BY HARD CANDY

The Hard Candy Eye Def shadow is a crease and budge proof cream shadow that delivers a rich colour pay off and long lasting colour as if you just applied it. The applicator is an easy to use doe foot applicator for an easy swipe across the lids.

• When applied does this stay tacky or will it dry down? 2 Answers
  • How long does it take before you get your first box in th...1 Answers
  • How does this look dry?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This Metallic eyeshadow is perfect for glitter eye shadow. Its so creamy & glides on easily . I love how it dries fast & doesn't crease. They have a lot of color choices too. I really recommend this product " in 6 reviews
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
This is a review for color 325 algae. I bought this for a St. Patrick’s Day celebration in my hometown. We have a large parade and all day parties. When I bought this I was a little nervous given that it was one of my first hard candy purchases and judging by the price I thought it would be horrible. To my surprise not only did this last all day but the color and the sparkle were to die for! It was super noticeable and really pretty. Well you can’t really blend it, it works as a stand alone shadow. Really surprised. Highly recommend you try this line!
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
I loved this product. I've got it in 3 shades. I like the applicator. Take a bit of time when applying, apply thinly and allow to dry for best results.
Lori M.
Harts, WV
I love this creamy eyeshadow. This sandy sparkle is great for a base layer to keep eyeshadow long lasting. I like the naked pallets & this works perfectly with those nude shades. I also use urban decay primer under that so it stays all day long. :)
Macey C.
These do very good for the price point! I had many different shades years ago, but somehow they made their way out of my collection. They could be better but they could be much worse. I don't find myself looking to buy them anytime soon
Annabelle M.
Corp Christi, TX
This stuff is awesome!! They are really pigmented and such beautiful colors seriously you can compare these to the nyx ones they work almost the same. They stay on all day literally with no fall out on your face
Nialazia R.
Leominster, MA
This eye definition glitter eyeshadow is not one of my favorite glitter eyeshadow products but it definitely gets the glitter job done. In my opinion it's a little messy and hard to deal with and before you can get the product where you want it, it's already dry!
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
When I saw these when I was younger I was so stoked to try them out. The only pro is the colors are very vibrant,  & they swatched and dried beautifully. The problems started right when I applied them to my lids they began creasing and cracking so fast. It just starts flaking off, and that's really unappealing. Do not recommend.
Nina G.
This is very pigmented and if you like a glittery eye shadow then this is the item for you. It comes in may colors and is very affordable. It last very long and is easy to apply. A great makeup item
Amber C.
Oklahoma city, OK
This stuff is so pigmented it's ridiculously amazing! I absolutely love hard candy! It lasts all day and super easy to apply.
Abbi c.
Austin, IN
I have the red one. These are VERY wet formulas. you only have to use the tiniest amount. I just take the little doe foot, start with a small dab on the eye lid. use a brush to blend out and then just keep building until you get the look you want. It also makes a really cute liquid liner.
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
Does the glitter show a lot?
Kezia A.
Does it smudge?
Tayler K.
Macclenny, FL
Exactly how "glittery" is this??
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
When applied does this stay tacky or will it dry down?
Achei muito bom