BY HARD CANDY #18 in Setting Spray

• Hard candy has one of the best setting sprays! Hard Candy Fast &...1 Answers
  • How is this setting spray versus other drugstore setting sprays? ...1 Answers
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray I purchased at my local Walmart superstore for 5.00 (was on sale) This version is the Glow with luminous pearl effect. I LOVE this, at first it seemed a little too glowy for my taste, but then I started using it as a primer. It worked beautifully under my foundation and it actually lasted longer than I ever expected. It is affordable even when it is not on sale and there is a lot more product in one bottle than most of the other drugstore setting sprays. The spray on this is a little intense but I take a beauty blender and dab it into my skin and wait until it drys. I recommend people to try it out if you have dry skin. I don't know if you have oily or combo if it will work but I can vouch for people with my skin type.
Angelica ♛.
I picked up this setting spray on a recent trip to Walmart. It was around $6 Canadian so I figured I'd give it a try. I work 12 hour shifts so this was the perfect opportunity to give it a good test. I did my full face (using my regular primer and products) and sprayed it liberally over my foundation and again over my whole face once my make up was done. It definitely prolonged my make up with no noticable fading for about 8 hours. I did notice that I had significant fading after my 12 hour shift was over. It doesn't beat urban decay setting spray but for everyday wear it does the trick and prolongs your makeup!
april n.
Forest lake , MN
I liked this setting spray, compared to other drugstore kinds that I have tried, but it wasn’t my absolute favorite.

First off, the smell is amazing, it reminds me of cucumbers and freshness. As you use the bottle, the scent highly fades and it smells more musty than anything else.

Secondly, the mist is nice. It actually comes out as a light mist and not a heavy and unpleasant misting.

Thirdly, it definitely makes your makeup stay on longer. I don’t see extreme staying power, but it definitely does help to an extent. My redness started showing through probably 5 or so hours after applying my makeup and setting spray.

And lastly, once you apply it, it does feel extremely sticky and tacky. Which is nice to a point, but it takes some time to fully dry. It feels like the when you put a peel on face mask on.

Overrall, I would recommend this product if you are looking for a decent, budget friendly setting spray.
Amy P.
Love the scent of this one, very fresh & cucumber-y... Just all around refreshing. Wear time seems to be pretty good as well, the only thing I don't like is that the sprayer on the bottle I got is jacked up and it sprays a lot of product at a downward angle so I have to hold it for away and way above my face to get it where I want it. I will most likely buy it again and hope I get a decent sprayer next time.
Payton J.
el paso, TX
I love this setting spray! I think Hard Candy in itself is constantly looked over, they have some great hidden gems. This setting spray doesn't give you that dewy look or matte, it's just fast and fabulous. My makeup stays in place all day and night. I just bought their matte setting spray sheer envy and I love it. Me personally, I think it's better than their fast and fabulous setting spray.
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I got me  translucent powder  it's a baked powder and I love the feeling of the  powder it goes on really good especially if you have olive skin like I do. it hides all the impurities and everything else. goes on really smooth, I just got it at Walmart in  their clearance rack. it was only  $2.50 so I stocked up and I got about four of these amazing powders.
Taylor m.
Euless, TX
Hard candy long wear Sheer Envy long-wear setting spray plus fade resistant plus humidity protection 12 hour long wear and hydration a weightless spray that locks in makeup for all-day wear. Spray over Foundation, eye shadow, blush, and concealer to set your makeup look. This setting spray works even in the worst weather condition and last all day and night without melting cracking fading or setting into Fine Lines. Now when I first wore this I went to a haunted house so I don't feel like I got to test it out properly because I wore it all day and into the night and I was sweating in a haunted house but for the price and the quantity and it did last pretty long in this Corpus Christi weather and humidity I still give it three stars stay Flawless my fellow beauties
Erica L.
Bacliff, TX
This works great. I had a bbq in the Texas heat right after Hurricane Harvey so it was very humid due to the moisture in the air. There was a lot of women there that had their makeup running off and after 8 hours mine was still perfect. I was even asked how I was able to keep mine looking so good and I showed them the bottle. To say the least I was very impressed.
Raquel E.
Austin, TX
Was ok and did not like the smell or the spray nozzle. I thought it would have worked better since I have heard so many great things about it but for me it was ok. Did not make my make up last as long as other setting sprays I have used but great if you are on a budget and just need something to help make up last a little and not so powdery.
Stacy C.
Soperton, GA
IT SMELLS LIKE CUCUMBERS. I absolutely adore the scent of this spray. The nozzle broke off of my bottle the first day I purchased it, though, it may have been my own fault. Packaging did feel somewhat cheap. The spray didn’t lengthen my makeup. Wouldn’t recommend to those seeking longer wear from their makeup.
julie t.
Chesapeake, VA
is this product sticky at all?
KARLA G.
Is this product worth it or good?
Helen H.
How long does the bottle last until you have to buy another one?
Melissa J.
How good is this makeup face spray?
Jessica P.
I wanted to try something new and wanted to see what everyone thought of this before I buy it!