BY HARD CANDY

The Hard Candy Eye Def shadow is a crease and budge proof cream shadow that delivers a rich colour pay off and long lasting colour as if you just applied it. The applicator is an easy to use doe foot applicator for an easy swipe across the lids.

• When applied does this stay tacky or will it dry down? 2 Answers
  • How long does it take before you get your first box in th...1 Answers
  • How does this look dry?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This Metallic eyeshadow is perfect for glitter eye shadow. Its so creamy & glides on easily . I love how it dries fast & doesn't crease. They have a lot of color choices too. I really recommend this product " in 6 reviews
Taylor S.
Scranton, PA
This is a review for color 325 algae. I bought this for a St. Patrick’s Day celebration in my hometown. We have a large parade and all day parties. When I bought this I was a little nervous given that it was one of my first hard candy purchases and judging by the price I thought it would be horrible. To my surprise not only did this last all day but the color and the sparkle were to die for! It was super noticeable and really pretty. Well you can’t really blend it, it works as a stand alone shadow. Really surprised. Highly recommend you try this line!
Catherine H.
Philadelphia, PA
I don’t like all of hard candy products but this is definitely one I like it’s really easy to apply because of the stick it has in it . It has a smooth velvety feel to it and it stays in place with out primer
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I have never felt quite as majestic as I have when I swipe my Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow across my lids!! I am lifted to an ethereal place where I am able to dance among the pixie and spin like the disco ball I was born to embody! The power of this shadow grants me the beauty of glitter without the gluing or fall out that all too often goes hand in hand with a gorgeous specimen such as this!! The fact my colors aren't just limited to one sparkly unicorn encrusted silver but also vibrant pink that fairies themselves envy among others that all mystical and magical creatures envy with the likeness of the most black hearted evil known to man!! Many other colors such as greens and blues that all Mer-people envision upon their silky scales and metallic tones that even king midas demands!! I truly feel this glitter is like a good bra and does it job of lifting me up to the high heavens where angels alike exult my glittery lustful eyes!! #MusesOfInfluenster
Taylor K.
I think I would like this product a lot better or would be able to enjoy it a lot better if my eye lids weren't so greasy. But it doesnt matter what I do to try to keep them from being greasy, or creasing nothing helps. But I swatched both colors I have of this product on my hand and the colors are so pretty and I had to scrub to get the shadow off! Good product
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Amazing glitter shadow that's ready to apply. Goes on much smoother than expected. I love the pigment and bold look of these. I've tried many colors and this gold is amazing. I love that you can use them as a standalone or on top of other shadows. A great addition for the person who loves bold and fun looks.
Nialazia R.
Leominster, MA
This eye definition glitter eyeshadow is not one of my favorite glitter eyeshadow products but it definitely gets the glitter job done. In my opinion it's a little messy and hard to deal with and before you can get the product where you want it, it's already dry!
Melissa B.
Pretty metallic color! It goes on soft, it's easy to apply. The only problem is that it doesn't stay put!It smears a little.Some parts dry up but some also gets messy.Its pretty though. I like it! I wouldn't buy it anymore though.
Taylor P.
Pro's: Easy to sweep onto lids. Smooth application. Very glittery/shimmery. Great color selection. Can be used with doe foot applicator, regular brushes, or fingers. Buildable. Great as a topper over other shadows for a pop of color.

Con's: Dries down very slowly. Not budge proof. Will fade, crease, and smear. Sheer.

Packaging: Vial like tube. Will break if dropped. Doe foot applicator.

Final Thoughts: I think these are very similar to the Hard Candy Glitteratzi, and Smoking Gun (Eye Def) and Spark (Glitteratzi) look the exact same on the eye, so If you cant find one, just get the other. Otherwise, these make great toppers, not much else. They also irritated my eyes something fierce when I tried to use as a liner.

Shades I Own: Smoking Gun, Midnight Affair (broke)
Kortney G.
Mount Jewett, PA
I like to use this as a primer when I'm going for a bold smoky eye. I would let it dry before putting other products on top because it could smear. It's a nice texture and it isn't drying on the eyelids. It also dose the crease or crack like some other cream shadows.
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
When I saw these when I was younger I was so stoked to try them out. The only pro is the colors are very vibrant,  & they swatched and dried beautifully. The problems started right when I applied them to my lids they began creasing and cracking so fast. It just starts flaking off, and that's really unappealing. Do not recommend.
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
Does the glitter show a lot?
Kezia A.
Does it smudge?
Tayler K.
Macclenny, FL
Exactly how "glittery" is this??
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
When applied does this stay tacky or will it dry down?
Achei muito bom