BY HARD CANDY

The Hard Candy Eye Def shadow is a crease and budge proof cream shadow that delivers a rich colour pay off and long lasting colour as if you just applied it. The applicator is an easy to use doe foot applicator for an easy swipe across the lids.

• When applied does this stay tacky or will it dry down? 2 Answers
  • How long does it take before you get your first box in th...1 Answers
  • How does this look dry?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This Metallic eyeshadow is perfect for glitter eye shadow. Its so creamy & glides on easily . I love how it dries fast & doesn't crease. They have a lot of color choices too. I really recommend this product " in 6 reviews
Jenn L.
South bend, IN
Review for: Sprinkles more...
I hated this! While the color payoff is really good this didn't stay in place and got all over, ruining the rest of my makeup. It wasn't worth it at all
Nicole C.
The Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow in Golden Earth was not what I was hoping for. I had a hard time applying and blending it and after a while it didn't last long. I was surely disappointed in this product. This is one I will not be repurchasing.
Julitza R.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Ditch more...
I would honestly barely give this a one star it was one of the worst products I have ever used. Super chunky and dries weird. They need to mess more with the formula. I would not buy again but that is my own personal view on it.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
Review for: Crystal Palace more...
When I saw these when I was younger I was so stoked to try them out. The only pro is the colors are very vibrant,  & they swatched and dried beautifully. The problems started right when I applied them to my lids they began creasing and cracking so fast. It just starts flaking off, and that's really unappealing. Do not recommend.
Shyla K.
Hartsville, TN
Review for: Sprinkles more...
Who doesn’t love the intensity of these pigments? Application is fairly simple, and you can build the product for more intense pigments. It doesn’t take long before you notice insane cracking and creasing. For now, I’ll just stick with my Stila Metallics.
Allison R.
Review for: Ditch more...
I got this product to try and be a dupe for the Stila Metallic Liquid Eye shadow and was underwhelmed. It dries down very flakes and falls off a lot during the day. It also takes a while to dry down and gets all over the lid if you do anything besides sit with your eyes closed and fan them for a while. It would irritate my eyes anytime I wore it. The color is pretty but the formula needs some work. I would rather spend my money on the high end one that performs better.
Cearra S.
This was one of the first cream ish shadow i used and boy did i think i was something.. I had it in red.. The formulas probably changed since then but it creased really bad.. And took forever to remove cause it would just smear. Still.. Amazing colors <3
Nialazia R.
Leominster, MA
This eye definition glitter eyeshadow is not one of my favorite glitter eyeshadow products but it definitely gets the glitter job done. In my opinion it's a little messy and hard to deal with and before you can get the product where you want it, it's already dry!
Blaze L.
The pigment is great but thats the only good thing i have to say about this eyeshadow, its hard to apply, once it dries good luck blending it out and it starts flaking off and getting everywhere after only an hour or 2 of wear.
Cassandra J.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
This stuff is clumpy and didn't go on well at all. The price was what drew me in and when I got home the pigment is amazing but mine was clumpy and went everywhere. I don't know if I got a bad batch of something but I wasn't pleased.
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
Does the glitter show a lot?
Kezia A.
Does it smudge?
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
When applied does this stay tacky or will it dry down?
Tayler K.
Macclenny, FL
Exactly how "glittery" is this??
Kristan S.
Dayton, TN
How long does it take before you get your first box in the mail?