BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Fierce Effects Daring Lip Gloss is seriously shiny lip gloss infused with argan and citrus oils in fierce runway shades. Stunning splashes of daring lip color drench lips while blended exotic oils smooth and hydrate. Range is available in...

Kadence O.
This product isn’t the best I would like this product better if it was a lip stick. It is really easy to apply. I would recommend this to people if they like darker colors. Personally it is to dark for me.
Mandy T.
Weyauwega
I absolutely love these lip glosses. They are super pigmented. There are a couple things I don't like about them. The first is the brush that comes in them. The brush is kind of like a paint brush, and my hands shake really bad due to nerve damage so for me the brush is really hard to control compared to other lip glosses. The second is they don't seem to last very long and they don't seem to ever really dry. I still love the colors though. I love how bold these colors are. I really love these colors for when I want to stand out. They definitely do that. I want to try more colors to see what they look like.
shamisha b.
Pahrump, NV
Again not my shades but I loved lip gloss as a kid this were wonderfully playful and I did enjoy playing around with these
Mathilde D.
Christchurch City
The color is so cute. It really match my skin color. Waaaw. I NEED SOME NEW COLORS OF THIS
Kris K.
California , ['', '', '']
I love these lip glosses there is so many different colors some are sheer and some are cream. I have black rose and it's a beautiful sheer blackish purple on the lips. I also Lovvvveeee the taste it's hard to place but it reminds me of Dr Pepper lol. Cheap and beautiful!
Desiree B.
Dauphin, MB
This stuff is great! It lasts awhile, from kissing to drinking out of cups, it’s there. I got this from Walmart around Christmas in a bundle and I would totally recommend this to so many people
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
I don't care for the brush applicator- it's hard to apply clean and if you get it on your skin these bold colors can make a real mess. But, I love to use these to layer with other colors for fun and wild looks. Lots of pigment.
emily l.
lake utopia, NB
I usually hate lip glosses but I carry these around everywhere and I use them for every occasion, the color pops out real nice and I love them.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I like the color and the fact it is not over drying like matte lipsticks or to gooey and sticky like most lip glosses. Skyfall is a beautiful blue shade. I tried it just to try something out of my norm. To break out of my comfort zone.
Janna F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Alright pigmentation. Kind of sticky compared to most lipsticks but not bad. Would recommend to friends.

Amazon