Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray

by Hard Candy

A weightless spray that locks in makeup for all day wear. Spray over foundation, eye shadow, blush, and concealer to set your makeup look. This setting spray works even in the worst weather conditions and lasts all day and night without melting, cracking, fading, or settling into fine lines.

Is this drying on the skin?
Does this actually help your makeup stay on?
Will this make my makeup last all night?
Start your review of Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray!
Product Highlights
i use the matte setting spray from this brand and it sprays a nice mist that evenly coats my face. helps my makeup stay put, but not entirely sure how much it helps with the matte finish, but i would probably continue using it due to the price.in reviews
i really like this setting spray. it finishes in a dewy like finish. i prefer matte finish but this works fine for mein reviews
Kortney U.
Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Kortney U.
I have the sheer envy matte setting spray(12hr oil control)and the long wear setting spray (12hr wear Hydration). I love the oil control one because after I put my makeup on sometimes it feels oily because my skin is really oily so I have that problem sometimes and it does help with keeping my makeup feeling matte.
Maggie S.
This setting spray is a summertime essential for me! It makes my makeup last at least 2 hours longer than it would otherwise, usually more. I even bought a backup, something I almost never do, because I never want to run out completely. It sets your makeup without changing the finish, which I really like because sometimes I want a matte finish and sometimes I want a dewy finish or something in between so I can always use this setting spray no matter what look I decide to go for that day. It also works really well to wet eyeshadows and make them more vibrant, and it's cheaper than MAC Fix+. Definitely give this a try, especially if you want an inexpensive setting spray option that actually does something.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
This is one of the first setting sprays that I ever tried. It quite affordable. But I have definitely came acrossed better ones since then. I tend to like spray that seem to melt ur makeup together and add a dewy appearance. Which this one doesn't offer. But it does make me feel like my makeup last longer.
Melinda S.
Noblesville, IN
Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Melinda S.
By far one of my favorite setting sprays. Not only does it smell wonderful. But it actually does what it says. My makeup lasted perfectly for more than 1hrs. And didn't leave me feeling dry skinned.
Krystina J.
Gardner, MA
Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Krystina J.
One of my faves! Use this and urban decay regularly! I’ve had makeup stay through swimming so it’s pretty awesome!
dorothy S.
Deltona, FL
Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by dorothy S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray from Walmart and I like it alot it sprays nicely it's smooths everything out and sets everything so well keeps my makeup in place all day an doesn't feel like I'm spraying my face with hair spray I would definitely buy it again and I recommend this if you havent tryed it yet it's great for the price and it smells nice to
Marleen S.
Roseville, MI
Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Marleen S.
Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by Marleen S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the stuff that’s all I ever buy I try to venture out to different stuff but I always come back to this because it keeps my face set all day if you have not tried you should! You would not be disappointed he will love it! It really really keep your face hydrated Awesome drugstore setting spray! It gives this natural glow to your face and you don’t even know that you have powder on! Awesome
Alia E.
fes
It is a great sort it is just a little sticky and very heavy on my face there for I can't use it a lot it kinda leaves my face oily but It does keep my make up on all day i would
stormii R.
Eden
I really enjoy this product. It’s very light weight and leaves a flawless finish to my make up. Pros like a say it’s very light weight and last all day cons if it’s a really hot day it does seem to give the face a tight sticky feeling.
DeeDee E.
San Diego
Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray uploaded by DeeDee E.
Purchased at: Amazon
Are used setting spray that is $50 $30 and then we have this little guy for under $10. This is my go to I have forgot about the $50 $40 $30. This works as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kimberly P.
W Jefferson, NC
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried the Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray ? I have normal skin and love hard candy but have a hard time believing the price versus turnout of the product
Mary F. il y a 2 ans
I have oily skin and it is a life saver. I'm not too sure how it works on dryer skin but I have friends who have a normal skin type and they love it.