4 colors available

BY HARD CANDY

Hard Candy Eye Def Eyeshadow: Glitter eyeshadow No fallout Application brush included PINK see more...

• I've been looking for a glitter eyeshadow with a lot of pigment...d...1 Answers
  • Does the glitter show a lot?3 Answers
  • How much are these?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Foley
This is literally my favorite eyeshadow I've ever used. It doesn't crease or smudge. It dries insanely quick. It only takes a second or two to cover your lid, as opposed to powder. I've actually put it on in the morning and worn it until the next day without a smudge, crease, or any sign of fading. The only reason it came off was because I washed it off. I have multiple colors and use them ALL THE TIME! And they're so cheap- especially for the quality!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lapeer, MI
Review for: Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, Sprinkles 330
Who doesn't love glitter!!! This product is insanely gorgeous!!! It is easily applied with a wand applicator (almost like a lip gloss). Spreads easily and is very pigmented. This should last you longer than it looks, you only need just a little bit to spread out. Dries super fast. If you love bold colors and glitter than this product is right up your alley - it won't disappoint!!!
Taylor K.
Taylor K.
I think I would like this product a lot better or would be able to enjoy it a lot better if my eye lids weren't so greasy. But it doesnt matter what I do to try to keep them from being greasy, or creasing nothing helps. But I swatched both colors I have of this product on my hand and the colors are so pretty and I had to scrub to get the shadow off! Good product
Akeylah G.
Akeylah G.
Adrian, Mi
Review for: Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, Ditch 332
I understand that this is drug store but I honesty felt like it didn't do a thing for me! I put it on and it came right off my lips! I used primer and all, I think it could use some improvement. I wouldn't tell anyone at all to try this from hard candy.
Wendy F.
Wendy F.
Saginaw, MI
Review for: Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, Ditch 332
I've tried one of the metallic and one glitter now and with both, they're so pretty in tube and swatched. But so hard to apply. They go on patchy and refuse to blend (even patchier!) It's so pretty that I really wanted it to work but it just didn't. :(
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Ford City, PA
Review for: Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eye Shadow, Pink Diamonds Light Pink, 0.44 oz
Affordable but just your average crappy makeup for that price. The glitter is pretty and all when you first put it on for a few hours but then it starts cracking and coming off. I had this throughout high school and wore it more as a lipstick lol
Julitza R.
Julitza R.
Meridian, ID
Review for: Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, Ditch 332
I would honestly barely give this a one star it was one of the worst products I have ever used. Super chunky and dries weird. They need to mess more with the formula. I would not buy again but that is my own personal view on it.
Jiselle R.
Jiselle R.
Ponca City, OK
Review for: Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, Ditch 332
This Metallic eyeshadow is perfect for glitter eye shadow. Its so creamy & glides on easily . I love how it dries fast & doesn't crease. They have a lot of color choices too. I really recommend this product
Magali C.
Magali C.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, Ditch 332
This product was just okay for me. Color was alright however, when it dried it started peeling off ! Not cool. Formula definitely needs more work. For the price it is okay, however, I wouldn't repurchase.
Melannie B.
Melannie B.
Review for: Hard Candy Eye Def Glitter Eyeshadow, Ditch 332
I don't wear a lot of foundation so I focus on my eyes a lot. Hard candy eye shadow lasts all day art work! Even on a13 hour shift, I still look amazing at the end. I love it!
karen  r.
karen r.
Aurora, CO
Does the glitter show a lot?
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
I've been looking for a glitter eyeshadow with a lot of pigment...does this eyeshadow come out strong? And does it smudge or move?
Melanie R.