Anaeli G.
Anaeli G.
Roma, TX

Which do you prefer ELF or Hard Candy makeup?
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
June 17, 2014, 1:31 a.m.
Hard candy, no comparison.
Bethany L.
Bethany L.
Jan. 10, 2014, 11:12 a.m.
Hands down....HARD CANDY!!!
Sonya M.
Sonya M.
Jan. 3, 2014, 6:19 p.m.
Definitely Hard Candy.
Lissette R.
Lissette R.
Dec. 14, 2013, 12:05 a.m.
Hard candy. The packagings are adorable and they are affordable if someones on a budge. The variety is very modern. :)
Stormi W.
Stormi W.
Dec. 7, 2013, 12:26 p.m.
HARD CANDY!!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Nov. 13, 2013, 12:27 a.m.
Definitely Hard Candy.
Oct. 1, 2013, 2:07 p.m.
Def Hard Candy!!
Sabrina D.
Sabrina D.
Sept. 26, 2013, 1:30 a.m.
Hard candy!
Casey Paula C.
Casey Paula C.
Aug. 31, 2013, 4:25 a.m.
Hard candy for the colors and edginess but elf for the cost effectiveness and long lasting
Samytra T.
I like both
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
July 12, 2013, 7:59 p.m.
Hard Candy because it isn't as "cheap" feeling and it lasts longer.
Megan C.
Megan C.
July 12, 2013, 2:55 a.m.
OoOh tough Q! I think ELF for most product, but without a doubt Hard Candy if your looking to sparkle, or do lips or eyes :)
Karen V.
Karen V.
July 6, 2013, 11:33 a.m.
ELF without a doubt.
July 3, 2013, 4:21 p.m.
I think both brands are great! But when it comes to using one over the other I will grab for my Hard Candy Collection every time!
Candace L.
Candace L.
June 24, 2013, 5:23 a.m.
Hard candy. The colors and packaging are so much appealing. They are super cute and look great on my vanity
May 31, 2013, 4:58 p.m.
Hard Candy is definently better! Elf is more of a cheaper less quality version. Hard Candy is worth it's price. Elf's products are cheap and so is it's quality
April C.
April C.
May 23, 2013, 9:22 a.m.
I like them both but I'd I had to choose it would be hard candy all the way.
Angel H.
Angel H.
May 8, 2013, 2:15 p.m.
I like em both
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
April 14, 2013, 1:35 a.m.
I actually really prefer Hard Candy makeup. The colors are so vibrant and last for a long time. Love they eye products.
Yanette F.
Yanette F.
April 5, 2013, 11:36 a.m.
Both are the best just really depends what you are looking for.
Joelle E.
Joelle E.
April 3, 2013, 6:17 p.m.
Different things from different lines. Elf has nice lipsticks and blushes. Hard candy has great liquid liner and glamouflauge I cannot live without glamouflauge.
Gina R.
Gina R.
March 10, 2013, 7:19 p.m.
I like elf better but hard candy packaging is cuter
Catherine V.
Catherine V.
March 10, 2013, 6:40 p.m.
Hard candy have a better track record for me. ELF tends to dry up or break up whatever the case and such is not the case with hard candy. i ran out of mascara(it is no less product than other brands) before it dried up which i cant even say for some HIGH end ones
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Feb. 27, 2013, 7:02 p.m.
I love a bunch of E.L.F products, especially for the eyes. Hard Candy has better lip stains, in my opinion.
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Feb. 25, 2013, 3:24 p.m.
I find that these are both great brands but you do get what you pay for. I think hard candy has better products. Elf has some great products too, don't get me wrong, but I prefer the quality of Hard Candy.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Feb. 25, 2013, 11:40 a.m.
I like both . But prefer the price of E.L.F.
Alejandra Z.
Alejandra Z.
Feb. 18, 2013, 6:14 a.m.
For the price both of them are awesome!!! But if I had to chose one it would definitely be ELF ...
Leilani S.
Leilani S.
Feb. 2, 2013, 10:06 a.m.
I love them both equally :) elf for the price and hard candy for the quality
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Jan. 27, 2013, 9:09 a.m.
I haven't really tried a lot of different Hard Candy products but, I love ELF.
Vanessa E.
Vanessa E.
Jan. 23, 2013, 9:17 a.m.
I don't wear make up too often, but I do like Hard Candy's eyeshadows and nail polish. The colors are bolder and brighter. So, if that's the look you're going for, stick to hard candy :) I've found elf is more natural.
Jalese B.
Jalese B.
Jan. 17, 2013, 11:50 a.m.
Personally I love hard candy and ELF. I tend to find that some products are great and some are not with both but as for shadows, I am loving elf. Reason being is that pigmentation is not so great in some of the palettes that I have by hard candy. Hope this helps.

Join Now