BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Fierce Effects Daring Lip Gloss is seriously shiny lip gloss infused with argan and citrus oils in fierce runway shades. Stunning splashes of daring lip color drench lips while blended exotic oils smooth and hydrate. Range is available in...

shamisha b.
Pahrump, NV
Again not my shades but I loved lip gloss as a kid this were wonderfully playful and I did enjoy playing around with these
Lily M.
Allen
This gloss is great and perfect for an everyday use. It's not sticky at all and it has the perfect Amount of pigmentation
Jasmin M.
El Paso, TX
Would not buy again. Not a bad product but really not my cup of tea. My sister on the other hand absolutely loves it.
celica g.
Don't like the lip gloss. It is to thick and leaves your lips feeling greasy after your first use. Do not recommend
Kari M.
Millfield
Best shine ever! I wish they had more tints available! Hard Candy Fierce Effects Daring Lip Gloss
Janea H.
Lawndale, CA
Love it! Formula is great. Long lasting & moisturizing! Not expensive & definitely worth the money :)
Johanna F.
Shafter
Soooo cute. It’s smooth and shiny which I like. I got it at Walmart . I always have it on me.
D'errica W.
East Liverpool
I love hard candy products, just not this. It was sticky and made my lips feel just gross.
Chelsea M.
Love love love this gloss! Super affordable and lasts well! Very recommended
Mandy T.
Weyauwega
I absolutely love these lip glosses. They are super pigmented. There are a couple things I don't like about them. The first is the brush that comes in them. The brush is kind of like a paint brush, and my hands shake really bad due to nerve damage so for me the brush is really hard to control compared to other lip glosses. The second is they don't seem to last very long and they don't seem to ever really dry. I still love the colors though. I love how bold these colors are. I really love these colors for when I want to stand out. They definitely do that. I want to try more colors to see what they look like.

Amazon