Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, Golden Earth uploaded by Melissa B.Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, Golden Earth uploaded by Nialazia R.

BY HARD CANDY

• When applied does this stay tacky or will it dry down? 2 Answers
  • How long does it take before you get your first box in the mail? 1 Answers
  • How does this look dry?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing glitter shadow that's ready to apply. Goes on much smoother than expected. I love the pigment and bold look of these. I've tried many colors and this gold is amazing. I love that you can use them as a standalone or on top of other shadows. A great addition for the person who loves bold and fun looks.
Nialazia R.
Leominster, MA
This eye definition glitter eyeshadow is not one of my favorite glitter eyeshadow products but it definitely gets the glitter job done. In my opinion it's a little messy and hard to deal with and before you can get the product where you want it, it's already dry!
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty metallic color! It goes on soft, it's easy to apply. The only problem is that it doesn't stay put!It smears a little.Some parts dry up but some also gets messy.Its pretty though. I like it! I wouldn't buy it anymore though.
Nicole C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow in Golden Earth was not what I was hoping for. I had a hard time applying and blending it and after a while it didn't last long. I was surely disappointed in this product. This is one I will not be repurchasing.
Blaze L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigment is great but thats the only good thing i have to say about this eyeshadow, its hard to apply, once it dries good luck blending it out and it starts flaking off and getting everywhere after only an hour or 2 of wear.
Jams M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Liquid eyeshadows like this should be blended out with your finger! If you use a brush, your brush will just absorb up the product and not blend very well. This one is beautiful and very pigmented and you only need a little. To make it last longer, use eye primer before applying and ALWAYS top your cream/liquid eyeshadows with regular eyeshadow powder or pigment - to set it. It'll last 100x longer!!
Megan S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hard candy products rock...they're the only drugstore makeup I will buy! You can bet that you're getting good quality when you get this line!! The glitter stayed put on my eyes too which is a big deal...not fallin into my eyes!
Macey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These do very good for the price point! I had many different shades years ago, but somehow they made their way out of my collection. They could be better but they could be much worse. I don't find myself looking to buy them anytime soon
Nina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very pigmented and if you like a glittery eye shadow then this is the item for you. It comes in may colors and is very affordable. It last very long and is easy to apply. A great makeup item
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a certain eye shadow I love to have in my make-up bag especially if u love pigment eyeshadow this will definitely do the job and the colors are just beautiful and come out great....
Kezia A.
Does it smudge?
Tayler K.
Macclenny, FL
Exactly how "glittery" is this??
Jessie J.
Olympia, WA
When applied does this stay tacky or will it dry down?
Achei muito bom
Shana T.
Franklin, TN
I was wondering is this is good for all skin types? How well does it stay on?