BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Fierce Effects Daring Lip Gloss is seriously shiny lip gloss infused with argan and citrus oils in fierce runway shades. Stunning splashes of daring lip color drench lips while blended exotic oils smooth and hydrate. Range is available in...

Buy on Amazon
Cailee M.
Where did these go??? These were SUCH a unique range in the drugstore! Did they not sell well? This line was such a contemporary shade range of high intensity glosses with EXCELLENT quality. And I only got the chance to try a few of them in puny little minis in a holiday gift set (but hey, they were good to throw in a handbag!)!!! These are close to being the ONLY glosses I really reach for (apart from a few NYX BG's), and I don't want to run out of these Hard Candy gloss vials! The next month after I fell in love with them, Wall's completely removed them from the shelves!

The tiny gloss vials that were included in this set I purchased are:
1. Black Rose (a verrrry sheer grayed plum, almost translucent, and my favorite shade of the bunch - it reminds me a LOT of Clinique's Black Honey)
2. Make Me Blush (a medium neutral peach, cream finish)
3. Skyfall (pale sheer blue with microshimmer, not a fan, but good attempt at an awesome blue, if only it hadn't been so STREAKY...)
4. Plum Diva (BEAUTIFUL semi-opaque glossy mid-toned plum purple, cream finish), and
5. Daredevil (a bright opaque neutral red, cream finish)

These were EXACTLY what I had been looking for in a gloss! High impact, high shine, variation of opacity, wonderful texture, wonderful pleasant minty smell, argan oil benefits, unique contemporary color selection, and um, 4 bucks???? Seriously? HARD CANDY, YOU HAD SOMETHING GOING WITH THESE! PLEASE BRING THEM BACK, FOR THOSE OF US WHO CAN'T ALWAYS AFFORD SIMILAR SHADES IN ILLAMASQUA OR BORING BUXOM GLOSSES, OR AT LEAST RELEASE SIMILAR SHADES THAT ARE AS GOOD OF QUALITY AS THESE! :D

So, these glosses apply quite sticky, and definitely are NOT light weight (you will feel them even as wear time increases) but they become less sticky and more comfortable, the longer you wear them. FYI, these wear longer than the NYX Butter Glosses! Albeit a bit stickier, too. These are infused with argan oil and hydrate my lips WONDERFULLY. I was shocked at how well these performed that task, where my lips would get chapped with any other lip balm other than Burt's Bees. I think it's the cool minty, peppiness that is my other favorite aspect of these. I would take a minty gloss over a vanilla or sweet cake-scented gloss any day. The smell doesn't turn 'off' or rancid as quickly with mint scented products.

Some unique shades from this lineup I REALLY would've liked to have tried are:
(1)Risky Business, (2)Hey DJ, and (3)Underworld.
Seriously, conduct a quick Google search of these shades, and you'll see why they remind me of shades a brand like Illamasqua would come out with. Ah well. If Hard Candy re-releases these, then I DEFINITELY HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM! :D Cheap as chips, and I hope Hard Candy doesn't lose their edginess in the drugstore, and turn into a "basic b" brand like all the rest (which is why I try to avoid drugstore brands now - I experiment a lot and just need variety).
Tanisha B.
This lip gloss is a lot of fun! From the bright but, soft color. To the endless shine. I am a woman of color and it is hard to find. Light or hot colors that make you look good. It is long lasting, at a low cost, and can be worn day or night. This is the first one, I purchased, but not the last.  Hard Candy Fierce Effects Daring Lip Gloss
Lucian L.
Emporium
I have quite a few colours and shades of this lip gloss. I have had an amazing time making lip art with all these different colours and they look just like they do in the tube.
Heather S.
Springfield, TN
I don't care for the brush applicator- it's hard to apply clean and if you get it on your skin these bold colors can make a real mess. But, I love to use these to layer with other colors for fun and wild looks. Lots of pigment.
Megan D.
Cleveland , OH
I own the blue one and the color of the blue for a gloss is very opaque, their are noticeable shiny blue sparkles in the formula as well. You can dab a little bit on your fingers to your lips to give it just the sparkly glitter effect. I love using this gloss both ways. It’s a very good bargain, I got mine for about $3. I would recommend these, I found mine at Walmart. Good color range, I would purchase more and I will repurchase the blue as well, I use it frequently.
Rebekah T.
I got this in "underworld". This lipgloss is not very opaque by itself but it looks really pretty over a white base. It also looks good layered over other colors for a gradient look (as pictured). I would only say you get a couple hours wear before it starts to wear off. I still love it!
Official S.
Tulsa
I have mine in the color “risky business”. The application is very hard and annoying because the gloss doesn’t blend. You have to apply different layers for it to cover your lip surface. But the quality is very rich and heavy. I am shook by the strong mint smell though!
Natalie B.
I have the Knockout Punch shade. The color of the actual lip gloss is brighter than what the container portrays. The color is very pretty though and very bold. I don't use this color often because I like to stay neutral with my lip colors. I do use however when I want a more pronounced look.
Violet F.
Columbus
This is a decent product. I like it pretty well for what it is. It was my first time using it but I would buy again but it isn't my go to product. I bought it at Walmart and the pack aging was decent for what it is. It's a decent drug store product and I like it but don't love it.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
I like the color and the fact it is not over drying like matte lipsticks or to gooey and sticky like most lip glosses. Skyfall is a beautiful blue shade. I tried it just to try something out of my norm. To break out of my comfort zone.