Hard Candy Eye Candy Sparkle Cream Eyeshadow & Glitter Eyeliner uploaded by Marisol S.

BY HARD CANDY

Wear alone or over eye shadow. Start off with a light swipe of glittering glam, or layer it on for an especially stunning evening or holiday party look. Loose pigment formula for intense color.

Hard Candy Eye Candy Sparkle Cream Eyeshadow & Glitter Eyeliner
  • "In my opinion, best cosmetic glitter there is!!! I always use this as my go to brand for the gel glitter! Works great and doesn't smudge everywhere after applied." in 6 reviews
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
I am a beauty product lover. Makeup. Skincare Hair. Prufumes. You name it
I buy as much AS MY budget permeates . High end and drug store. I NEED TO TRY MORE I DID BUT THIS EYE SHADOW. PASSED IT ON. THEY DO HAVE A CONCEALER THAT I LOVE .
When I first saw hard candy I was first surprised by price. But I did like the packaging.
But most all my reviews are postive . I think is more for teens or even women that love bright colors.
I'M SORRY OTHER THEN I L9VE THE PACKAGING I CAN'T LOVE IT OR LIKE IT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW YOU FEEL .I have may brands some drug stores that I love . So I'm not snobbish
Tina L.
I don't see the point of this product.Is it suppose to be a base or a top coat.The glitter is very pretty it is really unique however I've tried to use this many different ways and none of them worked.They all have the same result the product creases.On to the eyeliner it is really hard and rough I would not recommend using this for your bottom lashes it's going to poke your eyes out.
Shelby L.
No matter how I try to apply this, it never looks...right. It was super stiff and hard to apply at first, so after gloping it onto my eyeball lid, i tried to apply it and it was actually quite greasy. It didn't apply evenly, but it got the job done on Halloween. So I guess that's something. I can't imagine wearing this out any other day. The creasing would be unbearable.
Brooke A.
Wayne, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
Definitely paying for this product is worth it!! Seriously worth the buy! I totally recommend that you should tell your friends and family and even colleagues to use this! Does exactly what you wish for! Amazing product for an amazing price that doesn't cost anything arm and a leg!
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
I love the glitter in this shadow and liner. It is pretty. The only thing I didn't like is the liner is hard to use. Tends to be dry and not glide right. It must be because of the glitter. Overall it's still good.
Erin R.
Morehead, KY
This glitter is one of the best glitter eyeshadows out there especially at the drugstore. it packs a lot of punch and is best used for a dramatic eye look! Love this glitter eyeshadow. .it doesn't crease like most glitter eyeshadow do.
Joelle W.
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR
This was okay, I mean, for a glitter. I had a hard time spreading it on my lid, and then it flaked off and got in my eye and bummed me out. Probably won't buy again
Christina T.
Memphis , TN
I bought this in the green glitter color. I didn't really use the glitter eyeliner pencil too much but it was alright. I used the glitter more than anything and loved it.
Rebecca M.
Dayton, OH
No no no no. I love glitter but this was hot mess. at first it was so wet like it clumped up and would spread, then it dried out too much and was just a flakey mess.

Amazon