BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Eye Def Eyeshadow: Glitter eyeshadow No fallout Application brush included PINK see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kerri M.
S Williamson, KY
Review for: Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, Crystal Palace
I actually really love this . It makes my eyes look amazing . I also love how the color is like a nude . The sparkely effect is a plus.
Charlie C.
Elizabethtown, KY
Review for: Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, Ditch 332
It's very pretty on, cost is low, easy application. I would give it more stars but I feel like there is room to improve this formula.
Mikayla S.
Review for: Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, Ditch 332
Not the best. Its a very light consistency. Has light pigment but looks amazing in the dark.
Tarynn F.
ALEXANDER, AR
Review for: Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, Crystal Palace
Great product! it goes on easy and smooth and lasts all day. I use it as a hilight shadow.
Chelsea E.
Maple Grove, MN
Review for: Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, Crystal Palace
Was not a fan of this product. I found it to be patchy and drying on the lids
Allison R.
Review for: Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, Ditch 332
I got this product to try and be a dupe for the Stila Metallic Liquid Eye shadow and was underwhelmed. It dries down very flakes and falls off a lot during the day. It also takes a while to dry down and gets all over the lid if you do anything besides sit with your eyes closed and fan them for a while. It would irritate my eyes anytime I wore it. The color is pretty but the formula needs some work. I would rather spend my money on the high end one that performs better.
Katie M.
My sister introduced me to this and now I can't imagine not having it. When I am having a night out in the city this is my go to. I use it as a base, let it dry, and then use my powder shadows to blend it in a little.

This is a great shadow if you want something that lasts all day. I love the metallic shimmer.

I would have been scared to try this but with my sister's encouragement I have now found one of my favorite products.
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
I love this eyeshadow, it literally stays on until you wash it off. I have the black color " liar". Hard candy makes all of my favorite eyeshadows, and they don't cost an arm and a leg. Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow
Cearra S.
This was one of the first cream ish shadow i used and boy did i think i was something.. I had it in red.. The formulas probably changed since then but it creased really bad.. And took forever to remove cause it would just smear. Still.. Amazing colors <3
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Really nice eyeshadow really goes well with my makeup not my first time trying it out I have brown eyes and really goes well nothing more to improve to it really good price also really recommend this to others
karen  r.
Aurora , CO
Does the glitter show a lot?
Makayla H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I've been looking for a glitter eyeshadow with a lot of pigment...does this eyeshadow come out strong? And does it smudge or move?
Melanie R.