BY HARD CANDY

The Hard Candy Eye Def shadow is a crease and budge proof cream shadow that delivers a rich colour pay off and long lasting colour as if you just applied it. The applicator is an easy to use doe foot applicator for an easy swipe across the lids.

• When applied does this stay tacky or will it dry down? 2 Answers
  • How long does it take before you get your first box in the mail? 1 Answers
  • How does this look dry?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This Metallic eyeshadow is perfect for glitter eye shadow. Its so creamy & glides on easily . I love how it dries fast & doesn't crease. They have a lot of color choices too. I really recommend this product " in 13 reviews
  • "This Metallic eyeshadow is perfect for glitter eye shadow. Its so creamy & glides on easily . I love how it dries fast & doesn't crease. They have a lot of color choices too. I really recommend this product " in 6 reviews
  • "This Metallic eyeshadow is perfect for glitter eye shadow. Its so creamy & glides on easily . I love how it dries fast & doesn't crease. They have a lot of color choices too. I really recommend this product " in 3 reviews
ashley b.
Blairsville, GA
I got this on sale a few days ago and not sure how i feel about it. I got the silver one. I just dont really like it too much. Maybe if i had a different color i would use it more.
Amanda S.
Lapeer, MI
Review for: Sprinkles more...
Who doesn't love glitter!!! This product is insanely gorgeous!!! It is easily applied with a wand applicator (almost like a lip gloss). Spreads easily and is very pigmented. This should last you longer than it looks, you only need just a little bit to spread out. Dries super fast. If you love bold colors and glitter than this product is right up your alley - it won't disappoint!!!
Rachel T.
Foley
This is literally my favorite eyeshadow I've ever used. It doesn't crease or smudge. It dries insanely quick. It only takes a second or two to cover your lid, as opposed to powder. I've actually put it on in the morning and worn it until the next day without a smudge, crease, or any sign of fading. The only reason it came off was because I washed it off. I have multiple colors and use them ALL THE TIME! And they're so cheap- especially for the quality!
Katie M.
My sister introduced me to this and now I can't imagine not having it. When I am having a night out in the city this is my go to. I use it as a base, let it dry, and then use my powder shadows to blend it in a little.

This is a great shadow if you want something that lasts all day. I love the metallic shimmer.

I would have been scared to try this but with my sister's encouragement I have now found one of my favorite products.
Wendy F.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Ditch more...
I've tried one of the metallic and one glitter now and with both, they're so pretty in tube and swatched. But so hard to apply. They go on patchy and refuse to blend (even patchier!) It's so pretty that I really wanted it to work but it just didn't. :(
Lori M.
Chapmanville, WV
Review for: Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, What Sandy Says Goes more...
I love this creamy eyeshadow. This sandy sparkle is great for a base layer to keep eyeshadow long lasting. I like the naked pallets & this works perfectly with those nude shades. I also use urban decay primer under that so it stays all day long. :)
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Review for: Robot more...
Affordable but just your average crappy makeup for that price. The glitter is pretty and all when you first put it on for a few hours but then it starts cracking and coming off. I had this throughout high school and wore it more as a lipstick lol
Nicole C.
The Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow in Golden Earth was not what I was hoping for. I had a hard time applying and blending it and after a while it didn't last long. I was surely disappointed in this product. This is one I will not be repurchasing.
Blaze L.
The pigment is great but thats the only good thing i have to say about this eyeshadow, its hard to apply, once it dries good luck blending it out and it starts flaking off and getting everywhere after only an hour or 2 of wear.
Jiselle R.
Ponca City, OK
Review for: Ditch more...
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
Does the glitter show a lot?
Kezia A.
Does it smudge?
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
When applied does this stay tacky or will it dry down?
Tayler K.
Macclenny, FL
Exactly how "glittery" is this??
Kristan S.
Dayton, TN
How long does it take before you get your first box in the mail?