BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Fierce Effects Daring Lip Gloss is seriously shiny lip gloss infused with argan and citrus oils in fierce runway shades. Stunning splashes of daring lip color drench lips while blended exotic oils smooth and hydrate. Range is available in...

Tanisha B.
This lip gloss is a lot of fun! From the bright but, soft color. To the endless shine. I am a woman of color and it is hard to find. Light or hot colors that make you look good. It is long lasting, at a low cost, and can be worn day or night. This is the first one, I purchased, but not the last.  Hard Candy Fierce Effects Daring Lip Gloss
Kris K.
California , ['', '', '']
I love these lip glosses there is so many different colors some are sheer and some are cream. I have black rose and it's a beautiful sheer blackish purple on the lips. I also Lovvvveeee the taste it's hard to place but it reminds me of Dr Pepper lol. Cheap and beautiful!
Elizabeth B.
Stuttgart, AR
Perfect gloss for a more natural looks where your lips are the center focus, so glittery! I wouldnt use this as an every day look, but as an accent to a simpler amount of makeup thus is perfect. Also works really well for strobing looks!
Official S.
Tulsa
I have mine in the color “risky business”. The application is very hard and annoying because the gloss doesn’t blend. You have to apply different layers for it to cover your lip surface. But the quality is very rich and heavy. I am shook by the strong mint smell though!
Rebekah d.
I got this in "underworld". This lipgloss is not very opaque by itself but it looks really pretty over a white base. It also looks good layered over other colors for a gradient look (as pictured). I would only say you get a couple hours wear before it starts to wear off. I still love it!
Desiree B.
Dauphin, MB
This stuff is great! It lasts awhile, from kissing to drinking out of cups, it’s there. I got this from Walmart around Christmas in a bundle and I would totally recommend this to so many people
Mandy T.
Weyauwega
I absolutely love these lip glosses. They are super pigmented. There are a couple things I don't like about them. The first is the brush that comes in them. The brush is kind of like a paint brush, and my hands shake really bad due to nerve damage so for me the brush is really hard to control compared to other lip glosses. The second is they don't seem to last very long and they don't seem to ever really dry. I still love the colors though. I love how bold these colors are. I really love these colors for when I want to stand out. They definitely do that. I want to try more colors to see what they look like.
Mathilde D.
Christchurch City
The color is so cute. It really match my skin color. Waaaw. I NEED SOME NEW COLORS OF THIS
emily l.
lake utopia, NB
I usually hate lip glosses but I carry these around everywhere and I use them for every occasion, the color pops out real nice and I love them.
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
I don't care for the brush applicator- it's hard to apply clean and if you get it on your skin these bold colors can make a real mess. But, I love to use these to layer with other colors for fun and wild looks. Lots of pigment.

Amazon