BY HARD CANDY #30 in Setting Spray

A weightless spray that locks in makeup for all day wear. Spray over foundation, eye shadow, blush, and concealer to set your makeup look. This setting spray works even in the worst weather conditions and lasts all day and night without melting, cracking, fading, or settling into fine lines.

• Anyone try the other setting sprays in this line? I’m rea...1 Answers
  • Hard candy has one of the best setting sprays! Hard Cand...1 Answers
  • I just saw this today. Had no idea hard candy even had a ...1 Answers
Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray
  • "i use the matte setting spray from this brand and it sprays a nice mist that evenly coats my face. helps my makeup stay put, but not entirely sure how much it helps with the matte finish, but i would probably continue using it due to the price." in 113 reviews
  • "i really like this setting spray. it finishes in a dewy like finish. i prefer matte finish but this works fine for me" in 48 reviews
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
I can't lie at one point this was a great amazing setting spray that I love and use allot. ..before finding bigger and better setting mist. Its great for natural no make up make up routines but doesn't exactly lock and keep your make up on longer but kinda melts it together to prevent you from looking powdery or cakey which no one want to look like a birthday cake! Lol. I prefer the coconut setting spray from hard candy as a primer as I prefer this as a finishing light mist .. .with the nozzle and mister on the bottle was better. And honestly there are better drug store alternatives that I reach for before this but once apon a time this was a daily product so that says something!!!
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Hard Candy Fast & Fabulous Makeup Setting Spray I purchased at my local Walmart superstore for 5.00 (was on sale) This version is the Glow with luminous pearl effect. I LOVE this, at first it seemed a little too glowy for my taste, but then I started using it as a primer. It worked beautifully under my foundation and it actually lasted longer than I ever expected. It is affordable even when it is not on sale and there is a lot more product in one bottle than most of the other drugstore setting sprays. The spray on this is a little intense but I take a beauty blender and dab it into my skin and wait until it drys. I recommend people to try it out if you have dry skin. I don't know if you have oily or combo if it will work but I can vouch for people with my skin type.
Jay 💖.
This was an alright product. It didn't make my makeup last much longer,but it did set it and it helped to take away the powdery look that I'd have from using a finishing powder. I did use up the whole bottle,and I didn't mind it,but it wasn't my favorite. It was also a little too dewy for my taste,but that's just me. I give it a 4.7/10 score.
riley m.
america
I felt overall this was a decent product for the price, it hard a good smell no harsh chemical scents, and the bottle had a very fine mist which I liked, but wasn't very long lasting, wasn't very aesthetic pleasing, packing felt cheap, and took a bit of time to dry. With saying that there are pluses, and deltas to this products, and if you are looking for a cheap dupe this is good for you.😊
Harpreet K.
I picked up this product looking for an inexpensive setting spray. I really like the finish this gives to my skin after applying makeup. It seems to takeaway any powdery finish, and leaves my skin looking more luminous. I have had similar results with the other setting sprays I have tried, but this one is the best priced!!
Melissa S.
Euless , TX
Hard candy long wear Sheer Envy long-wear setting spray plus fade resistant plus humidity protection 12 hour long wear and hydration a weightless spray that locks in makeup for all-day wear. Spray over Foundation, eye shadow, blush, and concealer to set your makeup look. This setting spray works even in the worst weather condition and last all day and night without melting cracking fading or setting into Fine Lines. Now when I first wore this I went to a haunted house so I don't feel like I got to test it out properly because I wore it all day and into the night and I was sweating in a haunted house but for the price and the quantity and it did last pretty long in this Corpus Christi weather and humidity I still give it three stars stay Flawless my fellow beauties
Jessica B.
Otis, OR
My go to setting spray for under $10! Tried elf it was meh, if I had to pick a cheaper one to go with 10 time out of 10 it would be this stuff.
Obviously its not as magical as Urban Decays all nighter spray but for those who cant afford/dont want to spend $30 on a setting spray this is where at.
It seals in a full face of makeup and honestly the best you'll find for under $10 imho
Paige H.
Columbus
Okay so hear me out: I know this isn’t the EXACT product in the picture, it I couldn’t find it to review it lol but anyways. THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF DRUG STORE SETTING SPRAYS!! It’s literally like $8, and it works better than a $35+ setting spray. Hard Candy did us right with these setting sprays :)
Brittany W.
As someone who LOVES hard candy products (especially the fact that they are cruelty free!!!!) I was bummed that I couldn’t be as happy with my results of the setting spray like I am with their other products. After the first day I wanted so much to like it and continued to use it for another month and finally gave up. I noticed that even while using it it wasn’t making difference whether I would wear it or not. I’m not sure if it’s the product or the fact that I have oily skin? But I was definitely bummed out. After only a few hours my face would look super Cakey and any facial makeup work that day would be runny and smeared ☹️
Maraya G.
Okay first off, this setting spray is not a favorite at all. It feels really tacky on my skin and I’ve only used it twice and both times it burns a little putting on. I have sensitive skin so that could be the problem for me. I gave it 2 stars because it did hold my make up in place for a long time but unfortunately I just had a minor reaction to it.
Helen H.
How long does the bottle last until you have to buy another one?
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Is this product worth it or good?
Melissa J.
How good is this makeup face spray?
Jessica P.
I wanted to try something new and wanted to see what everyone thought of this before I buy it!
stephanie e.
Does this spray leave your skin feeling sticky, or blotchy?