BY HARD CANDY

Increase the vibrancy and lasting power of your eye shadow with Eyes The Limit Hard Candy Eyeshadow Primer. Eye shadows can bleed, crease or fade. This smooth base layer helps lock in colors for beautiful results. It has a crease-proof, extended-wear formula that will prevent eye shadow from fading or bleeding.

• Did anyone have irritation from this product? The last ey...3 Answers
  • Hard Candy Eyes The Limit Eye Shadow Primer I like this ...3 Answers
  • does this work for oily eyelids? does eyeshadow crease on...4 Answers
Hard Candy Eyes The Limit Eye Shadow Primer
  • "I love this product so much, I only wish I had discovered it sooner! It goes on light and weightless, but provides a flawless base on your eyelid. I have oily skin and had a problem keeping eyeshadow on all day - but not anymore! My eyeshadow now lasts all day without creases. " in 32 reviews
macy c.
To Start of my review this product/eyeshadow primer is terrible. It doesn’t block out any veins or redness on your eyes. My eye color is like a green color and it doesn’t make my eyes look better than they did before. I would recommend using concealer over an eyeshadow primer just so you get a flat base. You can purchase this at Walmart or target for like only six dollars and in my opinion it is not worth it. It is a very large tube for the price but you have to break it down between actual use of the product and if you’re actually use it again and again and again. I don’t know if this happened to some people but mine is very shimmery it makes my eyes look like I’ve highlighter all over them with Tons the sparkle in the highlighter. I would not purchase again. The consistency of this eyeshadow primer is thick but not like heavy it is hard to blend out but it is still like easy to blend out if you understand what I’m saying. Again I’m gonna keep saying this over and over this is not worth your money but if you would like to try new products get the taste of a bad product go ahead buy this. I love hard candy is a whole brand but I’ve noticed that their formulas of their products have been in space. They’ve been way different from when I remembered. Anyone else notice that. I still love hard candy they’re inexpensive and they are such good products but this was a big mess for me. And as I keep saying I don’t recommend it.

Remember everyone is different you may love, or even cherish this product or you may even dislike or hate this product again everyone is different. If you’re planning on buying this you should do what you want. If you see many good reviews and you think this would be right for you just go ahead and buy it don’t base your opinion of one bad review. Remember to stay gorgeous!!
Chasity R.
Oak Ridge, TN
This is my every day used eye shadow primer. I have used every primer in Walmart and this one is the one I’ve never had an issue with. Others seem to be oily and crease when they’re made specifically to not crease your shadow. This one is very matte and tinted tan. It covers any discoloration. I have to ensure it goes everywhere on my lid and around my eye so you don’t see the primer by the end of the look. I set it with a translucent powder to let it soak up excess product. My shadow lasts all day.
You also get a lot in a tube. My tube is a little more than half way and I’ve had it over a year. That’s daily usage. A little goes a long way. I tell allllll my friends and makeup lovers about this product. I stand by this primer very full heartedly. Best and most affordable!!! Changed my makeup game.
Leia G.
East Canton
This eye primer does a good job for keeping on your eyeshadow during the day, however when you apply it, the product itself is hard to blend into your skin tone and will sometimes clump up in the outing. What's worse is it's way harder to blend the eyeshadow onto the product and my looks never looked as good when I used it.. Price is definitely not close to the value of the actual primer.
Julia L.
Neenah
I love this eyeshadow primer so much!! I always put it on before applying my eyeshadow. It prevents your eyelids from staining too!! It’s also makes it really easy to take off my eyeshadow. I do recommend buying a eyeshadow primer, it overall makes your life much easier!
Amanda A.
I was hopeful to try and find something that would work just as well as the more expensive primers. Unfortunately I was disappointed. It didn’t work at all. It’s very oily on eyelid. For the price, I guess it’s not a total loss. You for sure get what you pay for. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone despite its good reviews it has online.
angela m.
It’s pretty good! I used it all the time until I found out the concealer hack lol. It’s greasy when u touch it so they need to improvise that and when u slide it on ur eye, it feels oily but it will oxide and it’s perfect by then. It just feels heavy so like it’s fine but I don’t use it anymore. I bought it from Walmart lol.
Sam G.
I love this product. I found it randomly at the drug store when I forgot to bring my primer on vacation and now I use this pretty much every day. Is super cheap, ANIMAL CRUELTY FREE.. which is always a MAJOR plus for me and isn’t very sticky or oily and holds eyeshadow almost all day. Amazing product for lower end makeup products. Only downside is a little watery.
lidia a.
Fort Worth
I didnt like this at all this felt so much like tacky glue on my eyes it was so bumpy not smooth like I would've want it to be I won't be buying this again I believe it was $6 but this is really bumpy I don't recommend
Megan K.
Pepperell
An amazing primer that makes my eyeshadow last all day long. The consistency is great not oily at all. It applies amazingly and lasts all day. It compares to all the other high end eye primers and I love it. Would buy again and would recommend to a friend.
Robyn A.
Camanche
I mean it lasts long and works pretty well as a primer if you don’t want to spend too much on a primer. My eye color is like s blue green and sometimes hazel my eyes change lol. It’s pretty good I just really love my Too Faced shadow insurance!
Ashley W.
Kokomo, IN
I have been using this but haven't really noticed a difference. how does everyone else use it
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
How does this eye primer work for you guys?
Sydney S.
does this work for oily eyelids? does eyeshadow crease on top of the primer?
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
What would you rate this 1-10?
Juliana C.
Peoria, IL
Is this a good eyeshadow primer ??