BY HARD CANDY #20 in Setting Spray

A weightless spray that locks in makeup for all day wear. Spray over foundation, eye shadow, blush, and concealer to set your makeup look. This setting spray works even in the worst weather conditions and lasts all day and night without melting, cracking, fading, or settling into fine lines.

• Anyone try the other setting sprays in this line? I’m rea...1 Answers
  • Hard candy has one of the best setting sprays! Hard Cand...1 Answers
  • How is this setting spray versus other drugstore setting ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "i use the matte setting spray from this brand and it sprays a nice mist that evenly coats my face. helps my makeup stay put, but not entirely sure how much it helps with the matte finish, but i would probably continue using it due to the price." in 113 reviews
  • "i really like this setting spray. it finishes in a dewy like finish. i prefer matte finish but this works fine for me" in 48 reviews
Mariel R.
El Paso
I have combination skin so I get an oily t zone and dry patches on my cheeks and forehead. I used to own a foundation that was a little too matte on me and made me look powdery but with a little spritz from the setting spray it would take the powder away. It does have a somewhat luminous finish so I wouldn’t recommend for people with oily skin but if you want a dewy finish, this setting spray is great. My only complaint is that it’s not a mist and the spray is somewhat heavy so you have to hold your arm out as far away from your face then spray. Change the spray and it’ll be a 5 star review
Bre R.
Sandy lake, PA
This is the setting spray I use when I’m out of urban decay! It works just as good as any other setting spray in my opinion! I always purchase mine at Walmart, about 10 dollars. They have 3 or 4 different kinds. Some are actually for matte/shimmer. I have the long wear one currently. It dries more matte, although all my primers have a “natural” shimmer or glow to them so no matter if I use matte or not my face always has more of a glow to it. I absolutely love this product though! You get such a large bottle, Lasts forever, and does what it’s meant to. Has a slight scent but it’s very faint, nothing compared to some other brands I’ve used! Definitely recommend!
Brittany W.
As someone who LOVES hard candy products (especially the fact that they are cruelty free!!!!) I was bummed that I couldn’t be as happy with my results of the setting spray like I am with their other products. After the first day I wanted so much to like it and continued to use it for another month and finally gave up. I noticed that even while using it it wasn’t making difference whether I would wear it or not. I’m not sure if it’s the product or the fact that I have oily skin? But I was definitely bummed out. After only a few hours my face would look super Cakey and any facial makeup work that day would be runny and smeared ☹️
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray I purchased at my local Walmart superstore for 5.00 (was on sale) This version is the Glow with luminous pearl effect. I LOVE this, at first it seemed a little too glowy for my taste, but then I started using it as a primer. It worked beautifully under my foundation and it actually lasted longer than I ever expected. It is affordable even when it is not on sale and there is a lot more product in one bottle than most of the other drugstore setting sprays. The spray on this is a little intense but I take a beauty blender and dab it into my skin and wait until it drys. I recommend people to try it out if you have dry skin. I don't know if you have oily or combo if it will work but I can vouch for people with my skin type.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
This is an awesome product, truly helps to make powder makeup set into your skin. As well as making it last all day! I would STAY AWAY from their other lines though like the dewy and pore refining one, they make your face SUPER STICKY and it's hard to describe but turns your makeup into like a playdough feeling or putty. It moves super weird. And does not last!!!! So sstick with This one it's inexpensive and makes your makeup last
Erika D.
Fairfax, VA
I'm giving this a 3-star review because it is just middle of the road when it comes to setting my makeup. I feel like it's better than nothing, but not competitive with some of the better, higher end and drugstore setting sprays that I've tried in the past. Is cheap and will get the job done, but if you're doing any strenuous work or crazy outdoor events, i'd splurge for something a little better.
Alexis S.
Brookville, IN
This was a dupe for the urban decay setting spray and I like it but honestly couldn’t tell a difference when It came down to how long my makeup lasted. It smells good and gives your makeup a skin like look after powder but doesn’t really help longevity. Not sure if I would buy again
Rachel H.
Williamstown, Ky
I bought the matte version of this (the one with the blue cap) and love it! I have super oily skin and it makes my makeup last all day! You must be careful though, because it can make your foundation look a little cakey. It also doesn't mist, it literally sprays so if they could just change the nozzle it would be 5 stars from me.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
I picked up this product looking for an inexpensive setting spray. I really like the finish this gives to my skin after applying makeup. It seems to takeaway any powdery finish, and leaves my skin looking more luminous. I have had similar results with the other setting sprays I have tried, but this one is the best priced. My only complaint is the scent, it’s not unpleasant but seems very artificial. I plan to continue to use this!
Brandi F.
Grayling
So far so good. I recently bought this from my local Walmart & I will definitely continue using it. It kept my makeup in place all day & was easy to apply. I bought the matte setting spray & I was very impressed. I will recommend this product to others & it's great if you are on a budget & looking for something that works as well as the high-end brands.
julie t.
Chesapeake, VA
is this product sticky at all?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Helen H.
How long does the bottle last until you have to buy another one?
Melissa J.
How good is this makeup face spray?
Jessica P.
I wanted to try something new and wanted to see what everyone thought of this before I buy it!