BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Eye Def Eyeshadow: Glitter eyeshadow No fallout Application brush included PINK see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cheyenne H.
Titusville, FL
I use it as a base for a shimmer and love how it turns out. Its pretty good in my opinion and i use it almost all the time.
Shianne P.
This goes on smoothly and actually dries so it doesn't feel wet all day. Was super impressed by the pigments
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I have never felt quite as majestic as I have when I swipe my Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow across my lids!! I am lifted to an ethereal place where I am able to dance among the pixie and spin like the disco ball I was born to embody! The power of this shadow grants me the beauty of glitter without the gluing or fall out that all too often goes hand in hand with a gorgeous specimen such as this!! The fact my colors aren't just limited to one sparkly unicorn encrusted silver but also vibrant pink that fairies themselves envy among others that all mystical and magical creatures envy with the likeness of the most black hearted evil known to man!! Many other colors such as greens and blues that all Mer-people envision upon their silky scales and metallic tones that even king midas demands!! I truly feel this glitter is like a good bra and does it job of lifting me up to the high heavens where angels alike exult my glittery lustful eyes!! #MusesOfInfluenster
Tracie S.
Ferron, UT
These are good. They last quite a while and dont run. I used it in cheer when i was in high school cause it lasted longer than most.
Kortney G.
Mount Jewett, PA
I like to use this as a primer when I'm going for a bold smoky eye. I would let it dry before putting other products on top because it could smear. It's a nice texture and it isn't drying on the eyelids. It also dose the crease or crack like some other cream shadows.
Anna Z.
It applies pretty weird but it's highly pigmented! My eyes pop after using this. It lasts a good amount of hours before he glitter comes off. Compared to other Thomas around that price it's a must buy!
shannon c.
Mountain View, AR
Looks good. Doesnt dry very well. Need to let dry. Lasts long time. Kinda expensive. Great array of colors to choose from.
Melissa M.
Randolph, NJ
I love this I've been using it every day for years ! Walmart stopped selling it so glad I found it in here love the scanner feature ! It even works as a base for powder shadows on top stays on all day !!!
Arianna P.
Los colores y pigmentación son buenas pero no es fácil de aplicar. Da la apariencia de parches y no se difumina fácilmente.
Tara h.
Thorold, ON
Review for: Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, Crystal Palace
I use all different shades and colours on this eyeshadow.. they last forever and they have such beautiful colours to choose from.
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
Does the glitter show a lot?
Melanie R.
100 mile house, BC
How much are these?
Makayla H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I've been looking for a glitter eyeshadow with a lot of pigment...does this eyeshadow come out strong? And does it smudge or move?