BY HARD CANDY #25 in Setting Spray

• How is this setting spray versus other drugstore setting sprays? ...1 Answers
  • Does this spray leave your skin feeling sticky, or blotchy?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Daiana u.
Este spray de ajuste es un verano esencial para mí! Hace que mi maquillaje dure al menos 2 horas más de lo que lo haría de otra forma, por lo general más. Incluso compré una copia de seguridad, algo que casi nunca hago, porque no quiero volver a funcionar por completo. Se establece el maquillaje sin cambiar el acabado, que me gusta mucho porque a veces quiero un acabado mate y, a veces quiero un acabado cubierta de rocío o algo intermedio de modo que siempre se puede utilizar este spray entorno no importa lo que parecen decido ir para ese día . También funciona muy bien para sombras de ojos húmedos y hacerlos más vibrante, y es más barato que MAC Fix +. Sin duda le dan a este un intento, especialmente si desea una opción de pulverización entorno de bajo costo que realmente hace algo.
Maggie S.
This setting spray is a summertime essential for me! It makes my makeup last at least 2 hours longer than it would otherwise, usually more. I even bought a backup, something I almost never do, because I never want to run out completely. It sets your makeup without changing the finish, which I really like because sometimes I want a matte finish and sometimes I want a dewy finish or something in between so I can always use this setting spray no matter what look I decide to go for that day. It also works really well to wet eyeshadows and make them more vibrant, and it's cheaper than MAC Fix+. Definitely give this a try, especially if you want an inexpensive setting spray option that actually does something.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I love this spray, and it comes at a great low price ($6 at Walmart). I was so happy to discover how well this works - it kept my makeup in place and looking great all day long, and it was 106 degrees here in Sacramento today. My makeup didn't budge and lasted right up until and through my job interview. Very happy with this product and will definitely buy it again! One word of caution though: I noticed that it made my face feel a little tight; I don't have dry skin, so it didn't bug me. However, if you do have dry skin, you may want to pass up on this and go for something a little more hydrating (I recommend PIXI's setting sprays, which you can buy at Target).
Sherry L.
Minneapolis, MN
I heard this was a cheaper drugstore alternative setting spray so I bought it to spray eyeshadow brushes with to create more impact when needed versus buying Mac's Fix Plus. It's $6.00 from Walmart, which makes me queasy to shop at, and the nozzle doesn't spray well. It's too new yet for me to tell if it's worthwhile, but I didn't wan to spend $23 (?) on a spray just for the purpose of wetting my eyeshadow brushes on occasion. I've also tried using it as a setting spray on days when I am not wearing a lot of makeup and don't want to spray with my Urban Decay All-Nighter spray. The jury's still out on this.
Sarah P.
Brighton, CO
Sorry to say I did not like this at all. The product comes out of the bottle in an uneven spray pattern that is very heavy. It soaked my face and actually messed up my eye makeup - held from about 10 inches away from my face, the distance I use for other setting spray products. My mascara was so wet it blotted onto my skin under my eyes and it made my eye shadow crease quite a bit.

I will say once dried I did not feel it on my face, I think the product itself would be great if it was not packaged in a bottle that applied so poorly.
Julia M.
Waco, TX
This setting spray works pretty well. It does have a high alcohol content so it does smell strongly. I would recommend this for normal to oily people because it does not offer any hydration or dewyness to the skin which I personally would prefer. The spray nozzle is pretty strong so I have to hold this very far from my face. If I hold it far enough back I will get a fine mist but sometimes I forget and end up drenched. I wish they would improve the spray nozzle so I don't have to worry about this.
Camerin F.
Rolla, MO
I have never tried makeup setting spray before. I recently just had a huge weekend were I was out a few nights in a row for a wedding. Saturday morning I sprayed this on for the first time, after I put on my makeup. From 1pm until 12 am my makeup was on point. There was no cracking, no flakes, and no running together. I'm so happy with this purchase and I definitely plan on buying this again. The only downfall for me was that it was a watery spray. It dried fine, just through me off guard.
Clarissa S.
Renton, WA
I dont remember every liking this setting spray. I think it's because the spray on it was so intense and I tried to buy another bottle to replace the cap with and that second bottle didn't have a working nozzle so I had to pour it into a different setting spray empty bottle I had laying around. Overall I didn't like the product itself, it didn't really do anything for my makeup or how long it lasted, and the spray on it was more like a shower or product
FRIDA S.
Pharr, TX
this is my favorite drugstore setting spray!
I se the elf setting spray but this Hard Candy is way better.
I have a combination skin, and I always have trouble with my makeup lasting all day.
I started using this setting spray after seeing so many good reviews from a facebook group, and now is my favorite. I dont use as much product and I do get great results. I think it has a soft fragrance that It doesn't bother, I totally recommend it is great
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas she had been wanting it and it works FABULOUS!! For the price i couldn't believe how effective it was! I am now going to bu the same brand for myself instead of paying a ton of money for an expensive brand this works the same! I'll keep on purchasing and recommending this brand it sets your makeup all day! VERY effective!
julie t.
Chesapeake, VA
is this product sticky at all?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Helen H.
How long does the bottle last until you have to buy another one?
Melissa J.
How good is this makeup face spray?
Jessica P.
I wanted to try something new and wanted to see what everyone thought of this before I buy it!