. They are very affordable so I would definitely recommend for y'all to go get one or some they have so many different colors and bold colors definitely got to go back and get more! Also the picture does the color NO JUSTICE ! It's definitely a "hit the pavement" color!
Bekah R.
Bekah R.
Anacortes, WA
Jan. 20, 2017, 11:16 p.m.
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Virtual Reality, .11 oz
For the price you can't beat it. It's really good if you're just using it for photos or asthetic. I'm giving it 5 stars because they're 4.99 at my local Walmart and the color payoff is wonderful. I tend to like to bulletproof my makeup, as in I try hard to make it so that it stays alllll day. These are still really pretty though. Easy to collect and the little rinesrones on the side are so adorable!

If you are looking for good color but not necessarily a long lasting lipstick this isn't for you. Especially since it's a darker color, it will be more obvious when it smears or transfers.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Oct. 2, 2016, 1:49 a.m.
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Night Queen, .11 oz
My husband actually bought this lipstick for me and I love it. I've only had the chance to wear it out once but I got compliments left and right. I felt like I needed to wear a sign for the lipstick I was wearing. Like all lipsticks, they fade as the day wears so I expected that. A simple reapplication after eating was nothing. And I can't get over how pigmented this lipstick is. It's amazing!
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Nov. 17, 2016, 5:21 p.m.
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Night Queen, .11 oz
I'm absolutely obsessed with this brand! So far I've bought 3 different colors and none of them have disappointed me. The first thing you notice is that they have a wonderful fruity smell to them. The second is how soft and plump it leaves your lips! Not only is it an amazing shade of blue it also has a metallic glimmer to it!! If you want a fun funky lipstick this is for you. :)
Edz S.
Edz S.
Dec. 16, 2016, 6:05 p.m.
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Sky's the Limit, .11 oz
After I bought lip gloss on this brand and satisfied with the result I tried to buy again another item and that's a lipstick. So far so good it meets my expectations and verry fashionable color. I like the quality of the product, I highly recommend this 100% to everyone. It gives elegant look and kissable lips. I can't wait to buy again again and try another items.
Antonia T.
Antonia T.
Greenacres, FL
Feb. 12, 2017, 6:07 p.m.
Review for: Hard Candy Fierce Effects Lipstick, Sky's the Limit, .11 oz
We will start with the cons as I did have a few on this product - as mentioned above the color Black Diamond, the formula was not smooth and the color did apply a bit patchy and took some work to build and get it to look perfect on the lips.
The lipsticks were purchased new, but on opening and dispensing the lipstick from the tube, the shaft of the product looked used as it did not have that smooth appearance of a brand new lipstick that we have grown so use to.
I give this product an A+ for the outside packaging, a B+ for product formula, and a C+ for actual product appearance. Would I purchase more from this particular Fierce Effects Lipstick product line - for the formula and price - yes, however in this time a girl needs a lipstick that she will not need to be re-applying every hour, so over all - unfortunately no.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Crystal Lake, IL
Hard Candy lipsticks in crazy colors! $4! At Walmart. My son picked out this green (Jealousy) and it make me feel like the wicked witch.  But in a good way.  The Sly-Lac purple shade seems pretty similar to Lime Crime's Chinchilla, and I wear it constantly.They feel nice, not gross or waxy. Go on smooth, good coverage. When I wiped them off, I had to wipe HARD.  They're pretty pigmented, and they have a pleasant smell.
Amber H.
Amber H.
I tried the shade Sly-Lac. I rather enjoyed the shade, and it was a nice formula. My lips were nice and smooth even after wearing it all day. The only thing I don't like about it was how easy it transfers, but this could be just because I like lipssticks that dry down.
I did feel rather fierce when wearing this #boldlip though.

I did purchase this lipstick with my own money.
Tempestt S.
Tempestt S.
tunnel hill, GA
This is my go to lipstick. Hard Candy has really stepped up. The color pay off is excellent. Its non drying and non flaky. Its leaves your lips ultra soft as well. The color variety that they come in is amazing as well.
Rebekah T.
Rebekah T.
This yellow "Sunshine" color is awesome but didn't meet my expectations. Its so creamy that it doesn't layer well and just smudges really easily with wear. You can get a brighter color by layering over white, but sometimes it mixes with that. As soon as you eat/drink it comes off and leaves you with smudgy gapping lip. It doesn't fully dry down either. But I still wear it for the color because Im addicted to brights ><
Chardae F.
Chardae F.
Pasadena , MD
How long does it is last?
Madison D.
Madison D.
Clairton, PA
Is it super pigmented?
Marissa K.
Marissa K.
Pittsburgh, PA
How is this lipstick in terms of moisturization? Does it leave lips flaky after a couple or hours or lock moisture in pretty well?
Rebbeka L.
Rebbeka L.
Nitro, WV
So is this blue? Or is this one that changes color upon application?
Jalessa R.
Jalessa R.
Indianapolis, IN
How long does the color last. I'm looking for a lip stick that will last all night and not smudge off on drinking glasses